• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iwata will drop bomb at GDC?

Jefklak

Blackbird said:
Full story on that: here
Nintendo BeNeLux is thinking about sueing the party.

offtopic: why does every non-Dutchy write Dutch words incorrect? GoNintendo even got the guy's name wrong... it's Wouter Bos.

ROFL LOL! Djeez

Farmboy

RE: the PvdA spot. Here's what I don't get (and being dutch myself, I have read and heard this repeated pretty much everywhere): how is he "dressed like Mario" in that video? Seems to me like he's just wearing his famous red 'campaign-windbreaker' and slacks combo. :) In fact, that's the one thing that doesn't rip off SMB.

Snow

Seems the guys from PU themselves have noticed this thread:
Nederlands blijft moeilijk

Sinds kort weten wij ook eens hoe geruchten ontstaan door verkeerd vertaald te worden, zoals met de Japanners nog wel eens wil gebeuren. Zo hebben onder andere deze site en dit forum een nieuwtje van ons opgepakt. Vooral de vertaling op de site en de reacties plus filmpjes op het forum zijn hilarisch om te lezen. Zoals je kunt zien zijn er ook veel aan de slag geweest met fotoshop aan de hand van ons verkeert geinterpreteerde artikel.

Translation:
Dutch language remains difficult

Since recently we know how rumours can be created by being wrongly translated, like what sometimes will happen with the Japanese. Among others this site and this forum have picked up a news bit from us. Mostly the translation on the site and the reactions plus movies on the forums are very funny to read. As you can see a lot of them also went to work with photoshop on our wrongly interpreted article.

Also wow, this thread is still alive.

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
Uncle said:
OMG BOWSER
Hmmm, interesting. He made a video where he is representing 'Mario', and if you rearrange his name it spells 'Bowser Out'!

Spannnnnnuuuuuund Politics!

Nederlands blijft moeilijk

Sinds kort weten wij ook eens hoe geruchten ontstaan door verkeerd vertaald te worden, zoals met de Japanners nog wel eens wil gebeuren. Zo hebben onder andere deze site en dit forum een nieuwtje van ons opgepakt. Vooral de vertaling op de site en de reacties plus filmpjes op het forum zijn hilarisch om te lezen. Zoals je kunt zien zijn er ook veel aan de slag geweest met fotoshop aan de hand van ons verkeert geinterpreteerde artikel.
:lol

What makes this thread even funnier to me is that Roders5 posted the quote in Dutch on this non-Dutch forum. The fact that it wasn't even intended to be funny makes me laugh even more. :lol

And also make me question Roders5's state of mind.

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
wow this thread has been hilarious, I foolishly skipped over all those previous pages
empanada said:
whooo

iwatabomb.gif

omg :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

jarosh said:
http://www.humorloos.nl/image/414.jpeg

:lol :lol :lol

Xrenity

MrSardonic said:
if it was wrongly interpreted, wtf did they actually say?
It's not really wrongly interpreted by us/you guys.

They say there's a rumor of Iwata dropping a bomb (like revealing some cool stuff), and the rumor is coming straight from Reggie.

It seems that THEY wrongly interpreted THEIR sources. So quit frankly, the news item was a load of crap.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Uncle said:
"our wrongly interpreted article"

So does this mean that een bom niet zal droppen or what do they mean?

Power Unlimited are a bunch of retards, they have this magazine aimed to 8 year old kids, their news section is a summary of all the topics you see on GAF here. So in the April issue you will see stuff and rumours that are posted now presented as news in their magazine. And don’t let me get started on their reviews, mostly fanboy rants (they don’t know the meaning of the word objective). The only one with sufficient writing skills is that bald guy with the Nintendo tattoo and even he always manages to get his fanboy crap plastered all over his reviews. So in short the PU is a collection of Dutch Tim Rogers’s, who are lacking the writing skill to type an article more then half a page. So it’s alright to make fun of them. And never take them seriously!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
BudokaiMR2 said:
WTH!!!?!?!

Man, I am supposed to be studying for a kanji test. Damn you gaffers and your photoshop skillz.
ok pop quiz what's this kanji mean

satsu_inspect.gif

And don't cheat by looking at the image filename. :p

Ranger X

Niiiiice!!

GAF is on fire lately, we've put some of best thread EVAH since 2 weeks.
Holy shit i almost died from laughter here --- and i am at work you basturds!!! :lol :lol

jarosh

damnit. the amount of work i'm not doing because of this is incredible. i really gotta stop... but it's so damn addictive.

Xrenity

jarosh said:
ok, i deleted the original, because i added something new, as you can see.

444.jpeg
The host seems to have some problems :+

I hope it'll be back any time now...

Your first pic used 2 gigabyte of bandwith yesterday _O-

jarosh

Xrenity said:
The host seems to have some problems :+

I hope it'll be back any time now...

Your first pic used 2 gigabyte of bandwith yesterday _O-
oh shit. so sorry, dude! you in trouble now?

Xrenity

GaimeGuy said:
If I recall he has like 10 TB of bandwidth a month to use
Eh, I didn't tell you, anyway.

The account is on unlimited at the moment, I got it from some hosting provider. Server has had some problems before.

/edit
aaaaand back up again

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
jarosh said:
ok, i deleted the original, because i added something new, as you can see.

444.jpeg

:lol :lol :lol

Read through the entire thread without laughing once and now there's burrito frags on my monitor...

jarosh

Xrenity said:
Eh, I didn't tell you, anyway.

The account is on unlimited at the moment, I got it from some hosting provider. Server has had some problems before.

/edit
aaaaand back up again
cool. check your pms.

444 posts so far and i dont even recall any serious speculation as to what the bomb will be.

thats pretty epic. photoshop ftw indeed. SPANNUUUUUUUUND!

Cheebs

meltpotato said:
444 posts so far and i dont even recall any serious speculation as to what the bomb will be.
Yes we have. Some have speculated it would be a Bomberman style bomb. Others feel it might be designed like a katamari ball.

Top Bottom