• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FAST X - OFFICIAL TRAILER

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I was 7 when the first fast and furious movie out in 2001 watching these new ones and seeing what they did to the franchise I’m like OK I definitely want to watch this.
Fast And Furious Mom GIF by The Fast Saga

Last edited:
This is a brilliant idea, having the villain be some dude who is mad about all the people Dom's family killed in a previous movie. You can repeat this infinitely as several hundred bad guys will be killed in this movie as well.

Billbofet

This looks fun as hell. Not even sure if I saw the last one, but I don't think it matters at all. Think I did......hmmm

Rockondevil

God damn am I ready. I love these movies for the dumb over the top action.

This is the "last" one, right? i thought this was the finale. am i wrong?
I think I remember reading it was a two part finale, but I ain't going to back it up with anything.

Dr. Suchong

I lasted 29 seconds.
Who watches these fromage filled cornball capers?
I feel even stupider than normal for having the foolhardy curiosity to investigate this dross.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I lasted 29 seconds.
Who watches these fromage filled cornball capers?
I feel even stupider than normal for having the foolhardy curiosity to investigate this dross.
Honestly?
I actually liked the first 3....wasn't too over keen on Fast & Furious 2009, but then it just got stupid.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Every actor is in F&F and Marvel. Just ridiculous.

These movies are so stupid. But you love the stupidity. Every bad guy becomes Family.

• LOL
Reactions: TGO

YCoCg

I saw a handful of physics defying stunts in the trailer, I'm in, at this point you see them to see how stupid they get!

Sonik

Good movie but WTF was that duration, only 3 mins and 42 seconds? Also they were a couple of Hollywood actors missing from the movie, they didn't manage to collect them all

Bragr

To me, this is like Jaws 9 or something like that, its too outplayed.

It was fun and stupid 5 years ago, now there is nothing left to it.

Uhh why is Vin Diesel CGI at 0:23?
they probably de-aged him a bit but it's just bad lighting that is inconsistent between the foreground and background. Notice how evenly lit he is compared to the background which has stronger highlights with hard shadows.

Top Bottom