• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flat Earthers plan incredible trip to Antarctica to reach ‘end of the world’

pawel86ck

Banned
That thing that looks like a hole is not a hole. It's the aftermath of when you stitch a panoramic together. Since earth is a sphere, it's difficult to take a perfect picture of it. You will find a similar stitching error on Google Maps.
Looks like a hole, but it's not a hole :messenger_tears_of_joy: , that's great explenation but it still doesnt explain aurora behavior, it clearly emanates from that hole, and it's a very big hole I should add, no way it's just video artifact. Also there is other video from the same satelite, and even from different angle you can see a hole in the same place.

IMO there's no evidence that could change a sceptic (and not only when it comes to hollow earth theory), because you can always easily disprove everything if you want. Lets say people would even record a real hollow earth entrance on the camera, but then sceptic can always say that's just a CGI or something like that.

People these days are programmed to have certain believes, and current science is like a religion. You dont question your religion, but just blindly believe it. Why people think our planet is solid, they come up to that conclusion themselves studying facts and data? No, they believe our planet is solid because their priests (scientists) told them that's a fact, so therefore it must be a fact.
Even when there are proofs like that people should ask no questions becase they will look stupid and probably labeled crazy, so it's better to just blindly believe everything what "preists" want them to accept, even when there are obvious problems with their "facts" suggesting maybe nature works differently than we previously thought.

I think the only way to change people like that into believer is some personal experience. Seeings something with your own eyes totaly change your perspective. Personally I have seen UFO for myself, although I cant tell if real aliens were inside, because it could be very well some secret project with real humans inside, but that ship was using antigravity for sure, and most people think antigravity technology should not exist on this planet. However I can say antigravity exsist for a fact, because I have seen on my own eyes ship that was using it (and I have saw it with other people, and we all were surpised and shocked). After seeing something like that for myself even hollow earth story (Admiral Byrd story) is not longer out of this world. Below is book that talks about that and it's no longer a Sci-Fi to me, and I really wouldnt be surprised if hollow earth theory is indeed a fact. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction

Of course people shouldnt blindly believe anyone (including me), but rather think for themselves. Only people like that cant be manipulated.

Last edited:
Just on the hollow earth thingy, I hate two questions :

1) Did Atlantis fall into the hollowness of the Earth?
2) There are questions about where the water comes from on Earth. Could it have come from the centre of the earth via the north and south pole, then froze over to make it appear that the earth is one 'sphere' without holes in each end?

pawel86ck

Banned
This is where i bike on.

Seems flat earth to me.

Greetsieler_Nacken_and_Leyh%C3%B6rn_Dyke.jpg
I can clearly see earth curve here

Also ship’s navigation is based on a spherical planet.

I like conspiracy theories, but when hollow earth theory it's just too easy to debunk it :p, so I would be really surprised if our planed is ineed flat, Of course I'm not laughing from that theory and say people who believe in flat earth must be crazy, but I would have to see some REALLY good proofs that could back up these flat earth claims,

Last edited:

pawel86ck

Banned
Just on the hollow earth thingy, I hate two questions :

1) Did Atlantis fall into the hollowness of the Earth?
2) There are questions about where the water comes from on Earth. Could it have come from the centre of the earth via the north and south pole, then froze over to make it appear that the earth is one 'sphere' without holes in each end?
1- When it comes to Atlantis, book that I have linked in regards to hollow earth talks about remnants from Atlantic civilization times. But I dont think Atlantis just fall into hollowness of the earth. According to the evidence, Atlantis was just destroyed by drastic climate changes

2- I think it's possible, and it should also explaing why icebergs arnt made from salt water.

Last edited:
Looks like a hole, but it's not a hole :messenger_tears_of_joy: , that's great explenation but it still doesnt explain aurora behavior, it clearly emanates from that hole, and it's a very big hole I should add, no way it's just video artifact. Also there is other video from the same satelite, and even from different angle you can see a hole in the same place.

IMO there's no evidence that could change a sceptic (and not only when it comes to hollow earth theory), because you can always easily disprove everything if you want. Lets say people would even record a real hollow earth entrance on the camera, but then sceptic can always say that's just a CGI or something like that.

People these days are programmed to have certain believes, and current science is like a religion. You dont question your religion, but just blindly believe it. Why people think our planet is solid, they come up to that conclusion themselves studying facts and data? No, they believe our planet is solid because their priests (scientists) told them that's a fact, so therefore it must be a fact.
Even when there are proofs like that people should ask no questions becase they will look stupid and probably labeled crazy, so it's better to just blindly believe everything what "preists" want them to accept, even when there are obvious problems with their "facts" suggesting maybe nature works differently than we previously thought.

I think the only way to change people like that into believer is some personal experience. Seeings something with your own eyes totaly change your perspective. Personally I have seen UFO for myself, although I cant tell if real aliens were inside, because it could be very well some secret project with real humans inside, but that ship was using antigravity for sure, and most people think antigravity technology should not exist on this planet. However I can say antigravity exsist for a fact, because I have seen on my own eyes ship that was using it (and I have saw it with other people, and we all were surpised and shocked). After seeing something like that for myself even hollow earth story (Admiral Byrd story) is not longer out of this world. Below is book that talks about that and it's no longer a Sci-Fi to me, and I really wouldnt be surprised if hollow earth theory is indeed a fact. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction

Of course people shouldnt blindly believe anyone (including me), but rather think for themselves. Only people like that cant be manipulated.

Ok, well then, there's this.

pawel86ck

Banned
Ok, well then, there's this.

Yes, detailed maps exist, but you cant expect NASA to show you their secrets in every material. However sometimes even NASA can make mistakes, so from time to time we can see interesting materials. Also there are people who talks about NASA censoring practices

We are not allowed to know the truth because the rich would loose control over us all.

Last edited:
Yes, detailed maps exist, but you cant expect NASA to show you their secrets in every material. However sometimes even NASA can make mistakes, so from time to time we can see interesting materials. Also there are people who talks about NASA censoring practices

We are not allowed to know the truth because the rich would loose control over us all.

While I don't disagree that the government hides shit, I do disagree that something like this could be hidden for that long. A civilization within the earth is insane especially with how gravity works, not to mention somehow having a full on fucking sun in there that apparently reverses it's gravitational pull so that people stick to the internal sidewalls. It's about as insane as considering the earth is flat.

pawel86ck

Banned
While I don't disagree that the government hides shit, I do disagree that something like this could be hidden for that long. A civilization within the earth is insane especially with how gravity works, not to mention somehow having a full on fucking sun in there that apparently reverses it's gravitational pull so that people stick to the internal sidewalls. It's about as insane as considering the earth is flat.
Listen, there are many people who talk about things like UFO or hollow earth, but these people can be easily ridiculed and therefore the truth will remain hidden as long world elites want to. World elites have media, and all resources in the world to cover (and ridicule) any possible leaks.

Even when NASA materials shows very disturbing things (like that giant hole in the pole) 99.9% people still will not question anything. Below another interesting video from NASA.

People will "buy" every explanation global elites can offer, so therefore they can hide the truth as long they want.

Major Bob Dean believed (he is no longer with us) world elites hide the truth because it would destroy religion, and change the life on entire planet as we know it... and of course elites wouldnt be able to control people then.

especially with how gravity works

Like I have said before, there exists no real engineering theory of gravity, all we have is guesswork, basic algebraic expressions of Newton, and the observations of astronomers. Gravity tells us what to do, we do not tell it what to do, so the idea of gravity is akin to the idea of God, unknowable.

There are however concepts, that can explain how gravity could indeed work, for example electric gravity is very interesting concept.

knk2-DPh-Vuknl1-DAx-YIc-Kf2pd-Zq3-Emtl-Iu-EXRl-ZT8-Xk-Y.jpg

Last edited:

GloveSlap

Accepted science isn't just magically believed like some crackpot Youtuber. Its goes through something called peer review. Scientists would love to get credit for disproving the status quo.

pawel86ck

Banned
Accepted science isn't just magically believed like some crackpot Youtuber. Its goes through something called peer review. Scientists would love to get credit for disproving the status quo.
You say science isnt just magically believed and it goes through review process, so let's look at pyramids. Accepted science teach us Great Pyramid was built as a tomb and tell us people with primitve tools build these structures. The funny part is, we cant replicate these structures even with current technology and knowledge.

Ancient knowledge in your face. So why they teach us people with primitive stone tools build these structure, while there's no proof for any of that?

As you can see there was an experiment many years ago, because people wanted to see if it was possible to build mini pyramid with these primitive tools, and the end result was a fiasco. Tunnels inside the Great Pyramid are made from PERFECTLY CUT STONES, you cant even put a razor into a seam between these blocks, in fact they are so perfectly prepared, whole construction has water-tight properties. You cant build something like that with stone tools. Professors around the world only believe these stone blocks were prepared with stone tools, BUT THEY CANT EVEN PROVE IT.

According to expert Semir Osmanagich current knowledge in regards to pyramids is based on lies.

So if Great Pyramid wasnt a tomb, so why they have build it?

Here's extremely interesting research that concluded Great Pyramid was a sophisticated machine, a water pump

Real life recreation proves Great Pyramid subterranean chamber was a water pump

Despite the evidence accepted science still teach people Great Pyramid was a tomb build only with primitive stone tools. Professors cant prove it, but we should listen to them because that's their belief :messenger_winking:.

Last edited:

Link1110

Quick, someone hack in a huge wall in the middle of the world so they you can't go all the way around anymore.

If you REALLY wanna with them, grant inanimate objects the ability to go through it so they think it's magic or something even they try and poke it.

GloveSlap

You say science isnt just magically believed and it goes through review process, so let's look at pyramids.

Without documentation Archaeologists usually make the best educated guess they can given the evidence at hand. As far as pyramid stones are concerned....they found half-carved stones in the source quarries with the tools sitting right beside them. That is pretty good evidence. They think the pyramids were tombs because there were tombs inside. This is also good evidence. Maybe they served other purposes besides that, I am no expert in the matter. I have seen some pretty good breakdowns about how the pyramids and other impressive ancient wonders were made. None of them seem farfetched.

Whether people could or couldn't do it in the modern age was always a weird argument to me. People were just as smart back then, but their technology and expertise was different. They spent hundreds or thousands of years perfecting the art of building pyramids, we didn't. They are the result of determination, skill, manpower, and time.....not aliens or whatever else.

I am not going to watch or get into any supernatural Youtube documentaries. 99.9 percent of them are people spewing BS at a wall without an expert on the other side to instantly rebuke and debunk it.

pawel86ck

Banned
Without documentation Archaeologists usually make the best educated guess they can given the evidence at hand. As far as pyramid stones are concerned....they found half-carved stones in the source quarries with the tools sitting right beside them. That is pretty good evidence. They think the pyramids were tombs because there were tombs inside. This is also good evidence. Maybe they served other purposes besides that, I am no expert in the matter. I have seen some pretty good breakdowns about how the pyramids and other impressive ancient wonders were made. None of them seem farfetched.

Whether people could or couldn't do it in the modern age was always a weird argument to me. People were just as smart back then, but their technology and expertise was different. They spent hundreds or thousands of years perfecting the art of building pyramids, we didn't. They are the result of determination, skill, manpower, and time.....not aliens or whatever else.

I am not going to watch or get into any supernatural Youtube documentaries. 99.9 percent of them are people spewing BS at a wall without an expert on the other side to instantly rebuke and debunk it.
Of course you will not watch these videos, because there are many proofs there that totally contradict what you just wrote. To your knowledge, Dr. Semir Osmanagich isnt just a random unknown youtuber, he is an anthropogoly professor and real expert on pyramids. Like very few people in the world he traveled entire globe and studied everything related to pyramids by himself. He based his knowledge on experience unlike many other professors, and that's probably why he can see our accepted scientific knowlede in regards to history is based on lies.

GloveSlap

Of course you will not watch these videos, because there are many proofs there that totally contradict what you just wrote.

A couple of minutes of googling already showed that his claims have been thouroughly debunked, his degree is in social sciences, and he is not an expert in the field. I won't even get into his crazy over the top stuff about aliens and Atlantis.

pawel86ck

Banned
A couple of minutes of googling already showed that his claims have been thouroughly debunked, his degree is in social sciences, and he is not an expert in the field. I won't even get into his crazy over the top stuff about aliens and Atlantis.
LOL no expert, Semir has traveled entire planet in order to research piramids like no other expert in the world. During his lectures he present many photos and real proofs from his expeditions and extremely logical observations that correspond to his photos, so people then can think for for themselves because he provided the evidence. Semir has Ph.D. in Sociology of History, he’s director of Institute for anthropology and has authored number of books about pyramids, megalithic sites and ancient civilizations. His best-selling book ‘Pyramids around the World’ has been published in many countries including USA. He also has discovered the biggest pyramid in the world. But of course lets call him some random youtuber hahaha👌😀😂.

Let me ask you something, do you teach at University? Have you traveled and visited pyramids around the world? Have you published any books in regards to pyramids and ancient civilizations? Have you made some important discovery related to pyramids? If not you shouldnt make fun of him when in reality you are the one who is just a random guy from the internet.

Of course Semir is ridiculed by media and wikipedia, like ALL experts who dont blindly accept the official version of history like some sheep. He talks about Atlantis after all, and that's a banned topic. Also he discovered the biggest pyramid in the world build over 20000 years ago, so if they would not ridicule him they would have to admit our history books are falsified.

People can see the evidence for themselves and make their own mind. I have linked videos in regards to Atlantis discovery, so no wonder Semir talks about it as well. Atlantis can also explain who build pyramids over 10 000 BC because water erosion of the Sphinx is an the ultimate proof it was build at least 12000 years ago (end of the last ice age, a time when the climate was very different and included more rain). In fact it's probably more like 20000 years simply because it takes many hundreds of years before rain will erode stone is similar way.

All that was great in the past was ridiculed, suppressed so I'm not surprised seeing your behavior. But thanks for your comments, because your behavior is very interesting. You dont even need to watch any materials with proofs to conclude you know better. With bright people like you no wonder global elites can manipulate the masses the way they do, you just dont question anything but just blindly believe everything.

Last edited:

Dazrael

Global elites, pffft. Where is Occam’s Razor when you need it?

Fundamentally the world is nowhere near as exciting as people desperately want it to be. You can see patterns in anything if you look hard enough, doesn’t mean to say it’s true though. Especially if these instances haven’t been verified by the scientific community. But conspiracy theories will always endure past the realms of logic.

The world is exciting enough the way it is without all of the super nature that some believe in.

zeomax

You can see patterns in anything if you look hard enough, doesn’t mean to say it’s true though

Last edited:

zeomax

It applies to the "hollow earth people" too. They are repeating the same false claims over and over because most of the people are to lazy to check its genuity.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
i do agree that if you're willing to say the earth is round, you should be able to substantiate it and do some basic calculations

zeomax

I did, like many other did it in the school and i had the opportunity to fly in a military aircraft that has the capability to fly high enought to see the real curve of the earth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom