• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 3 E3 trailer + screenshots

StormCell

I'd agree with that but this sort of thing only seems to happen with Nintendo fans. It's rather irritating to be honest.
On some forums a lot of comments under Luigi's mansion 3's gameplay video are "Now remaster 1+2"
I would rather Nintendo use their time and make newer games instead of wasting time porting older games.

I mean it's not like I'm against ports, I'm happy to see them there but it got fairly overkill last year and most of the first half of this year and the fans aren't helping by literally requesting ports and remakes constantly.
Don't get me wrong I'm one of those people dying for a Metroid Prime Trilogy so I'm guilty here too but I wouldn't be requesting that under a video with gameplay from Metroid Prime 4.

I mean a lot of this is on Nintendo. They should have a gamepass like system now with their entire library on it to at least shut some of that down.

Oh I see what you're saying now. There's really no good reason to pollute other threads and comment sections with constant requests. I agree.

As you said, there's a fairly straight forward solution for Nintendo that would quiet a lot of beggars. Give us more retro games, and give us some HD ports of games we've all been asking for (Metroid Prime trilogy, Mario Sunshine, Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Luigi's Mansion). It doesn't feel like a difficult ask.

It still bums me out that the original is being put on 3DS and not Switch.

3 is looking the absolute business though. I hope it stays truer to the original than Dark Moon did, DM is fine but overly long and didn't grab me like the first.

The less said about what the Internet will do to Gooigi the better.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Nintendo is like Disney. the reason Mario is not Sonic is they treat their IPs with respect. when everyone was making fun of them for contacting that leaker, they were trying to protect their brand value. releasing remaster after remaster is just not their style.

if you want to play a Wii U game, get a Wii U. they didn't sell a ton of them. buy one. it is available. if you want to play in HD using any controller you want, use an Emulator. they are free. Nintendo has better things to do than polish their medals and clog up stores with outdated Mario games. one reason their big releases like Mario Kart & BOTW are evergreen is their scarcity strategy.

at any rate, yeah, people would just complain that Switch "has become a port factory" like they already do. not saying that i personally wouldn't purchase "Wind Waker" (i never owned a Gamecube) but i would rather them work on the next two NEW Zelda games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom