• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Liam Hemsworth to replace Henry Cavill in The Witcher season 4

Teletraan1

I am glad Henry is getting away from this show. It was fucking garbage. He was the only good thing about the show. Sidelining The Witcher in the final episode of the first season of The Witcher was a bold move by the writers. So was mainly focusing on other characters the aren't The Witcher for season 2. At the rate these writers are going Liam can just make a short cameo for the 4th season of The Witcher as The Witcher and call it a day. They should have just made a show called The Yennifer, at least it would be honest.

pasterpl

I only have seen season 1, but it lacked something to capture my attention, it seemed that the production value was low (even compared to some other Netflix fantasy shows) which was surprising. I don’t care much about changing the main character actor for this, but this is quite unusual and doesn’t bode well for show that it is already mediocre.

This show could have really been something special but they threw it away.

world wars GIF

• Empathy
Reactions: Fuz

PillsOff

Enough people watched this garbage n said "i like to be force-fed with pure shit" so we have to witness decomposing of a corpse of this embarrassing joke of an "adaptation" for a couple more years
The only bright side is that it is not as agonizing as watching the show it self

The only decent thing about this show is that it got my wife reading the books and playing Witcher 3. All of which she vastly preferred over the show.

Top Bottom