• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Blue Mountain State - How is this not on people’s best of lists?

bitbydeath

What an incredible show, I’m surprised more people don’t mention it more along their best of TV lists.

So what’s it about? Before everyone had agendas, hate speech and lessons that must be taught through TV, there was a time where people just partied and fucked. The 90’s! It’s fun, it’s hilarious and it brings me back to the simpler times.

The intro pretty much sums up the tone of the show.

Has anyone else here watched this masterpiece? (I’m only on season one so far)

fcde4cace6d193144e40fb3b33e35de6.gif

Its a great show, loved it especially as a horny young adult and made me dream of American colleges even though I known
it's not really like that 😄.

That intro song is super good too.

Movie wasn't great tbh.

Last edited:

Rockondevil

It was a great show that was easily made better by Thad.

The oil change episode is a masterpiece.

You might be aware OP but there is a movie that released several years after the show ended too, Blue Mountain State: The Rise of Thadland.

bitbydeath

It was a great show that was easily made better by Thad.

The oil change episode is a masterpiece.

You might be aware OP but there is a movie that released several years after the show ended too, Blue Mountain State: The Rise of Thadland.
Thanks, I’ll have to check it out when I’ve finished the series.

Darko

Is this still on Netflix? I haven’t watched it since it came out.. it was like American pie the show

ironmang

Great show that faces the same kinds of problems that Entourage does in that it's not very PC and many people who used to enjoy it will feel compelled to see it as problematic. I miss that era of television.

H4ze

Absolute goat, in every sense hahah. Man I loved that show so much back in the days. Intro is still dope af

GymWolf

I absolutely love that show.

Thad was lowkey one of the best comedy character ever.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Great show that faces the same kinds of problems that Entourage does in that it's not very PC and many people who used to enjoy it will feel compelled to see it as problematic. I miss that era of television.
Only to the clinically insane, they’re a tiny vocal minority that just want everyone to be as depressed as they are.

Top Bottom