• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Pejo

Found the details. Each banner is split 1% focus between 2 CG units, and then one with all 6 focus and no off-banner at the end:
Sorry, meant to reply to this sooner. That sounds awesome for getting lucky and getting some units for STMR or 7*. I'm going to refrain from pulling any more of the CG units, and stick to limiteds.

Man this game needed something better than the CG Jake stuff, it's been almost impossible for me to drum up enough energy to burn through stamina. I've been doing dailies and calling it quits the past 5-6 days. Even with the bonus login lapis and free daily pulls, I can't get excited. This collab better knock it out of the park.

Muku

Went ahead today and bought my first unit with select tickets. Got a second TT to 7* her.

Finished up Katana Mastery for Sephiroth last night. Working on Amelia's for Vincent. Once done with her will work on TT's TM for her and then two of Emps rods for her. Plus I guess finish a Zidane if they don't give us another DW soon.

Shouta

I've been slowly whittling away at the arena in JP since it's the 3rd week of the month and it has special rewards. The new bonus units added to arena really help with getting points to exchange for pots.

Pretty excited for Xenogears which I assume will be coming later this week, probably Sunday or so. I've got a decent number of tickets and Lapis saved even after trying, and failing, for a Folka. On that note, I prefer spelling it as Folca. It lines up nicely with Nichol. Folca's husband is also Ichol as well so going with the C matches well but oh well, no one wants to spell it like that other than me, lol.

Last edited:

Pejo

I've been slowly whittling away at the arena in JP since it's the 3rd week of the month and it has special rewards. The new bonus units added to arena really help with getting points to exchange for pots.

Pretty excited for Xenogears which I assume will be coming later this week, probably Sunday or so. I've got a decent number of tickets and Lapis saved even after trying, and failing, for a Folka. On that note, I prefer spelling it as Folca. It lines up nicely with Nichol. Folca's husband is also Ichol as well so going with the C matches well but oh well, no one wants to spell it like that other than me, lol.
I will join you in the Folca initiative! I'm so jealous that you guys are getting the Xenogears collab, I really really hope the units are good and that it comes to the GL version.

Went ahead today and bought my first unit with select tickets. Got a second TT to 7* her.

Finished up Katana Mastery for Sephiroth last night. Working on Amelia's for Vincent. Once done with her will work on TT's TM for her and then two of Emps rods for her. Plus I guess finish a Zidane if they don't give us another DW soon.
Grats on your 7* TT, she looks like a beast based on the reddit wiki!

EDarkness

It's obvious that Gumi Global is just phoning everything in. Our next event is a damn FFXIV raid with Y'shtola? Seriously? Man, those guys are terrible. With Global we soooooooo far behind JP, they should have plenty of new content for us, but instead we're getting repeats. It's terrible.

At least JP is getting Xenogears. I'll be pulling on that one definitely. I just hope the units are good. Too bad there are going to be three 5* units on that banner. It's gonna be hard as hell getting one, let alone two, of a unit. I guess that's how they pay the bills. It still sucks.

Muku

I will join you in the Folca initiative! I'm so jealous that you guys are getting the Xenogears collab, I really really hope the units are good and that it comes to the GL version.

Grats on your 7* TT, she looks like a beast based on the reddit wiki!

Thank you! After playing with some, and having no luck on her, I felt it was time to bite the bullet. I don't have enough to get her beyond 108 or so right now, but between her and CG Sakura, I'll have some nice choices. Don't normally carry in my pewpew group a caster these days, but this will be good just for the future. Especially with her TM. Going to work on her TM next. Amy is going to have to wait. Love my TT at 6*... loving her even more at 7*.

Felt lucky on my alt today for some reason. Free daily and 1/2 daily were garbage. But felt like something was there. Used the 10% 5* ticket and came down Rainbow. CG Lasswell. Can't complain. Shitty 10% 5* ticket actually came down Rainbow. First on there.

Shouta

Fei, Elly, Bart, Emeralda and Rico for the Xenogears collab is pretty sick. I really wanted Citan but he'll probably be in the rerun of it down the line.

Pejo

Fei, Elly, Bart, Emeralda and Rico for the Xenogears collab is pretty sick. I really wanted Citan but he'll probably be in the rerun of it down the line.
No Citan is really a headscratcher. I thought for sure he'd be a 4-6* unit

EDarkness

I want'em all but I'll settle for just one 7-star of any of them, lol.

Same here. Getting one of the one you want would be amazing, but then getting two of them is a damn miracle. The luckiest I got with that was with the Valkyrie Profile banner, but that only because they had banners where the chance of getting an off banner or some other unit was low. It worked to my advantage. Unless they do something like that again, I'm pretty sure I'll end up with nothing this time. :(

Shouta

No Citan is really a headscratcher. I thought for sure he'd be a 4-6* unit

He's probably the most popular XG character in Japan, and maybe elsewhere, so it kind of makes sense to save him for his own separate event. It would clash with Fei and Elly who are the protagonists of the game.

Same here. Getting one of the one you want would be amazing, but then getting two of them is a damn miracle. The luckiest I got with that was with the Valkyrie Profile banner, but that only because they had banners where the chance of getting an off banner or some other unit was low. It worked to my advantage. Unless they do something like that again, I'm pretty sure I'll end up with nothing this time. :(

We'll find out tonight/tomorrow. Hopefully we both have some luck!

Shouta

Look at these LB animations! Wow.

331000107_limit_atk_animated.gif

331000205_limit_atk_animated.gif

331000405_limit_atk_animated.gif

Pejo

Hot damn, that's awesome, particularly Bart's. But no Weltall fo Fei? For Shame!

I was honestly secretly hoping this collab would be the introduction of event Espers (Xenogears or Weltall)

Still, that's good stuff.

EDarkness

Holy shit that's awesome. Too bad Global will probably never get this collab, but damn that's badass. How are the units in general? I used a couple of tickets so far, but not sure how "all in" I want to go right now. I got the 4* and 3* units, though. No rainbows yet.

Also found out how to get the F.E.B. tickets to get the unit I want. I can go ahead and use up some lapis to get a couple of tickets so that I can have 5 and fill in whatever gaps I need as I get close to the end of the event. My goal right now is to get Faye and Elly. Not sure if I'll be able to get them, but I'm planning out a strategy now. Heh, heh.

Last edited:

Shouta

Hot damn, that's awesome, particularly Bart's. But no Weltall fo Fei? For Shame!

I was honestly secretly hoping this collab would be the introduction of event Espers (Xenogears or Weltall)

Still, that's good stuff.

I'm OK with no Weltall for Fei because his LB looks really nice in game, lol.

Holy shit that's awesome. Too bad Global will probably never get this collab, but damn that's badass. How are the units in general? I used a couple of tickets so far, but not sure how "all in" I want to go right now. I got the 4* and 3* units, though. No rainbows yet.

Also found out how to get the F.E.B. tickets to get the unit I want. I can go ahead and use up some lapis to get a couple of tickets so that I can have 5 and fill in whatever gaps I need as I get close to the end of the event. My goal right now is to get Faye and Elly. Not sure if I'll be able to get them, but I'm planning out a strategy now. Heh, heh.

You get 2 FEB tickets from the raid so 15000 Lapis guarantees a 5-star of your choosing from this, It's pretty nice. I've got a Fei at 120 now and even without his TMR, I have about 2200 attack in my DH set, it's pretty awesome, lol.

Muku

You get 2 FEB tickets from the raid so 15000 Lapis guarantees a 5-star of your choosing from this, It's pretty nice. I've got a Fei at 120 now and even without his TMR, I have about 2200 attack in my DH set, it's pretty awesome, lol.

:O Damn, that's nice. I'm thinking about Faye. Glad I've been hoarding Lapis a bit for a while. :3

EDarkness

Reddit seems to think it's a pretty crappy deal, but I think it's not too bad as it will allow someone to get at least one unit. Though, doing 3 10+1 pulls has a chance to get a few more. I've been saving for a long time now, so it's a good time to spend! I'll definitely get Fei, but hoping I can get Elly, too. If I get another Fei, then I'll spend F.E.B. tickets to get Elly. I think I have all of the regular tickets from the raid, so I'll use them before I do a 10+1. Hopefully I can get Fei!

Pejo

I meant to ask any of you who play the JP version, do 7* awakenings change the unit's LB effects, or is it the same as the 6* version? (Visually i mean)

Like Pirate Jake has different animations for every star he goes up from 4*-6*, just wondering if they put the effort into 7* units or nah.

Also, DQ collab has finally been confirmed, despite them finding info about it in the data mine like 2 weeks ago. There better be significant GL buffs or else this one is already dead in the water. I was looking at the DQ11 release date since I thought I missed it or something, it doesn't release until September. Why the h*ck are they running the collab now of all times?

Muku

I haven't noticed any changes in LB at 7*.... but maybe I just haven't paid attention? I guess it's possible.

EDarkness

Woot! Got lucky as hell and got Elly from the 1/2 daily in JP. One down...one more to go. Just trying to decide when to pull the trigger on the 5000 lapis pulls. Since I have one Elly, I may go head and pull on the banner hoping to get one more.

Also, anyone know whether or not Jean's gun is better than Barret's gun for Vincent? I'm only 20% away from getting Jean's gun, but not sure if I should hurry it along by using some Trust Moogles, or just wait because Barret's gun is better.

Shouta

Grats on the Elly! I still need to get her myself before I use my FEB ticket.

Jean's Gun would be better for Vincent since he's a TDH character. Barret's is more for hybrids like Light Veritas that use guns.

Last edited:

Muku

I think he's considering Barret's gun because I have it on Vincent right now. But I also pulled like crazy when Barret came out, so I had enough to get his gun. I just threw it on Vincent. I imagine once I get TT's trust and a couple of things for Vincent I'll go after Jean's gun. Though not sure how far I am on getting it in JP. x_x

EDarkness

Grats on the Elly! I still need to get her myself before I use my FEB ticket.

Thanks, man. I hope you get lucky, too. Gonna burn some lapis later tonight on her banner before it changes to the next banner. Will there be a banner with all three 5* units on it later?

Jean's Gun would be better for Vincent since he's a TDH character. Barret's is more for hybrids like Light Veritas that use guns.

I thought this might be the case. I figured it would be a good gun for him to have for that very reason. Thanks for the info.

Shouta

Thanks, man. I hope you get lucky, too. Gonna burn some lapis later tonight on her banner before it changes to the next banner. Will there be a banner with all three 5* units on it later?

I thought this might be the case. I figured it would be a good gun for him to have for that very reason. Thanks for the info.

I tossed down some money and did a multi-pull yesterday night that got me 2 Elly in it, lol. I still have 2 multi-pulls worth of Lapis left that I might do for Bart if the livestream info is lukewarm tonight. I have a FEB pick anyway so I def will get him but not sure about 7-star is all.

Muku

Ended up with 15% in Moogles in my inventory. Realized Jean was at 85% toward TM... so ended up getting gun. :) Not completely swapping out Vincents weapon for now since it is enhanced. Though, even with that, Jean's gun only has him -1 Attack under what he has with Barret's on. That's why I can't wait for next item world!

Pejo

So I got bored of not pulling in a while, and the DQ units are limited, so I figured it'd be ok to splurge a little. Saved my tickets and instead did a 10+1 - Rainbow! (6th Luneth) bleh. Did get Orochi and a few of the other DQ units though. Then I did one more, got Liquid Metal Slime (my goal) and all the rest of the units, sans Dragon Lord, which is fine. Now I have a good farming setup, and we'll see how those enhancements are. I never really got into DQ as a kid, but I'm still glad to have picked up most of the units.

I still wish we got the Bravely Default, Monster Hunter, or SoM rerun collabs instead though.

EDarkness

Congrats Pejo! Glad you were able to get what you wanted.

My pulls for this banner were terrible for banner units...mostly. I ended up using 27 regular tickets and 2 4* tickets. Of all of those tickets, I got 3 (that's right THREE) rainbows and all of them were off banner (Lunera, Olive, and Light Veritas). Luckily, I didn't have any of the units so no repeats. No Dragonlord either. I did end up with almost all of the Dragon Quest quest units except Orochi. Not sure if I want to keep pulling for a chance to get it. Maybe I'll try again in a couple of days after I get some tickets from the Mog King. I just found it funny that I got so many rainbows and still didn't get Dragonlord. It's all good, though. I've wanted to get Olive for a long time now and I have her now.

As for JP, I did 10+1 number 1 and got 2 Elly units. That gives me three and I'm not sure what to do with the extra. I'll save my next two 10+1 pulls until the banner with all three of them shows up. I still don't have Fei and I'd like to get him before this is all over. Pretty sure I'm gonna end up having to use the F.E.B. tickets to get Fei, but I guess we'll see.

Alkez

I spent 12 tickets. Got Dragonlord who I didn't really want if I'm honest. Got the machine killer sword which is who I was aiming for, 4 Robins, and a Golem. I'm pretty happy with my pulls. I really wish mog king came with event unit moogles like the raid.

Muku

I spent 12 tickets. Got Dragonlord who I didn't really want if I'm honest. Got the machine killer sword which is who I was aiming for, 4 Robins, and a Golem. I'm pretty happy with my pulls. I really wish mog king came with event unit moogles like the raid.

Well, even if you didn't want him.. congrats on getting Dragonlord! I spent 20 something tickets on main and like 12 or so on alt. And yielded no rainbows at all. Overall, alt got a better deal quicker. Main is missing Machine Killer and Dragonlord while my alt is only missing Dragonlord. I'd like him... but to be honest, I'm okay without him as well. I have him on JP. I just really wanted Metal Babble, and got him on both. (Orochi and Golem too, because TMs!)

Going to agree wishing this was a raid instead. I'd rather have two raids going on at once than dealing with a raid + MK at a time. Plus them Moogles.

Finished up Yun's TM the other day. Feeling good about that. Got a 10% Moogle today, and while I have a small list of stuff to get, short listed Orochi to the top for that 40% Atk ability. Gimme gimme gimme.

Pejo

Man I'm so far behind on story stuff. I totally forgot to do the 3* esper fights. I kicked Siren's butt again going in blind, but Ifrit kicked my ass with my standard team with no special prep taken. Looks like I'm going to have to build a fire resist team. I think I remember reading that a Fire Veritas can solo it, so maybe I'll just do that with a "hide" unit to summon Shiva. This DQ grind is a slog. I can beat the 25 NRG stage with a full team of DQ characters + Dragonlord friend unit, but I actually have to pick moves instead of Auto since the DQ units MP reserves suck so bad. I'm debating getting rid of one of the 3* bases and just throwing Barbariccia in to Tornado Auto them down. For slightly less currency, I'm going to have a lot more peace of mind.

In other news, the Monthly 10+1 ticket got me my 2nd Gilgamesh, one of the only dupes I've wanted for quite a while, so I'm happy about that. Now I can finally BiS Dark Veritas, Orlandu, and Barbariccia in the same team. I really need to look into enhancing some of m Tidus' though, the Fixed Dice build with him absolutely wrecks house. Still need to pull a Cloud for that though, so I have time. I should probably also enhance Fryevia soon, but I only have 1 of her, so I'm not sure if it's worth it. Is there anyone else she can chain with yet besides a dupe Fry?

Shouta

Auron and Jecht are available in JP and their event starts tonight. Both are pretty fantastic and well worth the wait. Jecht is basically an Orlandu + Tidus with a load of triple ability while Auron is a real attacker combined with a real breaker. It's pretty wild. They aren't without their problems but it's pretty great to see really powerful FF characters instead of just powerful BE and Collab characters like recently.

EDarkness

I tried to get Jecht and Auron, but no dice. I got a lot of the 4* lady, though. I don't have any lapis for a 10+1 because of the last banner. Which kinda sucks. At least they'll all be in the game permanently, so we'll see how it goes. I'll get the tickets from the Mog King event and pray for the best. We also get a guaranteed 5* in a few days so I'm hoping that will lead to Auron!

Oh and I ended up with 2 Fei and 1 Bart. So my whole haul after crapton of tickets and a bunch of lapis is 3 Elly, 2 Fei, and 1 Bart. The problem I have now is I have 5 F.E.B. tickets...enough for one unit and I don't know what to get. Should I get one more Elly to get her Super TMR, or should I get another Bart so that I can 7* him. Ugh. Tough decision.

Pejo

Man, I'm super happy that Jecht is a good character. He's a personal favorite, and I'll definitely be aiming for him with GL catches up.

Shouta

a 4th Elly would be nice if you want to use her to chain with herself since she has those magic damage chains but another Bart just to have him at 7-star is nice too. That's kind of a hard decision ED, lol.

Muku

Try to get bonus units last night and at one point used a ticket and came down straight Rainbow. Yuraicha. Fffffffff. Excuse me banner, but a Jekt or Auron would have been better.

EDarkness

a 4th Elly would be nice if you want to use her to chain with herself since she has those magic damage chains but another Bart just to have him at 7-star is nice too. That's kind of a hard decision ED, lol.

It was a tough choice, but I decided to get Bart, because at least I'd have a 7* of him and I still have a 7* Elly. It would have been nice to get her STMR, but maybe in the future it'll come back and I can try to get one more. So at the end of the day I was able to get 7* for all three of the 5* base units. Not bad, but damn, it took a lot of lapis. So no Jecht because I can't do the step up and have to survive with tickets and the 1/2 daily. I did manage to get Auron from a ticket, but that felt like just pure luck. I'm considering using a Select ticket, but I'm not sure right now. At least I can give a decent bonus unit.

Pejo

It was a tough choice, but I decided to get Bart, because at least I'd have a 7* of him and I still have a 7* Elly. It would have been nice to get her STMR, but maybe in the future it'll come back and I can try to get one more. So at the end of the day I was able to get 7* for all three of the 5* base units. Not bad, but damn, it took a lot of lapis. So no Jecht because I can't do the step up and have to survive with tickets and the 1/2 daily. I did manage to get Auron from a ticket, but that felt like just pure luck. I'm considering using a Select ticket, but I'm not sure right now. At least I can give a decent bonus unit.
Man, I'm so confused at how you guys always have resources for pulling. Is JP really that much more generous, or are you guys dropping money on bundles? Hearing posts like this where you got no less than like 5 5* units seems like a pipe dream in GL.

Shouta

Man, I'm so confused at how you guys always have resources for pulling. Is JP really that much more generous, or are you guys dropping money on bundles? Hearing posts like this where you got no less than like 5 5* units seems like a pipe dream in GL.

Luck really though in my case, I did spend a bit of money as I hadn't in quite a long time.

EDarkness

I haven't really pulled in a long time. I didn't even do the 1/2 dailies. Also, every few days they give us like 400-500 lapis and it adds up pretty fast if you don't use any. Since they do so many Step Up campaigns, I've kinda learned to not waste lapis on things because Step Ups can really allow me to get the units I want on the banner. On top of that, they've been having a free pull everyday for a while now. It helps scratch that "I need to pull" itch that comes around every now and again. What's funny is not pulling for so long and when I do pull, I end up with units I didn't even know who they were because I skipped their banner completely. They also gave us a bunch of Select Tickets (and we get two per Mog King) which adds up. I don't use that unless I REALLY have to.

I hope the next few banners are ass, so I can go back to saving. The Xenogears banner really drained me. But this current event is a Mog King, so I can get some tickets there to help build back up. I wouldn't have pulled on this banner, but dammit, they added Jecht and Auron...two of my favorite characters in FFX. And hearing that they're good units just makes it harder to resist pulling. PLEASE NEXT BANNER BE TERRIBLE!!!!

One more thing, looks like they're gonna give us a free 5* pull if we do these special missions. They've been sooooo easy, it's just a no brainer to do them.

What's cool is that the last event was a raid and I ended up with a TON of cactuar and turtles so I can FINALLY afford to get some characters to 7*. 3 million gil drains the wallet fast, but with 400k raid coins...yep...cash. I was sitting on a bunch of Sephiroth units so I was able to finally get his STMR. Woot!

Last edited:

Pejo

Luck really though in my case, I did spend a bit of money as I hadn't in quite a long time.
Sorry, I didn't mean to come off sounding like spending is bad or anything. I used to damn near whale for this game. I am more just in shock of how different JP treats its playerbase compared to GL.

I haven't really pulled in a long time. I didn't even do the 1/2 dailies. Also, every few days they give us like 400-500 lapis and it adds up pretty fast if you don't use any. Since they do so many Step Up campaigns, I've kinda learned to not waste lapis on things because Step Ups can really allow me to get the units I want on the banner. On top of that, they've been having a free pull everyday for a while now. It helps scratch that "I need to pull" itch that comes around every now and again. What's funny is not pulling for so long and when I do pull, I end up with units I didn't even know who they were because I skipped their banner completely. They also gave us a bunch of Select Tickets (and we get two per Mog King) which adds up. I don't use that unless I REALLY have to.

I hope the next few banners are ass, so I can go back to saving. The Xenogears banner really drained me. But this current event is a Mog King, so I can get some tickets there to help build back up. I wouldn't have pulled on this banner, but dammit, they added Jecht and Auron...two of my favorite characters in FFX. And hearing that they're good units just makes it harder to resist pulling. PLEASE NEXT BANNER BE TERRIBLE!!!!

One more thing, looks like they're gonna give us a free 5* pull if we do these special missions. They've been sooooo easy, it's just a no brainer to do them.

What's cool is that the last event was a raid and I ended up with a TON of cactuar and turtles so I can FINALLY afford to get some characters to 7*. 3 million gil drains the wallet fast, but with 400k raid coins...yep...cash. I was sitting on a bunch of Sephiroth units so I was able to finally get his STMR. Woot!
It really does sound like JP just hands out resources and pulls, that's kinda crazy. Hope this stuff eventually works its way over.

Muku

JP is more generous than GL, that's for sure. After pulling Yura asshat a couple of times, I finally got a Jecht for this MK. Getting regular units for this MK though has been such ass. Actually it's been ass for ANY bonus units for this. x_x About damn near killing me. Only gotten the 10% Moogle, all regular tickets, and all 4* tickets so far. Gotta go hard for the obligatory 150k select ticket.

Edit: Just realized mixed up JP with GL MK.

Last edited:

Shouta

JP has gotten pretty generous recently for sure. It's been pretty close with Gl previously but they have had to up their game to compete.

It's also that we're penny pinching on other banners lol. There have been a great numbee in recent months I haven't pulled on.

Last edited:

Pejo

Hot damn, Dragonlord enhancements -
Kafrizzle +2 - Fire magic damage (30x) to one enemy

Emperor can just go right home. I read it takes like 5 rounds of doublecasting FFB to hit the number that Dragonlord hits in turn 1. Can easily 1shot the Ice Bird challenge, lol. I guess Gumi really wanted people pulling for this unit. That number is insane.

Muku

It's also that we're penny pinching on other banners lol. There have been a great numbee in recent months I haven't pulled on.

Truth!! Thank god because this banner was a little rough on my ticket stash. :( Now, like ED, I'm hoping more shitty banners to continue the save-a-thon~

EDarkness

So I have a question for those who are playing JP FFBE. I was looking at the achievements and there's one for getting 2650 ATK on one character. How is that even possible? Same with 2000 MAG. Is there a specific combination of equipment that allows characters to get that high? I don't have any units even close to that, but I'm kinda curious.

Shouta

Max pots into a character, high number of passives and great gear gets it. It was a little harder to do when the cap was 300% but at 400%, it's pretty easy. Elly breaks 2000 MAG without breaking a sweat, for example. I haven't done it for ATK yet myself but I could probably do it pretty soon.

EDarkness

Max pots into a character, high number of passives and great gear gets it. It was a little harder to do when the cap was 300% but at 400%, it's pretty easy. Elly breaks 2000 MAG without breaking a sweat, for example. I haven't done it for ATK yet myself but I could probably do it pretty soon.

I imagine not every character can get there, so what characters have the best chance of pulling it off? Also, is there a way to know if a character has hit the 400% cap? I've been looking into it with Lenneth (since she has the highest attack from my crew), but I'm not sure whether or not I can get there or if it's possible.

Alkez

I think part of the reason JP is more generous is because of the amount of competition they're up against as Shouta said. However I do believe that if we look at the timelines of each GL has been more generous compared to what JP was getting at this point in their game. We've been getting a free 10+1 for the last 10 months or so, a free 5% moogle and king burst/hp pot each week, as well as daily login rewards since the game first started that gave us free tickets, lapis, and moogles. At the very least I would say they were equal in this regard, though I would say GL is "ahead". I do think we (the community) take for granted these GL exclusive rewards.

p.s sorry for not posting for a while. Been moving to another country across the world lmao. I'm still playing and will try to be more active here again.
Hot damn, Dragonlord enhancements -
Kafrizzle +2 - Fire magic damage (30x) to one enemy

Emperor can just go right home. I read it takes like 5 rounds of doublecasting FFB to hit the number that Dragonlord hits in turn 1. Can easily 1shot the Ice Bird challenge, lol. I guess Gumi really wanted people pulling for this unit. That number is insane.
If I'm honest I wasn't even going to level him until my friend told me this. 30x is an actual ridiculous amount (even if it does cost a ton of mp). I have no one to use my raid cacs on so will level him if no one of interest comes out next week aka Nichol because he's the only upcoming unit I care about (and Lila but I don't want to pull on her banner). They said it's going to be someone the community has been asking for so I feel it may be Sephiroth and Lila's banner. If I had more lapis I would pull because that step-up was ridiculous for me in JP (I got 4 Rainbows on the last stage!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom