• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good Elder Scrolls Setting Campaign Mods

By campaign, I mean new settings.

I just discovered Nehrim and Enderal. Both of those look very good and what is your opinion of them?

Are there other setting mods like that for Morrowind, Oblivion or Skyrim?

TrueLegend

Endreal is probably Legendary as every second guy in community recommends it. The scope is insane. Straigtht up the top mod. That alone should be enough. I am currently going through recovery from my modding addiction. So you know I don't actually play game. There is Elder Scrolls Legends card game...really good...better than Marvel snap but greed killed the player base... still not as dead....why I am mentioning it? because it has lore based story campaigns that are quite good but they are paywall locked or you can grind for them. As for gaming there is Dark Souls kind of mod in Skyrim...Valiant then obviously the forgotten city mod...and then there is clockwork.

Last edited:
Endreal is probably Legendary as every second guy in community recommends it. The scope is insane. Straigtht up the top mod. That alone should be enough. I am currently going through recovery from my modding addiction. So you know I don't actually play game. There is Elder Scrolls Legends card game...really good...better than Marvel snap but greed killed the player base... still not as dead....why I am mentioning it? because it has lore based story campaigns that are quite good but they are paywall locked or you can grind for them. As for gaming there is Dark Souls kind of mod in Skyrim...Valiant then obviously the forgotten city mod...and then there is clockwork.
Never heard of Valium.

Forgotten City was basically a brand new game eventually didn't require Skyrim or Oblivion to play, right? At least I think the special edition or current edition does.

I bought morrowind years ago on steam with the intention of modding it but I could never get it to work so I gave up.

I’m totally new to modding as that was the only try I ever made. Can someone point me to a guide that is moron proof to doing it? I hear there are loads of great ones for morrowind

TrueLegend

Never heard of Valium.

Forgotten City was basically a brand new game eventually didn't require Skyrim or Oblivion to play, right? At least I think the special edition or current edition does.
Forgotten city mod requires Skyrim and it deals with an ancient dwemer settlement. The mod won writer's guild award in Australia so they committed to it and made a full fledged game which simply replaces the dwemer connection with other stuff like calling it simply an ancient city and all. And obviously it's a bit more flashed out. Also I am sorry, the dark souls inspired mod is called Vigilant and not Valiant. There is a YouTube trailer for it.

Last edited:
Also I am sorry, the dark souls inspired mod is called Vigilant and not Valiant. There is a YouTube trailer for it.
I saw that and it looks good but I only have Skyrim on GOG.

Where can you download Vigilant for it?

Edit: the full-fledged Forgotten City game is available on GOG as well.

Last edited:

TrueLegend

Isn't there SKSE for GOG version now. Just use any mod organizer and download the mod from nexus.
I saw that and it looks good but I only have Skyrim on GOG.

Where can you download Vigilant for it?

Edit: the full-fledged Forgotten City game is available on GOG as well.

Top Bottom