• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm still surprised Kenan was the more successful one when Kel was definitely the better actor.

ryan13ts

Both were pretty talented, I don't really think one was really better than the other, they each had an element of comedy they were great at.

It just happens sometimes that comedy duos that split up end up having having careers that veer different directions in terms of successfulness. It's far from uncommon, even when just talking about Nickelodeon stars (Just look at Josh and Drake; One is doing great, while the other is hitting up underage children now).

(Just look at Josh and Drake; One is doing great, while the other is hitting up underage children now).

friends laughing GIF by Katelyn Tarver

Soltype

Show is easily Nick's best live action endeavor.Kenan was definitely the more talented of the 2, but like ren said, people always love the stupid one.

Last edited:

TheMan

I always like Kenan better. Kel was more expressive but he just overdid it all the time.

How has Kenan's show on NBC been doing btw? I watched one episode and thought it was mediocre

Top Bottom