• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwart's Legacy Mods Thread

phSYTWsa-fZs5kJaEk07A42ejSdrfWM5k-8bpryiuA8.jpg

Don't forget, there are a lot of mods for the title already. Here are some standouts

Paler and Darker Skins for Player Character

(x6 Reshade options) Hogwarts Legacy Realism Overhaul Reshade Better Textures 2023

Arachnophobia mode

REMOVE FOG and also No Dof no motion blur no bloom no lens flare CUSTOMIZABLE NOT A RESHADE.

DLSS Update (Better Performance and Reduced Ghosting)

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Oh shit, arachnophobia mod. I might need that shit when I play this game. Paler skin too, hell yeah. As always, the reshades just look fuckin weird :lollipop_grinning_smiling_eyes:

Is it worth updating the DLSS file if I have a 4000 card?

edit: nevermind, it is easy enough to swap out. i'll give it a try and see how it goes.

Last edited:

zkorejo

HUD toggle mod seems good. Has anyone tried it out?

Realism shader with color and bloom enhancement is awesome.

Haven't gotten flying broom yet but there's a mod for better controls. Will check out how the actual flying is at first. I might like it.

Already a pause cutscene option I can see. Very good. Honestly it's fucking criminal for any game with cutscenes over 30 seconds to not have a pause option in this day and age...

Sleepwalker

I dont have the game yet but I was wondering why every person I saw play had a brown skinned character, turns out the character creation was screwed lol. Will probably go pc for this

Just saving this thread for later. Just out of pure curiosity, when are the professor Garlick "mods" coming?

Last edited:

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
I dont have the game yet but I was wondering why every person I saw play had a brown skinned character, turns out the character creation was screwed lol. Will probably go pc for this
Has Kotaku written a “Hogwarts Legacy teaches white men what it feels like to be excluded” article about this yet?

I just figured in 1890 everyone was outside working all day or something and so we're all really tanned. It's not like modern times when everyone is inside all day at work, school, or looking at the Internet.

anthony2690

Already a pause cutscene option I can see. Very good. Honestly it's fucking criminal for any game with cutscenes over 30 seconds to not have a pause option in this day and age...
Press dashboard button, pauses cutscenes on Xbox atleast.

Mildly curious to see what rivetting Professor Garlick mods we get.

Top Bottom