• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GrimGrimoire OnceMore Demo Trailer.

The_hunter

Downloading. I wanted to try out the game to see how the controls are.

edit: Demo isn't out yet

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Yeah I found it. The gameplay is certainly different than what I'm used to, but the lovely art is so vanillaware. I wish more people would buy these kinds of games.
Kamitani is kind of big fan RTS games, he wants bring that console. I usually dont play RTS games Vanillaware nice systems makes easy playing it on console.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I watched the demo gameplay posted above, but I'm still really confused as to what this game actually is. Kinda feels like a visual novel / SimTower mashup?

ssringo

Unsurprisingly, the art is absolutely gorgeous. I want to support pretty much anything Vanillaware does but I can't play this kind of game with a controller. Yes, I tried the demo. I've been playing real time and turn based strategy with kb/m since the 90s so it feels clunky and wrong doing it with a controller.

I'll be there if they ever get their games on PC.

Isa

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out when I have more free time, good to know the save carries over. Only ever played the OG a little bit. I'll be playing the PS5 version. Can't wait to see what their next game is.

BlueLyria

Neo Member
Played this back in like, 2011 or 2012, I don't remember too much but I for sure remember it being good.

drganon

Tried out the demo. I'm afraid it's going to be a pass for me. The gameplay was too convoluted for my taste.

Top Bottom