• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madeleine McCann: new suspect found; German pedophile; case being treated as murder

nush

Creepy and intruiging theory to be sure, but at the same time - why would they bring attention to the disappearance if they themselves had sold her? Wouldnt it be easier to ignore it for the moment and go to the police the next day instead? Or just say to her siblings and their friends she went home to England with a relative because she was sick or something...
They didn't sell her, she died by accident when left in the apartment alone. The pedo abduction is the cover story.

Last edited:

obin_gam

They didn't sell her, she died by accident when left in the apartment alone. The pedo abduction is the cover story.
Yeah I know, but there was talk here about them being in the pedo ring aswell, and I wanted to say my two cents on that 🙂 I personally anide by the accidental death > pedo cover up story 100%

THE:MILKMAN

Oh this rabbit hole of a story.......

Let's just say this latest "episode", even at a very brief glance, has quite a few holes. Top of my list would be what appears to be a farce with the released mobile numbers. Or is it by design? Tune in next week for the next twist.

Creepy and intruiging theory to be sure, but at the same time - why would they bring attention to the disappearance if they themselves had sold her? Wouldnt it be easier to ignore it for the moment and go to the police the next day instead? Or just say to her siblings and their friends she went home to England with a relative because she was sick or something...

Yeah it's hard to reconcile any single theory which is why this case is so intriguing

Let's just say this latest "episode", even at a very brief glance, has quite a few holes. Top of my list would be what appears to be a farce with the released mobile numbers. Or is it by design? Tune in next week for the next twist.

What released mobile numbers?

nush

It really is like clockwork, you get the new anniversary of her disappearance "New pedo in the area" suspect. Then you'd get the "She'll be home for Christmas" because of new leads story. Every. year.

I did try and provide date accurate released links and news stories to back this up but being over ten years old lots of those links are dead. Anyway, check the dates of these forum posts.

fwfZEiZ.png

RpPGPfn.png

What released mobile numbers?

As I understand it as part of the (embargoed!) police press conference held with the press they gave 2 mobile numbers out, one thought to belong to this suspect which received a call from the other number ~30 minutes before/after Madeleine went missing. Turns out people just did a reverse look up of the number on the internet and found a person it belonged to in a PDL cafe! Turns out it was jumping the gun...but also what were the police playing at releasing numbers at all never mind ones clearly not vetted? All part of a plan? I see the number is now linked to a woman according to MWT below.

As I understand it as part of the (embargoed!) police press conference held with the press they gave 2 mobile numbers out, one thought to belong to this suspect which received a call from the other number ~30 minutes before/after Madeleine went missing. Turns out people just did a reverse look up of the number on the internet and found a person it belonged to in a PDL cafe! Turns out it was jumping the gun...but also what were the police playing at releasing numbers at all never mind ones clearly not vetted? All part of a plan? I see the number is now linked to a woman according to MWT below.

I have no idea why they would publicly release a number in use 13 years ago. Why can't the cops trace who's number belonged to whom?

Also they named the the person who outed the latest suspect.

To me it's highly weird releasing these kinds of sensitive information

Last edited:

I have no idea why they would publicly release a number in use 13 years ago. Why can't the cops trace who's number belonged to whom?

Also they named the the person who outed the latest suspect.

To me it's highly weird releasing these kinds of sensitive information

This whole case is built on weird! Ironic the Portuguese police are always the ones that get accused of botching the case (they only worked on it properly for 6-8 months before releasing the mass of files) but British and German police can release mobile numbers they haven't checked out 13 years later and nobody bats an eye.

The question is if this release of numbers is a means to an end or a plan the police have? Too hopeful? Most likely, but what else do we have.....

Jezbollah

And a way to shift the focus away from how badly Boris has handled Corona

It wouldn't be government driven. The investigation is essentially a private case at this time - if anything the government are hesitent to give public money for what for years has amounted to a dead case.

This whole case is built on weird! Ironic the Portuguese police are always the ones that get accused of botching the case (they only worked on it properly for 6-8 months before releasing the mass of files) but British and German police can release mobile numbers they haven't checked out 13 years later and nobody bats an eye.

The question is if this release of numbers is a means to an end or a plan the police have? Too hopeful? Most likely, but what else do we have.....

When was the last time cops released mobile numbers in an ongoing criminal investigation? So fucking bizzare

It wouldn't be government driven. The investigation is essentially a private case at this time - if anything the government are hesitent to give public money for what for years has amounted to a dead case.

It’s an ongoing criminal investigation. That means public money is being used

Last edited:

Jezbollah

It's mostly an investigation being performed by private firms hired by the McCanns. Funding of which is both private and public held within the Madeleine's Fund company.

When was the last time cops released mobile numbers in an ongoing criminal investigation? So fucking bizzare

I can't think of a single time in the UK? And even if there is an example it would've been for very specific reason(s) and fully controlled. Clearly not the case here.

Was it 3 years ago SY/police spending on this single case topped £12 million of public money and they don't really give the figures anymore. My guess is >£15 million and this is just the UK!

nush

OK well who was on the receiving end?

I'm so glad these highly complex questions are being asked 15 years after the fact. And not like a week after

Another vid worth watching, especially at the 5 minute mark where it details how they spent the 4 million raised to "Find" their daughter.

Another vid worth watching, especially at the 5 minute mark where it details how they spent the 4 million raised to "Find" their daughter.

People say why would you go to Portugal to traffic your kids, it's so rare. Well that's a precise reason why. Not to mention how stupid the Portuguese investigation teams are

nush

Not to mention how stupid the Portuguese investigation teams are

Don't believe the smear. "Stupid dago cops" was one of their defenses. A small Portugeuse holiday resort isnt the place you'd expect to have the cops brightest and best child abduction / pedo ring investigators which circles back around to "Why would you go to Portugal to traffic your kids?".

Last edited:
Don't believe the smear. "Stupid dago cops" was one of their defenses. A small Portugeuse holiday resort isnt the place you'd expect to have the cops brightest and best child abduction / pedo ring investigators which circles back around to "Why would you go to Portugal to traffic your kids?".

I think you're proving my point

Also, why was only Maddie taken and not the twins? Surely they would have had value too. But I can see how it works be easier to just get away with taking one 1 VS 3

Last edited:
That's because we agree. I'm just adressing the stupid foreign cops comment.

There was no abduction, it was an accidental death in my opinion.

I do like it too but I can't get past the blood being detected in the room and the car thing if she died of an accidental overdose

Or does a human bleed after an overdose?

From my research, there's no bleeding after a sedative OD

Last edited:

I do like it too but I can't get past the blood being detected in the room and the car thing if she died of an accidental overdose

The theory is/was she was groggy and climbed up on the back of the sofa and fell (on to a hard tiled floor) and bled from a wound or from the ears.

Doczu

Didn't they drug the kids so they could go out for the night, maybe they didn't intend to kill her...
Well if tbis theory is right (not buying the outlandish pedo ring theory), then it's worse even. As a dad of a 6 month old i knew what i was going into and i'm sure that after all those years they should have know better that parties and nights out are out of the question when you're a parent. You just can't leave your kid unatended.

And it's especially fucked once you know that many hotels offer a nanny for a night, or you can search for an external service. It's not unheard of.

Last edited:

nush

Prevailing theory is that she was drugged (But not enough) and was wandering around the apartment. Climbed up the sofa to look outside the window and fell down the back of the sofa and landed badly.

MADDIE-GRAPHIC-middle.jpg

Prevailing theory is that she was drugged (But not enough) and was wandering around the apartment. Climbed up the sofa to look outside the window and fell down the back of the sofa and landed badly.

I hadn't read that line of detail before but that seems perfectly plausible

I'm also asking myself if I was 3 years old and I woke up with no friends, I would be pretty terrified. What would my next move be? Either run to the bedroom or the front door

But she could have also seen it as a time to play

Last edited:
Well if tbis theory is right (not buying the outlandish pedo ring theory), then it's worse even. As a dad of a 6 month old i knew what i was going into and i'm sure that after all those years they should have know better that parties and nights out are out of the question when you're a parent. You just can't leave your kid unatended.

And it's especially fucked once you know that many hotels offer a nanny for a night, or you can search for an external service. It's not unheard of.

They stayed at a sub par resort in a different country with 3 young kids, went out to dinner at night time without them, left doors open and thought hiring a babysitter was dangerous.

I mean, at this point it's way passed negligence.

The sequence of events even if just negligence are incomprehensible to the uneducated, let alone medical professionals.

There's intent here, no doubt in my mind

Last edited:

nush

Just seen Sonia Poulton has put up a quick reaction video to this "update" this week. Seems they looked at this German guy before and dismissed him as a suspect.

nush

It really is like clockwork, you get the new anniversary of her disappearance "New pedo in the area" suspect. Then you'd get the "She'll be home for Christmas" because of new leads story. Every. year.

Like clockwork... 15 year anniversary...

I'm sure at this point they are just trying to pin it on this guy who's already locked up so everyone involved in the investigations can just stop throwing money at it.

Ionian

Like clockwork... 15 year anniversary...

I'm sure at this point they are just trying to pin it on this guy who's already locked up so everyone involved in the investigations can just stop throwing money at it.

Cunts are coining it, off a missing daughter.

But I truly hope is found. (she won't be as you know)

It's unbelievable how the UK press dealt with it. Again and again and again ... it never stops.

Then again it sells.

The parents are utter scum. As you know, just pointing it out for other readers.

Parents are pure scum still pimping this.

Zeroing

Banned
Cunts are coining it, off a missing daughter.

But I truly hope is found. (she won't be as you know)

It's unbelievable how the UK press dealt with it. Again and again and again ... it never stops.

Then again it sells.

The parents are utter scum. As you know, just pointing it out for other readers.

Parents are pure scum still pimping this.
Omg not this again! It’s all over the news here in Portugal again! Not only the parents were negligent they also portrayed the Portuguese police as incompetent asking for UK to step in… then to block the Portuguese investigation!

The dogs pick up the kid trail on the trunk of the parents car !!
No signs of break into the apartment or fingerprints/ADN

The parents friends kept changing their stories… and so on!

This case stopped being about a missing kid and because a world tour…

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
It’s not just the anniversary it’s the fact that the case has again ran out of money so every time this happens they trot forward with a prime suspect to keep the case going. Happened a few times now when they’ve ran out of money and the case was due to be closed.

Ionian

Omg not this again! It’s all over the news here in Portugal again! Not only the parents were negligent they also portrayed the Portuguese police as incompetent asking for UK to step in… then to block the Portuguese investigation!

The dogs pick up the kid trail on the trunk of the parents car !!
No signs of break into the apartment or fingerprints/ADN

The parents friends kept changing their stories… and so on!

This case stopped being about a missing kid and because a world tour…

WTF are you talking about?

Didn't follow it in the press?

It was global news.

Doubt me, well there is internet.

Look at their statements. They left their young child alone, then she vanished.

Connect the dots.

nush

WTF are you talking about?

Didn't follow it in the press?

It was global news.

Doubt me, well there is internet.

Look at their statements. They left their young child alone, then she vanished.

Connect the dots.

Chill mate, you've read his post wrong. He's in agreement.

Top Bottom