• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Like a Dragon: Ishin! releases in 4 days

Damn it. 2023 is going to make me broke!!!

Its tough owning switch, ps5, pc / steamdeck.
Wtf... maybe if I was just an xbox owner I could deal with just a few 3rd party games.

Just got Calisto, Star Ocean 6, Fire Emblem Engage, Tactics Ogre, Metroid Prime, and started yakuza 0 on deck. Its not even the end of Winter yet..

Will get this eventually. I love yakuza 0 so far. And samurai era looks awesome.

Damn it. 2023 is going to make me broke!!!

Its tough owning switch, ps5, pc / steamdeck.
Wtf... maybe if I was just an xbox owner I could deal with just a few 3rd party games.

Just got Calisto, Star Ocean 6, Fire Emblem Engage, Tactics Ogre, Metroid Prime, and started yakuza 0 on deck. Its not even the end of Winter yet..

Will get this eventually. I love yakuza 0 so far. And samurai era looks awesome.

Don't buy a new game until the old ones are done, problem solved

Your FOMO is what is making you broke lol

Bridges

I'm so pumped for this but I want to get through Judgement and Like A Dragon first... Part of me wants to go ahead and buy it just to show support but then I think that it could be on Game Pass by the time I get around to it...

Reactions: Isa

gladdys

I'm gonna play it when i'm done with hogwarts and atomic heart.

I played last judgement some time ago and i need some separation between yakuza games to not get burned.
I feel you on that one. I did yakuza 0 and loved it, but still felt I had loads of optional bits to do still. Got yakuza downloaded but want to finish off doom eternal dlc before I move on to another game 😩

EDMIX

I'm gonna play it when i'm done with hogwarts and atomic heart.

I played last judgement some time ago and i need some separation between yakuza games to not get burned.

same.

I love Yakuza, but shit I just don't got any time lol Will play during the summer.

(tell you the same thing cause FFXVI and Diablo 4 release) lol

We'll get to it when we get to it

klosos

Looks great , ill wait till its on PS premium like all other Yakuza games before jumping in i think

Top Bottom