• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Post a pic of how you feel

badblue

Foreign powers don't influence elections. Only money does. Only money.
Semantics.

The source of the money is important as is what the people supplying the money want in exchange. The average person can't really afford to donate enough to get any recognition but a big company or some billionaire donating 6 or 7 figures to a campaign probably wants something in return if that person wins the election or at least that's what movie tropes lead me to believe.

When the source of the money that was donated is (allegedly) from the CCP.... what would they want and get from keeping the PM of Canada in power? Even if they want nothing more then a good trade deal, all of this has violated Canadian laws and the PM being extremely dismissive of the allegations is a very bad look.

badblue

8uqu1nfja6la1.jpg

don't get me wrong, I would still support them because I feel it's the right thing. but some of these more aggressive/radical groups really is making it hard to do.

GeekyDad

michael ian black animation GIF by Cartuna

Young waitress at the restaurant yesterday brought me a scalding (no exaggeration) hot cup of water in a styrofoam cup with a lid and a straw. I thought it was warm water, like what I thought I'd asked for. and I took a sip...now I'm drinking iced coffee for breakfast.

Top Bottom