• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GA NHL 2K5 Tourney! (Xbox)

Cloudy

Banned
For those of you who haven't played in the NFL leagues and Tournies:

Post-league game Update:

Sometimes, the game will freeze at the "Reporting Results" screen. Don't panic. Just let it do its thing and the game will usually report.

Do NOT turn off your xbox at this screen. There is a queue which reports league games and depending on the league server traffic, it may be backed up.

Just don't do anything until the game reports or you're kicked back to the lobby or menu screen (this is rare). Even if you are kicked, the game might still record so just be patient.

If it records but doesn't show on the website, don't worry as it can take up to 20 minutes to show up.

shoplifter

Cloudy said:
search for it with the black button :)

I did at first, and nothing showed, so I just gave it a while. IIRC the NFL stuff took a little while to show up sometimes too.

All good now though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm in ...2 spots left.

Malakhov

Banned
When is it starting? I might cancel my future shop online order and pick it up tomorrow if they get it at the store.

Cloudy

Banned
Tourney is up. It's awesome how you can edit your lines on XBL. I hope they add this with NBA so we don't have to keep messing with depth charts before each game :)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I got Malley :)

So when do you want to skate? :p

Damn....I can't get into the tourney lobby. We might not be able to play if this stays like this all night.

Dear Sega,

FIX YOUR SHIT!!!!!!!!

Matrix

Yea couldnt get in to play Malley,guess we will try tomorrow...stupid ass sega.

OMFG....the shit froze on me with repeating 5 second music as I was trying to access the tourney!!!

Dear Sega,

FIX YOUR SHIT!!!!!!

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
You too? I thought it was my router acting up again - I locked up in the tourney screen for 7 minutes before it let me out again. Good job Sega!

...........it happened a third time (trying to access the tourney menu)......that's all I'm going to say! :mad:

.....that and......

Dear Sega,

FIX YOUR SHIT!!!!

Fifty

If Bish and I have problems tomorrow, you can give him the win. I don't have the time to replay games.

Top Bottom