• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legendary Threads

Hulk_Smash

Banned
I did. My fat thumbs are to blame. This thread will definitely not be legendary. I do like it though when we can take a walk down memory, so maybe we get some movement on this.

Hulk_Smash

Banned
And that's what I'm talking about. Had no idea this thread existed. Now my day is a bit brighter knowing it does exist... and it is as every bit legendary as the thread title suggests.

Last edited:

poppabk

Anyway remember that thread where a guy only posted twice, once with the OP and then again like two years later when what his OP came true. I can't even remember what the game was - mortal Kombat maybe?

nkarafo

The one with the guy who accidentally stretched his asshole into the girlfriend's parents and sister faces.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Hulk_Smash Hulk_Smash

How the hell haven't you properly edited in the correct link nearly a day later?

Anyway remember that thread where a guy only posted twice, once with the OP and then again like two years later when what his OP came true. I can't even remember what the game was - mortal Kombat maybe?
Pretty sure he's referring to MK vs DC

Unfortunately, the images are gone but the guy originally posted something that hinted at MK vs DC (I think it was a powerpoint slide?). Our very own Manabyte laughed at him with his armchair analysis, and the dude clapped back 3 years later when it was announced.
There was also some great fanart later in the thread but, alas.. it's gone.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
The one where a Gaffer's wife used his account to ask about the Neo was pretty damn good ;)

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!

poppabk

Unfortunately, the images are gone but the guy originally posted something that hinted at MK vs DC (I think it was a powerpoint slide?). Our very own Manabyte laughed at him with his armchair analysis, and the dude clapped back 3 years later when it was announced.
Yes thank you that's the one - all time classic.

brap

Banned

Lmao that dude always fucking acts like he knows everything.

Top Bottom