• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frustrated with Lenovo tablet order. Delayed since December 14th with no end in sight

A week after I ordered this for my wife for Christmas it went on backorder. The problem is, every time it gets close to the expected ship date, the date changes... It's been just about 2 months and the date keeps changing! I tried calling customer support but I can barely understand them and they do nothing for me. They guarantee they send an email to internal to expedite but the date keeps changing. I don't really want to cancel at this point especially since I got a decent deal for the parts on this thing.

For reference it's a Tablet P11 Plus

What more can I do here?

poppabk

Go to social media I guess. Try posting on Lenovo's social media accounts, with some redacted evidence. They either don't have it, or don't want to sell it at that price so you don't have any real leverage other than dragging their name through the mud.

Last edited:

Ownage

I bought a Yoga II laptop and the mobo fried days after the original manufacturer warranty expired. F Lenovo.

ReBurn

I thought I saw these in stock at Best Buy last week when I went to pick up my new iPad. I thought they looked nice for the price. I'd cancel at this point and just buy something else.

nush

better go beat those chinese kids so they will build yours faster.

That's not far from the truth, China has only started today to go back to work after the Chinese new year and it will take another 7-10 days for the supply chain to get back up to speed. Imagine how many back orders they must have right now.

Cyberpunkd

Keep the drunk posts in the drunk thread bud.
Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Why would anyone buy an Android tablet? Blows my mind.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
They're probably mining more Chinesium for your low quality Lenovo crap.

Just cancel that shit.

Last edited:

Dural

A week after I ordered this for my wife for Christmas it went on backorder. The problem is, every time it gets close to the expected ship date, the date changes... It's been just about 2 months and the date keeps changing! I tried calling customer support but I can barely understand them and they do nothing for me. They guarantee they send an email to internal to expedite but the date keeps changing. I don't really want to cancel at this point especially since I got a decent deal for the parts on this thing.

For reference it's a Tablet P11 Plus

What more can I do here?

I've had the exact same experience but with Best Buy. I bought my wife a massage chair for Christmas in October last year and scheduled the delivery for 12/23. We had a snow storm the 22nd, it was sunny the 23rd, but the delivery drivers called 30 minutes before the delivery and said it was too windy and they couldn't deliver it. I tried rescheduling the delivery 8 times over the next week and it got cancelled every time. In January I find out they don't have the chair in stock now, I ask what happened to the chair that was on the truck that was supposed to be delivered and they say it was damaged (I'm sure they just sold it). Now I call about once a week and they schedule a delivery and then it gets cancelled because they don't have it in stock. Last week I was given a case number and told they promised it would be delivered 2/15, I got a text Saturday that the delivery has to be rescheduled. I'd cancel it, but the current price for the chair is $1700 more than I paid.

Rox598

I had that tablet

Trust me OP cancel the order. That tablet is a laggy POS and the software is soooo buggy they also launched Android 12 and it bricked everyone's tablet and took them 3 months to fix the software.

Top Bottom