• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

The Kree

Banned
They got someone to play an actor playing Sif, but not Sif herself.

LOL

Also, interesting that they gave Hela the God butcher's powers.

In the song listing :
Joe Harnell - The Lonely Man : link

tumblr_inline_n327sfUDU01r3x7o0.jpg

The Kree

Banned
As mentioned earlier, the Hulk wound up on Sakaar after he stayed aboard the Quinjet that Ultron had programmed to fly off to some unknown cosmic location.

Lemme find out Ultron was fixin to start Annihilation.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
From the press kit:
”When Hela invades and takes over, Heimdall becomes the heroic force that is able to get people out of the city and into this mountain stronghold built by the most ancient Asgardians," Winderbaum continues about the character's arc in this new story. ”In a way, he's gone from this elder statesmen, the gatekeeper to Asgard, to this badass warrior-wizard character who lives in the hills and kicks a lot of ass throughout the entire film."

So Heimdall has become Obi-Wan

okdakor

Wait, this has a popsoundtrack in the vein of the Awesome Mix?

Not really, here's what's listed for the songs, the rest is Mothersbaugh's music :
Led Zeppelin - IMMIGRANT SONG
Mike Tournier (english electronic musician)- FRISKY BIZNESS
Bach - CONCERTO IN D MINOR FOR TWO VIOLINS MVT 2
Willy Wonka's MAIN TITLE (GOLDEN TICKET/PURE IMAGINATION)
Pierre Arrachart - HARMONY’S GARDEN (should be some electronic lounge music)
Joe Harnell - THE LONELY MAN (end theme from the Hulk TV series)
+ tracks from other Marvel movies (Ultron, The dark world, Thor themes...)

There's apparently spoilers out for the Agents of SHIELD S5 premiere and this one stuck out:

There’s a new mysterious character whose mask resembles Star Lord’s mixed with Iron Man’s helmet.

Complete 100% speculation:

Could it be my boy Jack Flagg?

jph139

The MCU will never end. It'll just become unprofitable, so the last handful of movies will linger in development hell indefinitely while the wheel-turners move on to other projects, until an unceremonious reboot down the line.

Except for Cloak and Dagger which will inexplicably run on Freeform through 2027 as some weird vestigial limb.

curb

Banned
Even after my dismal performance during the Homecoming predictions, I'll weigh in again. I'm going 86% for Dark World 2.

man why do they need to go with bald thanos.. give him the full costume from GOTG1 ?

I didn't like it at first either but I really dig their reasoning for it. Once Thanos obtains two of the Infinity Stones he doesn't feel any need to wear armor into battle. I like the idea of Thanos just casually going in to murder all the Avengers in his comfy wear lol.

The Kree

Banned
who.gif

I really have no idea who is this.

He's a hero who has the unique ability of getting crippled and then being forgotten about by everyone for a decade for no reason other than to further a plot in which he has no relevance.

Also, he was a Guardian for a couple years.

So
Matt Damon
mysteriously appeared on Jimmy Kimmel with the Thor 3 cast.

Seems like that rumor of a cameo has more weight to it.

HeySeuss

That stone guys voice doesn't match with what you would expect based on his body lol. I'm not sure if it's jarring or funny.

Pretty good clip tho, explaining what the hammer can do would be quite unbelievable and would lead someone to believe you're crazy.

Top Bottom