• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF GOLD. The official 'Thank You' thread.

dr_octagon

Banned
?

How dare you besmirch the name of Mark Gosselaar?

The greatest Dutchman ever, aside from Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT
Ben jij een robot?

This guy is the best Dutchese.
Dawsons Creek Crying Dawson GIF by HULU

Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT is from Panama, he's the man from Del Monte. Learn to geography brah-bados.

Last edited:

anthony2690

I had a girlfriend who was a massive squirter. I only found out years later that it’s mostly comprised of urine.
Oh man, I remember hooking up with a girl and was pretty excited, then it happened and I was horrified, I think I was 17 or 18 at the time.

I slept on the floor that night as I washed my bedding and got a new mattress & quilt & never met her again, I probably came across as a bit of an asshole back then, but it was a learning experience. (I was polite about it at the time, but I probably didn't hide how traumatised I was well)

Also I would like to thank Jaybe Jaybe from protecting me from the adverts for the festive period, what a gentleman 💪

& Once I saw I had 7 days left, I was profoundly sad, then Mattyp Mattyp gifted me gold for my Hogwarts Legacy submission.

Thank you both very much ❤️

Last edited:

Jaybe

Oh man, I remember hooking up with a girl and was pretty excited, then it happened and I was horrified, I think I was 17 or 18 at the time.

I slept on the floor that night as I washed my bedding and got a new mattress & quilt & never met her again, I probably came across as a bit of an asshole back then, but it was a learning experience. (I was polite about it at the time, but I probably didn't hide how traumatised I was well)

Also I would like to thank Jaybe Jaybe from protecting me from the adverts for the festive period, what a gentleman 💪

& Once I saw I had 7 days left, I was profoundly sad, then Mattyp Mattyp gifted me gold for my Hogwarts Legacy submission.

Thank you both very much ❤️
Great story haha I didn’t come across my first until last year. Thankfully met her at her place and at least she gave me the heads-up. Even had her own luxury towel to throw down.

And glad to spread the festive cheer! I’ll have you check out your Hogwarts post.

anthony2690

Great story haha I didn’t come across my first until last year. Thankfully met her at her place and at least she gave me the heads-up. Even had her own luxury towel to throw down.

And glad to spread the festive cheer! I’ll have you check out your Hogwarts post.
That is some commitment a $100 towel 👀

Probably easier washing that than changing the bedding each day :p

I hope you had a good time, it's not for me though 💪

My post isn't that exciting, it's just a well documented post/banning on era, that baffles/amuses me. 😁

Top Bottom