• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

Somnia

Should I start Willie Snead or Crowder? Sneads first game back and may not get full snaps, but Crowder has been so bad this season.

Should I start Willie Snead or Crowder? Sneads first game back and may not get full snaps, but Crowder has been so bad this season.

I think it's extremely even but I think I would go Snead, specifically if it's PPR.

You're really just flipping a coin here though both my projection sites I use have them within two spots of each other.

This is my dilemma today. The Lions secondary is middling, but there is a good chance he doesn't play half the snaps. OTOH, Crowder seems to be getting lost among the mediocrity of Washington's receiving crew even though the 49ers secondary is a joke right now.

PillarEN

The "doctor" segments on Yahoo Fantasy Football Live are so goofy. Get the doctor off the screen and just sum it up if you must.

jackdoe

This is my dilemma today. The Lions secondary is middling, but there is a good chance he doesn't play half the snaps. OTOH, Crowder seems to be getting lost among the mediocrity of Washington's receiving crew even though the 49ers secondary is a joke right now.
And with Crowder, there's a good chance he gives you negative points.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Struggling to decide between Baltimore DST and Jacksonville DST.

Jags DST has been unreal this year but Ravens matchup is so good. I guess I can't really go wrong

Tom Nook

My opponent currently has Mariota in the lineup and Carr in the bench. Once the Oak/LAC starts and Carr is still on the bench, I'm picking up Jacoby. Savage? I don't care, I want to win.

My opponent currently has Mariota in the lineup and Carr in the bench. Once the Oak/LAC starts and Carr is still on the bench, I'm picking up Jacoby. Savage? I don't care, I want to win.

nope-thats a risk he's taking

and good luck gaf

I have a feeling i'm going to lose this week but we'll see how it goes since im putting faith in ryan griffin and my opponent is playing gronk

Kalnoky

I keep going back and forth on my QBs this week: Alex Smith or Carson Palmer. I feel like Palmer's got the better matchup on paper, but probably a pretty low ceiling, with Smith in the opposite boat. I also have to start Tyreek Hill this week with AJ Green on bye and Parker out.

I dunnoooooooo, man. Someone talk sense into me, haha.

I keep going back and forth on my QBs this week: Alex Smith or Carson Palmer. I feel like Palmer's got the better matchup on paper, but probably a pretty low ceiling, with Smith in the opposite boat. I also have to start Tyreek Hill this week with AJ Green on bye and Parker out.

I dunnoooooooo, man. Someone talk sense into me, haha.

BorisChen has palmer one tier higher than smith

that being said, the steelers pass rush is actually pretty good

but who the fuck knows, go with your gut feeling

Kalnoky

BorisChen has palmer one tier higher than smith

that being said, the steelers pass rush is actually pretty good

but who the fuck knows, go with your gut feeling

Yeah, I've switched them on and off the bench probably three or four times in the last couple days, haha. Might end up that way up to game time.

Thanks, my dude.

PillarEN

aaron rodgers owners on sucide watch

Yep yep. A decent team in my league lives and dies by Rodgers. I like the Packers (when I'm not rooting for the Pats) too, so this is sad news. Hoping for the best.

EDIT: On second look they are sitting Rodgers and starting Watson. Perhaps they will live after all.

LOLCats

Banned
Ouch. I was almost there. I lost Johnson but passed on Rogers. Seems like injuries are more rampant this year, but maybe it's just that my team is more affected lol.

Yes ive pulled 3-2 without johnson, thanks to Rodgers.... but now my season is likely shot.

I hope Rodgers is okay though. Not for fantasy reasons, but just because watching backup qbs is boring.

castlegar

Need help.

I lost Rodgers today, and was immediately pitched a trade I'm not sure about. But it seems good?

It's his Alex Smith and DeVante Parker for my Mark Ingram.

My lineup otherwise:

QB: A. Rodgers
RB: M. Ingram
RB: D. Freeman
WR: T. Pryor
WR: J. Landry
TE: C. Brate
Flex: T. Coleman
K: G. Gano
Def: Texans
DB: J. Bethel

I also have Eli Manning and G. Bernard on the bench, that are notable.

Should I do it? Or is Manning worth risking it with Rodgers a maybe?

Need help.

I lost Rodgers today, and was immediately pitched a trade I'm not sure about. But it seems good?

My lineup otherwise:

you don't have a lot of depth at rb so I personally wouldn't do this, not to mention I personally don't like having two wr's on the same team. That being said, you're wr's aren't too good, so i'd try to get another WR if you're intent on making this trade.

and why did I have to play the gronk owner today

worst part is he still has ab and ty hilton ugh

Hazelhurst

Need help.

My lineup otherwise:

Ingram is going to be killing it the rest of the year, especially with AP no longer in the picture. You witnessed that today.

PillarEN

Ryan reverted back to the 1 TD QB he was from 2 seasons ago. God dammit.

Gurley and Martin gonna have to be the RBs to pull this one out for me.

gutshot

Fuck! That absolutely horseshit fumble call against ASJ was a 10 point swing in my matchup. If I lose by fewer than 10, I'm going to be fucking pissed.

Fuck! That absolutely horseshit fumble call against ASJ was a 10 point swing in my matchup. If I lose by fewer than 10, I'm going to be fucking pissed.

i'm not a fan of the jets(even less so of the pats), but that call was total horseshit really fucking dumb call

and dat cousins

Hazelhurst

Matt Ryan is trash this year. Waste of a roster spot.

Also Cousins throws to everyone but Pryor.

Matt Ryan coming back to reality was to be expected, after losing Kyle Shanahan.

I feel your pain with Pryor. He was a third round pick for me in my 10 team league. The crazy thing is, they don't need his production. They're still winning games.

This is ridiculous how both my team is beasting and my opponents are shitting the bed. Watson and Houston's D both individually outscored my opponent in the early games and I have a 75 point lead right now because of that and Fournette already putting up 15 points.

Top Bottom