• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hottest Latinas?

xClout

Something was missing in these skreets....

Colombian_indigenous_women_2018_Resized_0.jpg

Post dem sexy mamacitas!

I lice in Socal. I see at least 100 hot Latinas a day
I 100% concur with this. I'm not from SoCal, but I'm myself Latino and grew up in a predominantly Latin-heavy (Dominican/Puerto Rican) area in the US. And at some point you lose count of the number of hot chicks walking by so you don't even think about it.

EDIT: I guess the "don't even think about it" comment means you get desensitized to the hotness around you and start taking it for granted. You only get reminded that they're hot when you:
(1) Move to a different area and are all of a sudden surrounded by ugly chicks
(2) When a buddy visits you from out of state and his jaw is constantly on the floor and he's fucking drooling everywhere, and you have to tell him, "come on bro this is the usual, you keep turning for every chick that walks by you're gonna get whiplash" :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Ionian

Of course, something of an internet legend, weather girl Yanet Garcia. Don't know if all her assets are real, but she definitely knows how to rock them:

9o3.jpg

yanet-garcia-1.jpg

72f605d0849917bf271002334357da74.jpg

81564443_492489301456951_3898834716309522010_n1.jpg

"Don't know if all her assets are real"

You for real as you claim to be Latino?

Look at your own pics and the changes. What happens next might be staggering!

Honestly though, having to keep them updated must be amazingly expensive.

"Don't know if all her assets are real"

You for real as you claim to be Latino?

Look at your own pics and the changes. What happens next might be staggering!

Honestly though, having to keep them updated must be amazingly expensive.
My initial statement carries a "/s" 😂

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I think the proper term is Latinx, due to Latina being a gendered term, whose use supports antiquated sexist language barriers and segregation.

And for me, I choose Abella Anderson. It's surprisingly difficult to find clothed pictures of her that do her justice.

olGHuXU.jpg
I just threw up in my mouth a little

Ionian

My initial statement carries a "/s" 😂
Know what other website needs to do that? /s to ban avoid?

Dude I'm Irish, sarcasm is my forte. Only, we know how to use it in situations of both laughter and sadness. In both death and life.

I'd name a few but really the list would be endless with sarcasm.

Have 3:

- Father Ted
- Black Books
- Any 9 out of 10 cats episode. Jimmy Carr is a master at sarcasm. Watch his standup, he gloriously berates hecklers in amazing ways.

-

Last edited:
Know what other website needs to do that? /s to ban avoid?

Dude I'm Irish, sarcasm is my forte. Only, we know how to use it in situations of both laughter and sadness. In both death and life.

I'd name a few but really the list would be endless with sarcasm.

Have 3:

- Father Ted
- Black Books
- Any 9 out of 10 cats episode. Jimmy Carr is a master at sarcasm. Watch his standup, he gloriously berates hecklers in amazing ways.

-

We're getting a bit off topic but you just reminded me that it has been a criminally long time since I last saw anything with Jimmy Carr in it. I need to rectify that... now.

Karmic Raze

I don’t know if she was posted in here yet and I’m not in the mood to post a picture, but Emeraude Toubia is without a doubt the most banging Latina I’ve EVER seen.

Top Bottom