• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I like guys now.....AMA

what were you expecting outta this thread, someone to call you faggot or something

well congratulations because i'm about to do it

get ready to bust a nut

giphy.gif

This made me fucking bust out laughing. Jeebus Christ.

CyberPanda

Banned
I'll Fuck CyberPanda CyberPanda because we are secretly lovers.

I'll Kill brap brap because he ignored me on Discord last night.

I'll Marry EviLore EviLore because I'm a huge unapologetic kiss ass but grateful that he's been patient with me to this day.
Bareback?

MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima Buy the largest dildo you can find and use that to stretch your butt open good. Even if you get fucked by smaller dicks after that, your butthole won't hurt as much since it'll already be nice and loosened up.
FUCK. I love your brain.

Last edited:
This is about as surprising as hearing about giant fat fucks getting triggered and complaining that they have to pay for 2 seats on an airplane. It's not the airline's fault that you need a fucking seat for each cheek ya fatty...and stop eating the seat. It's not sponge cake.

highrider

Banned
Hey man being gay has some selling points. Wardrobe, ease of casual sex, an almost permanent state of adolescence, not taking on the responsibility of children, less worries about the wife wiping you out when she decides to have an affair with the pool boy.

There is the whole having sex with dudes thing though. I hear that’s expected.

Pallas

Hey man being gay has some selling points. Wardrobe, ease of casual sex, an almost permanent state of adolescence, not taking on the responsibility of children, less worries about the wife wiping you out when she decides to have an affair with the pool boy.

There is the whole having sex with dudes thing though. I hear that’s expected.

Guess like anything it has it’s cons and pros.

Ar¢tos

MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima Buy the largest dildo you can find and use that to stretch your butt open good. Even if you get fucked by smaller dicks after that, your butthole won't hurt as much since it'll already be nice and loosened up.
That's terrible advice!
Only a straight dude or a barely hatched gayling would suggest that.
If he stretches his butthole too much he won't have much feeling after and nobody will want to fuck him because it will be too loose, it will be like fucking a plastic bag!
You want to keep it always tight enough. :messenger_winking:
Trust me, I'm an experienced seasoned gay pro!

Top Bottom