• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 |OT| Forza turns 10

This game just keeps on giving.
It really does, and I am damn glad to be playing it again.

Looks like swapping out my router fixed my controller disconnect issue. That or MS stealth patched in a fix recently ;p Regardless I can now play as much Forza as I want without the controller disconnecting or the Xbox asking me to sign in.

Its fucking wonderful. Am now properly prepped and hyped for whatever Forza comes next.

terrible

Banned
beginning today codes for the 2016 #66 Ford GT Le Mans race car in Forza Motorsport 6 will be sent via Xbox Live messages to gamers who play Forza Motorsport 6 race on June 18 and 19.

This has me so confused. Do they have a time machine?

zorbsie

I need to get back in and finish all the NASCAR stuff but Overwatch....

I've got the same problem, but instead of Overwatch,I can't stop playing Elite Dangerous. Yesterday was the first time in awhile that I switched games. Still haven't finished Doom and I love that game. :)

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I've got the same problem, but instead of Overwatch,I can't stop playing Elite Dangerous. Yesterday was the first time in awhile that I switched games. Still haven't finished Doom and I love that game. :)

Doom is on sale next week at Best Buy . Gonna grab it then, been waiting to play it.

Cheers for the free car, T10. The GT LM drives as good as it looks, and although the game version boasts a performance boost that the 2016 GTE regulations have yet to produce in reality, I suppose that Drivatars could simply be unburdened by excessive bags of sand. :p

Here's hoping the GT quartet came bring home a good result on the weekend after next. Eat shit, Ferrari!

Swapped my soft gas pedal spring for the hefty clutch spring on the Clubsport v1 pedals and found some new appreciation for the physics recently, it felt like I was learning to play again. I'd always been a bit too heavy footed.

Desperately need a better spring for the floppy clutch now :(

HeliosT10

Hey fellas,

Quick note to say that our latest ‪Forza 6‬ Top Gear Rivals Challenge is now live and this time we're giving away this awesome gift car to all participants who set a time. Please note that you'll need the Top Gear car pack to enter this one.

13415563_1141418219214417_2151353626728286884_o.jpg

13418489_1141418225881083_5791835454517532235_o.jpg

zorbsie

Who all is down for some Horizon 2 racing on Sunday to get hyped for the E3 reveal?

I'm down for this but will probably jump off for the EA presser. Who's setting it up? I'll be around just send me a message/invite.

Helios that car looks fantastic! Is the Top Gear pack one of the car pass packs? Not sure if I have that pack or not.

I'm down for this but will probably jump off for the EA presser. Who's setting it up? I'll be around just send me a message/invite.

Helios that car looks fantastic! Is the Top Gear pack one of the car pass packs? Not sure if I have that pack or not.

Yeah, I agree. I am down to race as long as we are done by 4est. We could start at 2 instead?

RawNuts

Who's setting it up?
Thanks for volunteering, Zorbs!
Kidding, I'll do it

We'll start at 2pm EST to allow for time before the EA conference, which I'm glad Shortt mentioned because I would have most certainly missed it live otherwise. I'll invite the usual suspects I'm aware of in ForzaGAF, but anyone is free to join in at any time, just contact "StunWar" on XBL and I'll send you an invite.
We'll probably do some private races and then maybe head to a public session with our group. Nothing too serious, just a casual game session to get everyone hyped before Monday's reveal of Forza Horizon 3
set in Japan.

Man, you guys are such die hards...
We'll make it to |OT2| eventually, even if we have to do it with only like 5 people.

With just a normal controller with manual or manual + clutch gearbox options, you get a 3-2-1 countdown and the game automatically selects 1st and starts you going on..

It used to be the same with a wheel + built in paddle shifters (but no external shifter).. the game would auto select 1st and you'd be off when the countdown completed..

Now, it counts down and leaves you on the line in neutral, so you have to manually select 1st after the countdown before you leave the line, this is with just manual gearbox selected, not manual + clutch..

I've heard that if you have an external shifter, you just leave that in 1st gear and don't touch it, then it auto selects first on countdown completion and off you go..

The issue is, I don't have an external shifter..

I've seen people with the TX Wheel and Fanatec wheels say the same, all have the same setup, a wheel + inbuilt paddle shifters only..

It's definitely not right and should be the easiest thing to fix, since it should mirror the behaviour of a controller when the gearbox is set to manual or manual + clutch.. But I suspect there is some gross assumption that if you have a wheel you must be using an external shifter, which I am led to believe reports it's in neutral if not connected..
Do you have auto clutch enabled, because I just disconnected my shifter and dont have this problem? Also maybe a firmware issue, I havent updated my wheel since the th8a shifter update.

Did anyone else pick up they mentioned the player on the S would be playing with hdr?

I am curious what that will actually mean. Can't wait for more information.
Check out the FM.net write-up, brehs.

Storefront and Auction House are back, (among many other goodies). Fuck yeah.

I am most excited about wide body kits! It's about bloody time.

They are also doing Early Access for people who buy the Ultimate Edition like they did for Forza 6.
Which means, being the whore I am, I will be buying it. Lol

Top Bottom