• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Strive coming to Xbox game pass March 7th

STARSBarry

Granblue got dealt dirty with Covid and no roll back netcode.

It had the best roster and mechanics of all the “easy to get into” fighters we’ve been getting the past few years.

Fingers crossed this sequel does well because I’m there day one, but the truth is street fighter 6 is going to eat every other fighters lunch for a long while…

its funny I haven't touched Street Fighter Since IV and I played that mostly on my 3DS (so a cutback version of Super). There's just been this... "I don't feel like I want to play this game at this time" that's lasted almost a decade. Maybe I'm just into the anime fighter games now.

RickMasters

Lol. Just taking shit. I don't know how to play that game. Bridget is my character for now though.
me too! :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy: Fighting games always bring out the fun banter on forums....but we all know its for laughs! got everybody trash-talking like,money mayweather at a weigh-in! :messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_grinning_sweat:

Top Bottom