• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I was asked to call a man Daddy during sex and it really turned me off

jason10mm

But what about all the Spanish ladies down here in Florida? Every Cuban and Colombian chick I had sex with would just call me "Papi" both during and not during sex. During sex normally the would say "Si Papi, me gusta" which means "Yes daddy I like" I never had to ask or anything, they would just say it because I guess it's a cultural thing for Spanish women? Either way, it's hot as fuck and best part is I don't have to say shit and it turns them on regardless.

Shit woke article.
Quoted for truth, can confirm.

As for the term "daddy", I feel like the slang form is just "dominate/in charge man", like the "make daddy a sandwich" thing. It's not really connected to fatherhood in any meaningful way.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Quoted for truth, can confirm.

As for the term "daddy", I feel like the slang form is just "dominate/in charge man", like the "make daddy a sandwich" thing. It's not really connected to fatherhood in any meaningful way.
I agree. Still doesn't stop my brain from doing the math, lol. I still roll with their fine asses though.

Soodanim

We are scraping rock bottom in society, boys.
The rock bottom has always been there, but I didn't expect you to dive down and scrape it then dump the dregs on us. I guess the Deep part is how far you're willing to go into the blogosphere, I wanted to top myself and all I did was skim the first quarter of it

Kamina

Golden Boy
I love it when they call me big Poppa
62b88f72e7017eaaef784ec90714b0c3.jpg

What i read

Jsisto

Shout out to all the stepdaughters who accept their stepdads not only as a parent but ALSO a lover. What are they supposed to call them?

Azurro

Credit: Columnist Jana Hockings, her exhaustive reporting comes from fucking random dudes every weekend to find something to write about.

Pallas

Umm… this isn’t new though? Pretty sure women calling men or even their significant other daddy has always been a thing.

Lasha

I get it. Calling somebody daddy when you're about a decade past being a mommy has to cause some insecurity.

nush

One of my girlfriends ask me to "Fuck her like a cheap slut I'd picked up from a nightclub". I'm thinking, what?
Then I thought it through a bit, so she wants me to get my nut quickly fall asleep and fuck off before she wakes up? :pie_thinking:
Anyway, I just gave her a normal shag that she was super into that time.

But what about all the Spanish ladies down here in Florida? Every Cuban and Colombian chick I had sex with would just call me "Papi" both during and not during sex. During sex normally the would say "Si Papi, me gusta" which means "Yes daddy I like" I never had to ask or anything, they would just say it because I guess it's a cultural thing for Spanish women? Either way, it's hot as fuck and best part is I don't have to say shit and it turns them on regardless.

Shit woke article that was probably written by a virgin or someone who really sucks at being good at fucking.

Do Hispanic/Latino dudes call their GF/wife "Mami" in the same contexts? I've heard guys use "Mamacita" to refer to a hot chick, IDK if they do that in bed too.

As for being called or calling someone "Daddy," I'm not into it personally, but I won't shit on dudes/chicks who are.

Elder Legend

Yoir Aee Member
Do Hispanic/Latino dudes call their GF/wife "Mami" in the same contexts? I've heard guys use "Mamacita" to refer to a hot chick, IDK if they do that in bed too.

As for being called or calling someone "Daddy," I'm not into it personally, but I won't shit on dudes/chicks who are.
I call her mommy lol or sometimes say Si Mama. But I am not Hispanic haha, I just go along with it. And yeah I believe mamacita is basically saying hot chick.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
The rock bottom has always been there, but I didn't expect you to dive down and scrape it then dump the dregs on us. I guess the Deep part is how far you're willing to go into the blogosphere, I wanted to top myself and all I did was skim the first quarter of it
I aim to please!

jason10mm

Credit: Columnist Jana Hockings, her exhaustive reporting comes from fucking random dudes every weekend to find something to write about.
Damn, thats a good idea. If i just blog about every date i can off the entire date, the clothes, my car, the actual job i have to make the money soent on the date, the gym membership to stay in shape in order to get better girls to write about.....the whole kit and kaboodle!

Now i just the right angle to sell it to the wife :p

Top Bottom