• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marilyn Manson Accuser Admits False Accusation

BeardGawd

She was talked into filing claims by the other co-conspirators. Details of which were all coordinated so the stories had similar details and the lawyer (unsurprisingly) was in on it!

If she didn't have a conscience she would have easily gotten away with it and gotten a pay day.

Last edited:

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
I agree but if you do that it forces someone that later has a conscience to continue with the false allegation out of fear of punishment.
But maybe deters them in the first place for making false accusations? I guess I rather be cleared of a false accusation that the false accuser being punished for it… but at the same time I rather not get falsely accused at all.

Toons

That's great, but didn't this guy have a whole lot of accusations against em? I wouldn't fully clear him til he has his day in court.

This sort of thing will never end unfortunately, you'd think she would've gone for a more bankable star.

JayK47

My man is innocent? Well well well. So he can get back to making music or did everyone turn their backs on him?

Saber

anyone who does false accusations for this stuff should get punishment that matches the one the accused was looking at.

Agreed.
It's so easy to ruin a life of a person by simply claim that and if it doesn't go the way she wants "opsie daisy, maybe next time. We cool right?". The damage a thing like that can do to a man on the media and journalist is absurd, the person would be canceled for sure.

Last edited:
What I hate the most is the other side that started shitting on MM and saying he is a creep etc, I mean Im sure he will bounce back but if you follow him, no new music since then. There has to be some sort of punishment....same as for attempted murder, you didn't commit it but you thought about it and still get punished. Accusations like this ruin whole careers without being able to bounce back ever. You cant just get away by saying "my bad, lapse in judgement" because to her, nothing bad happened, if anything she got more supporters.

badblue

At least she'll suffer the consequences and people will learn from this shit continuing to happen, right?
Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

At least this whole saga has the potential to birth a great MM album after a long time of meh releases.

Change the subject from Christianity to MeToo.

NinjaBoiX

anyone who does false accusations for this stuff should get punishment that matches the one the accused was looking at.
I honestly think it should be worse.

The punishment should be reflected to mirror the sentence of the falsely alleged crime, but then also making it harder for genuine victims to get justice and also just the waste of everyone’s time.

It’s beyond disgusting, they should feel the full force of the law.

Flutta

My tears. Exclusive to gamepass. Forever.
It’s beyond disgusting, they should feel the full force of the law.

Lol. You guys still don’t get it? You can scream how much you want about should/would….the matter of fact is that the whole system is rigged against men.

This is a famous dude, the little guys are getting sqashed everyday by the ”law”, i mean if you can even call it that.

For a revolution to even happen y’ll need real men to even go that route problem is the majority of the men are demasculinized, soft, cowards and weak they’re too much in touch with their feeeeelings 🤣

The worst is still to come, you better buckleup.

Last edited:
IMO, anytime someone purposely falsely accuses someone they should get a punishment harsher than the actual crime. This would get rid of many idiots trying to cash out hoping for payoff as well as tying up courts for no good reason.

Only go to court or accuse someone if there are truly reasons to. No BS.

Think of it like getting caught cheating on a test. The teacher just doesn't say, "Hey no problem, I'll just dock you -5% on the test". Instead, you'll get an F and fail the course. And if it's university/grad school you might get kicked out of the entire program.

So if school can have harsh penalties, why do false accusers seem to get hardly any penalties?

I took a skim of California. And if I got it right, a false accusation has a max penalty of 6 months in jail and/or a $5000 fine. So hell, if you're going to falsely accuse someone, might as well go all out. The payoff to penalty ratio seems like a sweet offer worth pursuing.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Marilyn Manson doesn't really paint himself as a very pleasant fella in his own autobiography from 1998 tbh.

"Well, what we did was we pulled a trick that I’ve become quite famous for. It is pouring a large glass of tequila for your adversary, or your victim, and then pouring a large glass of beer for yourself and pretending that yours is tequila also. You convince them to drink down their large glass until they vomit and pass out and are left to be tormented. A similar trick had been done to me when I was young.

prodding around her genitals and what-have-you. We were laughing because we were both drunk, though not nearly as drunk as she was. In the background a Ween album was playing, “Push the little daisies and make ’em come up…” as me and the young Trent Reznor poked our fingers into the birth cavity of a bizarre fish lady in search of some sort of caviar. But what we ended up finding was a mysterious nodule—maybe it was white fuzz or a piece of corn—that she had on the outer region of her rectum. It horrified us and we looked at each other with disgust and shock. But we knew that we must continue with our debasement of this poor unsuspecting person. So I found a cigarette lighter, and I started to burn her pubic hair. Though it didn’t hurt her, it didn’t help things smell any better than they already did. Unfortunately, there isn’t any real climax to this story other than I think that she wanted to cuddle with someone and we both ran."

Talking about someone he had a crush on at a piercing parlour.

"But she wouldn’t even acknowledge our humanity, no matter what part of our body we asked her to pierce. So I fell back on my usual deviant way of getting a girl’s attention: malicious, asinine behavior.”

every day for nearly a month,” he and the friend “met at a pay phone around the corner from the pagoda, where we could see her but she couldn’t see us.”

“At first, the calls were harmless. But they quickly grew meaner. ‘We’re watching you,’ we’d threaten her at the height of our spite-masked lust. You better not leave work tonight, because we’re going to rape you in the parking lot and then crush you underneath your own car.”

& He has numerous sexual assault allegations & battery claims in the past.

It's a shame someone lied, as it doesn't help people that may be telling the truth.

https://books.google.co.uk/books/ab...ir=0&gboemv=1&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

If anyone wants to read his book for some reason.

Ionian

Marilyn Manson doesn't really paint himself as a very pleasant fella in his own autobiography from 1998 tbh.

"Well, what we did was we pulled a trick that I’ve become quite famous for. It is pouring a large glass of tequila for your adversary, or your victim, and then pouring a large glass of beer for yourself and pretending that yours is tequila also. You convince them to drink down their large glass until they vomit and pass out and are left to be tormented. A similar trick had been done to me when I was young.

prodding around her genitals and what-have-you. We were laughing because we were both drunk, though not nearly as drunk as she was. In the background a Ween album was playing, “Push the little daisies and make ’em come up…” as me and the young Trent Reznor poked our fingers into the birth cavity of a bizarre fish lady in search of some sort of caviar. But what we ended up finding was a mysterious nodule—maybe it was white fuzz or a piece of corn—that she had on the outer region of her rectum. It horrified us and we looked at each other with disgust and shock. But we knew that we must continue with our debasement of this poor unsuspecting person. So I found a cigarette lighter, and I started to burn her pubic hair. Though it didn’t hurt her, it didn’t help things smell any better than they already did. Unfortunately, there isn’t any real climax to this story other than I think that she wanted to cuddle with someone and we both ran."

Talking about someone he had a crush on at a piercing parlour.

"But she wouldn’t even acknowledge our humanity, no matter what part of our body we asked her to pierce. So I fell back on my usual deviant way of getting a girl’s attention: malicious, asinine behavior.”

every day for nearly a month,” he and the friend “met at a pay phone around the corner from the pagoda, where we could see her but she couldn’t see us.”

“At first, the calls were harmless. But they quickly grew meaner. ‘We’re watching you,’ we’d threaten her at the height of our spite-masked lust. You better not leave work tonight, because we’re going to rape you in the parking lot and then crush you underneath your own car.”

& He has numerous sexual assault allegations & battery claims in the past.

It's a shame someone lied, as it doesn't help people that may be telling the truth.

https://books.google.co.uk/books/ab...ir=0&gboemv=1&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

If anyone wants to read his book for some reason.
That is the thing about him, he glorified that kind of crap, in his music and publicly.

Strangest thing is he is quite eloquent and even gave brilliant interviews over music interviews yet behaved like a total cunt to girlfriends and bandmates. Waaay before the me too thing. Old enough that it used to appear in printed music mags.

Not to say he was guilty but, it's what he spouted. Hard to think they all lied.

Dural

This type of shit needs to stop and there needs to be consequences. Look what's happened to MLB pitcher Trevor Bauer, there's video evidence the woman lied but he was suspended for a year and a half and now no team will sign him. MLB should be punished for suspending someone over accusations, you shouldn't be able to lose your job over accusations. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Top Bottom