• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ga (quick) tourny

Fifty

I'm not here to steal the spotlight from the real league (Sign up if you haven't!) but this tourny should be a good way to get some serious practice in before the league begins, and if you're not in the league, then know that these games will offer some of the best competition ESPN has to offer :)

Keep all discussion in here

hgplayer1

DMczaf said:
Wow, tournaments have stats and injuries like the online leagues.

yeah so far I like the way its set up with the exception that you cant view your friends list while in the lobby. just like all the other online menus its unclear what all the options are in a particular screen.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I dont have a router,can someone check for me who I'm playing? I really dont feel like going online to look right now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Mofo

FMT - just name the time and I'll do my best to be there -I hung out in the ready status for about a 1/2 hour tonight, but the wife to over the gaming rig to play some ddr

Matrix

Cloudy said:
MrBob is your opponent...

HAHA Chitown vs Htown woot...watch him kick my ass :(

Drey1082

good game baltimore, couldn't stop the scrambling qb. (baltimore??? scrambling qb???) I need to learn to use the qb spy.

Fifty

I turned injuries off. The next tourny can have them on if the majority of us want them.

I just beat Drey 17-14. Great game! You really shut me down, despite what the score says. Sorry about running out the clock at the end :) I couldn't risk a fumble leading to a TD like earlier in the game.

Since we're moving along so fast, I don't think I'll need to post the brackets on the boards. You guys seem to have a hold of the situation ;)

Matrix

Is Bob online?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
DMczaf said:
Hey Malleymal, when can you play our game? I can play tonight or tomorrow late afternoon

I can play now... am I on your list?? if so lets go... if u arent, then tomorrow after 5pm eastern, maybe like 5-30... so lets try for that.///

EDIT:
Nevermind, ITS ON!!!!

hgplayer1

Malleymal said:
U got the W

faith restored.......a little

i didnt even bother to check if the game registered i was just so pissed and tired and all these flashbacks of league play in 2k4 on PS2 came flooding back. im having a hard time keeping my eyes open just to play the game then that happened.......damn i was mad.

it was really a pretty good game too. aztec just had some bad luck with turnovers.

hgplayer1

LOL @ K. Boller 2nd in rushing with 9 ATT for 81 yards

hello VIP

btw I wont be able to play my next game probably until Sunday. I might be able to play tomorrow evening but Im not sure what Ill be doing.

EDIT: nevermind it looks like we cant play our game until the first round is done.

Fifty

That Boller, always up to no good!

boller-tr.jpg

DMczaf

Bucs go on to the 2nd round with a 24-0 shutout of the Redskins which will happen during week 1 of the NFL season!

Spires now leads the tournament in sacks with 4 :O

Matrix

Oh snap Htown over Chitown..my damn losing streak is over! Man it feels good to beat a cubs fan :p

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Oh snap Htown over Chitown..my damn losing streak is over! Man it feels good to beat a cubs fan :p

lol, only 2 players are injured in our tournament and both are from the Bears

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
DMczaf said:
Bucs go on to the 2nd round with a 24-0 shutout of the Redskins which will happen during week 1 of the NFL season!

Spires now leads the tournament in sacks with 4 :O

Worst game I have ever played in my LIFE....... gg though

**** Practices Day and hight for Season ****

Matrix

Yea I smacked his shit up,lmao...

Nah,really we both played good on O,we both stank it up on D :( He got some bad breaks and I lost AJ for like the whole 4th,I got one lucky int while he was driving down the field and it sealed the game for me:)

Matrix

Matrix

I think I killed Mr.Bob....losing to an astros fan must be the worst fate possible :p

Also I'm going to download Fiftys VIP...Im going to figure Boller out :p

Matrix

You can get your sweet sweet revenge in season play or whenever you want :)

AztecaGX

Hey hg, that disconnect was my fault. Or more precisely, my wife's fault. We got in an argument while we were playing and as anybody who is married here knows those don't end too well sometimes. She first disconnected my controller and I just laughed about it. Mistake. She then just turns the XBox off.

Sorry about the disconnect. Good game though. Hope you win this tournament so at least I know I lost to the tourny champ.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
AztecaGX said:
Hope you win this tournament so at least I know I lost to the tourny champ.

Naw thats going to be DM, Jesus came down and reincarnated himself as Spires... there is nothing you can do about it.... NOTHING >_<

hgplayer1

you can create and join tournaments through the game itself. most are password protected though. the gaquick tourney is already underway so we have extra options under league for seeing our opponents and such. this tournament should be over fairly quickly so keep an eye on these threads to see when the next one starts.

the season we are gonna be doing is full too but it hasnt started yet. you can get on the alternates list in case someone doesnt show up or decides to drop out.

DMczaf

Malleymal said:
Naw thats going to be DM, Jesus came down and reincarnated himself as Spires... there is nothing you can do about it.... NOTHING >_<

Spires is behind you Malleymal! watch out!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm guessing the thing is full. Thanks for holding my spots ya fucking bastards, wasn't around last night and found out about the info late Wednesday.

Mofo

Hey FMT - I'll be on tonight after about 10 PM and on tomorrow anytime from 9am-1pm PST. I'll be avalible all day Sunday too.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Just for the record, the mighty packers fell 19-21 in a really good game.. sometime in the middle of the game segas servers went down so the game was not recorded.. later we started a new game and I quit out of it, which is why there is a zero zero score.

Top Bottom