• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAYTON: God abandons PS4 as The Great Flood wipes out Sony HQ [Up: Reveal in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
wut? my truthfact was a joke post,

With you, it's hard to tell. But as I said, I don't call you out hardly ever. I don't have a post list to give since I don't want to derail the thread. That's why I posted what I posted in my last post, amicably.

Here

I don't think he is completely serious dude. I'm pretty sure he just prefers Xbox because of the exclusives. He already said he is going to buy a PS4 eventually, since he likes QD's games. There is really nothing wrong with that.

That's why I don't call people like him out so much. Not that I don't question one's motives anyways but I don't want to berate someone when this thread isn't about him.

I don't agree with your perception of him though. Not all the way at least :)

That's what I said last. I don't hide behind my words so I don't want you to miss this part.

There's some good in you though and there are more slanted Xbox people around. I hardly ever pry though.

$h@d0w

untitled-5b4ug1.gif

Excellent.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Meet the new Sony RAM.

hw-N64-ExpansionPak.jpg

I heard that Kutaragi worked secretly with Sony for the new RAM solution, because Cerny was too damn busy with Knack and being awesome.

Aside from using this Nintendo thingy, of course.

teiresias

Don't be like that, t.

I'm not sure from which angle you're coming from, but I just view this whole episode as another result of a videogame journalism industry that's more interested in propagating sensationalism and overselling articles rather than presenting actual news.

That's why I don't call people like him out so much. Not that I don't question one's motives anyways but I don't want to berate someone when this thread isn't about him.

I don't agree with your perception of him though. Not all the way at least :)
Nah I think statham is cool. A fan of the MS brand yes, but again there is nothing wrong with that. He is not a crazy fanboy ignoring everything bad MS has ever done. At least I don't think he is.

Just got off the phone with a trusted source at Sony. The PS4 is fine.

But....Cerny will announce he's leaving the company to run King, the world's leading social gaming company.

You heard it here first.

statham

With you, it's hard to tell. But as I said, I don't call you out hardly ever. I don't have a post list to give since I don't want to derail the thread. That's why I posted what I posted in my last post, amicably.

Here

That's what I said last. I don't hide behind my words so I don't want you to miss this part.

There's some good in you though and there are more slanted Xbox people around. I hardly ever pry though.
some good in me? do you call out slanted ps4 fans?

Dragon

Banned
I've been out having beers and eating dinner. This thread. I tried reading through it. Can anyone help? Yield problems with the GDDR5?

Just got off the phone with a trusted source at Sony. The PS4 is fine.

But....Cerny will announce he's leaving the company to run King, the world's leading social gaming company.

You heard it here first.

Panthers suck.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Nah I think statham is cool. A fan of the MS brand yes, but again there is nothing wrong with that. He is not a crazy fanboy ignoring everything bad MS has ever done. At least I don't think he is.

It's less of an issue with him but I would like to see MSFT be taken to court more for being so vague.

Here is what we've had the last few months

MSFT

300000 server, 5 billion transistors, the cloud, 1 billion dollars, arrogant remarks like "have you seen Titanfall?"

Those are a few

Sony has said almost entirely the right things and has been for the gamers so far yet people still ignore or have no intention to get one initially. That's not even accounting the price parity.

But to each his own, I just call it like I see it. THe last few years of MSFT have been lackluster and they've been on cruise control. Sony has been steady and improving and you see the fruits of that in PS4. Vita is a flop but that was the start of the new culture.

MSFT has a lot of ground to make up. I just hope that by the time I get one there's enough games for me to justify it since I do want one. Wish it was Kinectless though.

some good in me? do you call out slanted ps4 fans?

I call out slanted PS4 fans as much as I've called out you, meaning never. Don't think I don't know who they are. That's why I ignore most of them.

My main objection is how some are so defendant of MSFT even when they are vague and can't answer their own policies with concise remarks. Even the last self publishing thread wasn't a clear yes. It's the goal.

I have nothing further to criticize right now. It's hard to stomach so that's why I post less and less on Playstation or Xbox threads like I did a few years back. It's mainly PC now.

Ricky_R

Could work both ways, but the more direct translation would be like "how it goes the memory" dosn't make many sense, I'm sure it means "how it works".

Wouldn't he use "funciona" o "trabaja"? I'm from Puerto Rico so I'm not familiar with all Spain's use of words, but for me "va" in the context of his tweet means either how it's mounted/built in or how it's shaping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom