• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infinity Pool trailer

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Just got out of watching this. Alexander Skarsgard and Mia Goth gave the best performances I've ever seen in a horror movie. Mia Goth just radiates psychopath and is so unconventionally hot. Anyways, I'm getting away from the film. It's a little too unsettling, strange, disturbing and confusing for most. It gave me Midsommar vibes I loved it but I think it'll bomb too artsy fartsy for most horror fans.

Last edited:

SJRB

Just got out of watching this. Alexander Skarsgard and Mia Goth gave the best performances I've ever seen in a horror movie. Mia Goth just radiates psychopath and is so unconventionally hot anyways, I'm getting away from the film. It's a little too unsettling, strange, disturbing and confusing for most. It gave me Midsommar vibes I loved it but I think it'll bomb too artsy fartsy for most horror fans.

Would you say the trailer is a good indication of the movie?

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Would you say the trailer is a good indication of the movie?
Not really the clone bit is a small part of the movie it focuses mostly on Mia Goth and her sadistic tourist friends but ultimately Skarsgard's humanity or lack thereof. I'll have to watch it again. It's confusing and a hard pill to swallow not for most but Mia Goth is so hot in it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom