• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My brother is beating the fuck out of me again (huge text warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotaro

Banned
I talked about my health in a lot of threads, and also made a lot of references to it. And, I talked very little about my family, and especially my brother. For those who would not know, I have a brain tumor which has made my senses to sensitive to about just any visual or auditive stimulus, I just cannot do jack shit and I am in constant pain. Since october 2003, I also got horrendously high hypercusis, which is extreme sensibility to sound. So because of it all, I never watch any video (movie, videogame, tv, etc), and I only bear my LCD screen with all the animation disabled, and then again I am hyper sensitive to colors, lighting. I made a thread recently on how I am getting better, please check that out if you are interested, I REALLY don't feel like explaining myself again on the matter, sorry. Please do not try to sugggest any solutions, I tried everything and they will not work, the best is the enemy of good, and I have the best there can be right now.

Only, I am fighting my own family, against my will, way more than my tumor these days, and I think I absolutely cannot be helped. I really never tought human stupidity could get any lower, and well, I'm fucking tired of this shit. :(

There are a lot of things I do not even feel like mentioning ever because they bring so much pain to me, I do not ever feel like thinking of them. And I am perfecftly sane, perfectly happy, and I am suffering every second of my life, being always alone, I have not left my home since february 15! Cannot bear the sun which is getting real high these days. I am stuck here; no one will come to me ever. My family, they all wash their hands on the matter, I need someone, but their apathethy and only hurts. Friends cannot help, calling every organization I could did not do jack shit. Do not try to suggest me any of those solutions, I swear I have tried EVERYTHING. :(à

And so, just before I began posting on GAF when it was back online, my brother was there, along with my mom, and I have enough of this shit. For a variety of reasons, I have no choice but to bear with them, absolutely none, and thus I am at their mercy. Don't try to suggest me appartments; even if I could move out, the problem is that I am so sensible to sound, lights, colors and patterns, I have absolutely no ways to ever go check out another place. Waiting for my imminent cure (which is really working well and that I established myself), I have to resist until I am cured; and frankly, nothing ever gives me feelings of death more than my own brother beating the fuck out of me, insulting his old ILL ELDER BROTHER with the most obscene and careless, not to mention sadistical words ever.

So today, they were watching a TV show (on my TV!), and I found the volume to be much too loud. I usually always try to adapt myself to other people but my own family, they take every single possible advantage off me and they literally treat me like shit, act like hypocrites, and are now a menace for my health. I went up, and I said: "Mom, you turned the volume all the way up, turn it down!" I said this and they stayed silent and still. I could not resist crying, I could not took my hands off my ears! Then finally I could not hold it any longer, I did, and it was so horrendous oh my god, I tried to contain myself but I could not help but scream to death. And I know every time I do this, my family is going to shit on me yet again, only sometimes I am human and cannot hold the pain, and I have no choice to be extremely considerate. :(

So then my brother tells me: "Shut the fuck up else I am hitting you!", I was stunned, I said: "Mom, tell him to stop!", she will always let him do anything and she will never punish him no matter what, and I do not get half the blame, I get all the blame. When the tumor was discovered in the end of 2003, my brother started to beat me up. He always hated everything relied to me, mind you, I have never been able to defend myself at all, and he profits from that to no end. And I have no choice but to deal with him. Again, do not suggest any seemingly easy solutions; I tried everything and there is no way, you'd actually need to be there for me, and that is not possible, I would not even want to I guess. Apart from that, I have to deal with my family with the most lucid view possible, fuck. :(

Mom told me: "Don't provocate your brother!" she has become so FUCKED UP, she hit her menoposis, and of course she will not admit anything, my father has divorced a long time ago and she is angry at me, so he will never be able to do anything because he feels guilty, and he will be too shy. I know it sounds incredible, I tried to reason him countless times, and there is no use in doing that. When my brother said my father was a racist and I protested, he gave me thirty punches all over my body, on my head, in my ears (I thin, that still hurts today), and my mom after that came to me to HIT ME EVEN MORE (how is that ever possible) and yell at me, I was in a pool of blood with stains of blood all over my t-shirt! I screamed at them not to leave me like that, while crying, and they did. I then told it to my father, and he just denied everything, avoided every query and question, and then just logged off. My father won't do anything, and the image of that t-shirt with blood spots will forever stay in my mind. No one will help me ever, and I accepted that. However, please don't think I am a wimp; best is the enemy of good, as bad as good can be. :(

So back to last night, my brother started to switch to a metal concert just to make me hurt, I swear, I AM SPEECHLESS. I was crying, and then he took his guitar and played it as loud as possible! I retreted to my room, crying to tears, crying with my wimpy voice, with my heart beating loud as fuck in my ears, trying to say nicely: "How can you do that? And mom how can you ever let him do that? You don't do that to the son you claim to love mom!" And then my brother saying: "shut the fuck up you sound like a fucking mongoloid!", and then my mom saying: "Right, SHUT UP!" WHAT THE FUCK? :(

And there is no use ever talking to them, I gave up. They said they would watch me back, and call the police to make me go to jail if I ever dare speaking about it to anyone I know of. I cannot believe it, there is now way humans can go any lower, NONE. They make me stuck, act like sadistics being, using every single unfair advantage they can. How the fuck can you torture someone with hyperacusis with a guitar? How can you beat him to no end knowing he cannot do anything to defend himself? Doing anything, I would get beaten up to death, blackmailed to death, I cannot do anything else, I would shoot myself in the feet. Later in that evening, he went out and he was like: "You acted like a fucking prick why don't you go kill yourself?" He made me cry mind you, I had to resist the toughts to take a baseball that and make his fucking head pop. I told him to stop, he took a pile of DVDs and went upstairs and said: "I will smash them on the floor if you don't shut the fuck up!" I told my mom to make him stop, she NEVER answered. I remembered tough they were her DVDs, so when he said: "Are you sorry fucktard?", I said: "Go ahead, do it, break these DVDs." He broke so many of my stuff, his own stuff even... man, if I could I would torture him to no end right now, he deserves to go to jail and get raped by horny male prisoners for the rest of his life. Christ. :(

And then my mom discovered my smile, and remembered they were her DVDs, screamed it to him. He then stop not understanding anything, screaming at me, shaking me against the wall, screaming in my ears. I did nothing, pain does not makes me anything anymore. While staying completely still, I just said: "You were about to break mom's DVDs, sucker.", and then he screamed back, and my mom came hearing that to scream at me. I said: "Mom, do you know my brother was about to smash into pieces YOUR OWN DVDs?" Fuck, that was the greatest own in my life. I was their blank faces, not doing anything, and me with a slight smile on my face, my brother left me, I went back to my room still in pain and said "And mom if it would have been my brother, you would have let everything pass. Now, please punish him and ban him out of my house, ok?" My father ent me his house, and they use it from time to time (propriety disputes with my father, blablabla), but I have no control whatsoever. She had after that to make sure that he would get the fuck out of here until the end of time. I am afraid, however, that he might try to kill me before that. But I do not know of fear anymore, nearly. :)

And I saw my brother in panic when mom had no choice but criticizing him, and he screamed at her like a mongoloid: "FUCK MOM I DID SO MUCH NOTHING!" I hear him sweat, he's a bastard, hearing his hypocrisy and his lies make me want to vomit. After that, he came yelling insanities at me, and he tried to make noise by jamming repeatedly on my ceiling to make me hurt (which he did a lot, but I guess I am made strong), and then he hurt his toe, and he screamed. I was laughing, still a little frown. And after that, mom trying to make me feel like she regrets some things (which she does not), patheticaly tried to make me forgive things, manipulates me, tries to make me approve of things I never say and stick blank statesments into my mouth. And well, I am sorry for my mother mother, but I master rhetoric like no other guy, and I see her hypocretical ways coming from a thousand miles away. I tought anything bad about my mom, and I am frowned to sometime wanting to make her hurt, which I never do. I hope someday I can move out, I want to go in an english-only place, I will never talk to my family ever again, for all I care they can fuck off and die, I will never go out and help them.

But still, I am afraid one day that I might want to use legitimate defense and make them hurt, and I loathe violence. I hope to God I will never have to. I will let them sink themselves, and when I will be able to get out, they will all never have existed to me, I will have no family. Until june first when my brother goes out, and shortly after that when my health comes back, I put up a brave face and I survive. But still, fuck humans, it's disgusting. :(

---------------------------------------

There is no sarcasm anywhere. And please I am sorry to sound blunt, but if you ever are to respond in this thread, read every single word in the txt file, don't be sarcastical, mean or even remotely funny, I have so much efforts that I put to stay alive, I do not need people to have such attitudes towards me, it just make me feel sad. I just send the link, because in the past people have laughed at me because I made longass threads, and because of my grammar, about that last one, it's only because I have many problems reading dense texts, and thus I can barely edit myself back, if not for that there would never be even a single error. To those who did that, do you realize how assolish it is? Please just stop. After the events in that file, I went and I could browse the GAF again. And do not even think I joke about this, these thinks do not invent for themselves. If you look carefully, you will notice I pratically never posted save for until two days ago, that is because I have not been able to browse these boards before, and that I just found a way to do it again. :)

As I said in the file, do not suggest anything to me, it's useless I swear. Just try I guess to be proud of myself, of my attitude towards these beings I am supposed to love, and still do. I'm good am I not? I'm brave, am I not? When I rise from my grave like a phoenix, nothing will be able to stop me, ever.

Of course, if you do not know about my health, check out this thread:

http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?t=40930

Sorry again, I have no one to talk to ever, I hope I have touched you all with my life. Thanks so many of you for being so kind with me, you make the difference in my life. I look forward to speak with you all for a very long time. Thanks for the time you take for reading the shit that is going through in my life. I am fucking tired an I will try to get some rest for now.

Jotaro

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
You mention organizations... would those include the Police or Courts? Just curious, since you do say you've tried everything...

Jotaro

Banned
Hitokage said:
You mention organizations... would those include the Police or Courts? Just curious, since you do say you've tried everything...

I guess my ears hurt too much for me to even sleep. They are either non-pragmatical at all, or it would be shooting myself in the foot literally to involve those. Remember I cannot even go outside, and I can barely stand any place, so I have to stay in there. Also remember that many just wash their hands, or that my family can at any time blackmail me and hurt me if they just feel like it. Soon after I gave up on sleeping, I called my father (who is in Africa right now) to try to reason him again, this time with voice, by leaving a long message on his answering machine, and it just amazed me on how still I told the ugliest truths that happened to me. After I had hunged up, I cried while being very still, and that didn't last long, so yeah, I have become that much sensible. I hope life will give me rewards soon.

And sincerely, I feel no one on this earth has got the rights to even criticize my ways, nearly. Fortunately, I am very nice. Thanks everyone for reading, it warms my heart to know people I have never met in real life care for who I am, and care for what is happening to me. Sorry for being blunt about my situation and my chances, for that's the best there can be.

And oh, one last thing: have you ever watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail, do you remember The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't? Well, he's a peon compared to me, I shall never be dead any day soon. ;)

Fuck, dude. Reading that made me want to come and get you the hell out of that house. I really hope your cure comes through. That is fucked up.

Buggy Loop

My god, im speechless, what a disgusting situation, i hope you gain back your health and beat the shit out of him, heck if you lived anywhere near quebec i think i would gladly go and do the job myself. Hang in there man.

ah shit man!
that is fucking bad, i have a friend that is suffering from some joints decease, "i dont know the english word for it sorry" but she is constantly in pains, she moves it hurts!
but at least her family is supportive!

i wish your family would stop acting like idiots towards you.
these things piss me off so much, i cant understand how your own family can act like that.
i would MOVE OUT or CALL THE COPS or better yet video tape your mom and brother when they start hitting you and abusing you, and when you have enough evidence send it to the cops and put them away for crist sake.

yeah i agree with you guys we should traverl to his house and beat the shit out of his mom and brother!!!!

i hope everything will turn out ok for you in the end.

take care

Jotaro

Banned
etiolate said:
What would they blackmail you with?

Noise? Beat-ups? It all began when he could not play his drums in the house because of my hyperacusis. What a fucking nihilist. Using his drums to torture me back then, sometimes I wanted to die, fortunately, those days are passed, but he still goes on. :(

Buggy Loop said:
My god, im speechless, what a disgusting situation, i hope you gain back your health and beat the shit out of him, heck if you lived anywhere near quebec i think i would gladly go and do the job myself. Hang in there man.

I do live in Quebec, but anyway, violent means are not the answer, even if they appear to be the only solution left. Just what if I had collateral damages at that.

robertsan21 said:
these things piss me off so much, i cant understand how your own family can act like that.i would MOVE OUT or CALL THE COPS or better yet video tape your mom and brother when they start hitting you and abusing you, and when you have enough evidence send it to the cops and put them away for crist sake.

I do not understand why they act like that also, and I just feel i never have to waste my time to understand it, there is nothing to decode. And videotaping? I cannot stand any video, I cannot do such things also for various reasons related to my senses. And I am sorry, but when staying realistical, I am going to stay alone dude no matter how I wish I would not.

BuG

As much as you may not want to, or think you can't, I really think the police need to get involved in your case. Not only is it a fucking horrible thing to be doing to you, unless you live somewhere where it's legal to abuse they're not allowed to treat you as they are. It's great that you're fighting, though, keep it up.

Not that they would actually call the police and make you go in prison, but it actually would probably be better for you.

How old are you? Regardless of which, you need to talk about it. Other relatives, governmental authority (police, DPJ etc), fuck write emails to newspapers if nothing is done (that always gets things moving).

frogg609

honestly, i would call the police. get a lawyer, sic them on your family. personally, i think i would kill them both, without fail. it would be extremely painful as well.

good luck and godspeed.

mattx5

You live in Quebec? I live in Quebec and so do many other GAFers.

Where in Quebec do you live? It's our duty to help you out SOMEHOW.

Edit: Your name is Olivier? My cousin's name is Olivier as well, that's awesome!

Tabris

You need to get out of that situation.

Find the number for social services and explain your -entire- situation (your condition and the environment your mother and brother are creating). Don't leave your information or anything, but ask them for suggestions on what to do.

They are better to advise you than us.

All I can offer is a, I'm sorry to hear that :(

AssMan

Banned
I've got one solution for you:

miyuru

Call the police, or social services or anything.

If you don't, I fucking will for you. Your situation is ridiculous, and I won't stand for it.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
your a better person than me. Had I been in that situation, I would be in jail and my family dead.

Brannon

I recommend you read a book called "A Child Called 'It'" and the follow up "The Lost Boy", both authored (and lived) by Dave Pelzer. Your situation sounds very similar to his story, except you're old enough to know what to do about it, and if not, the books should help, especially "The Lost Boy". I'm assuming you're under the age of 18 of course. Also as a bonus, if you become the government's ward, you will recieve help from them for your condition also, and since you're actively seeking a cure, it should be that much easier for both you and them.

Your family sucks hardcore by the way. Good luck.

Brannon

Ay... well then...

I recommend hooking up with some fellow Quebecers who frequent GA, and ask if they can help look for a place to stay, or to crash with them. Then get a big loan of some sort, push back the payment date until you get established, and use it for medical/rent purposes. I'm pretty damn sure it's not going to be as easy as that, but if you can pull it off, you'll be free for a bit, except the big debt you owe to your loan personnel. It's got to be better than your current situation.

Oh and buy some good-quality earplugs. Preferrably ones that don't expand too much if you have to sleep with them in. The earplugs can drown out explosions, tank fire and .50 cal rapid fire and reduce them to mere puff-puffs, so a bit of torturous rock-n-roll is nothing. Only negative is that your sound perception will be temporarily higher when you take them out after an extended period so watch out for that (well at least it happens like that to me).

rs7k

Olivier,

Je viens de lire ton histoire. C'est vraiment affreux d'imaginer que ta famille serait capable de faire de tel choses. Je suis d'accord avec tout le monde ici: ce serait une bonne idée que quelqu'un sur ce forum intervienne dans ton cas. D'après ce que je viens de lire, il me semble que tu as peu de connaissances dans tes environs et que c'est très difficile pour toi d'aller chercher de l'aide à cause de ta condition. Je ne connais pas la gravité de ta situation ou si ta tumeur t'empêche de communiquer avec le monde extérieur, mais il faut que tu sortes de cette maison au plus tôt. Vole de l'argent, peu importe ce que tu fais, tu mets ta vie en danger en restant là.

Si tu veux qu'un de nous écrit une lettre à la police, ou même la SQ our la GRC, tu peux t'assurer que ça va se faire.

Je ne réside plus au Québec. Ça fait presque cinq longues années que je vits en Ontario, tout proche de Toronto dans la cité de Barrie. Si ça ne te déranges pas de perdre ton français et si tu parles assez d'anglais, la vie ici c'est pas trop pire. Le seul problème que j'ai est que ça n'a pas pris longtemps pour que je m'ennuie du Québec. J'ai mes raisons, une d'elle est le manque de montagnes pour faire du ski (je vivais à Sherbrooke, tout proche du Mont Orford) et l'ignorance du peuple anglophone face à la culture québécoise. J'ai vraiment envie de retourner qu Québec, mais je suis sûr que ma vie en Ontario est aussi bonne et je gagne plus d'argent.

Je ne sais pas si ce que je viens d'écrire fait beaucoup de sens, mais c'est la première chose que j'ai écrit en français depuis l'an 2000.

Jotaro

Banned
BuG said:
As much as you may not want to, or think you can't, I really think the police need to get involved in your case. Not only is it a fucking horrible thing to be doing to you, unless you live somewhere where it's legal to abuse they're not allowed to treat you as they are. It's great that you're fighting, though, keep it up.

Dude, as I said, if I do it, THEY will get me in jail because THEY have the biggest handle on the stick, and I cannot do jack to defend myself. I cannot go out of my house AT ALL, I just pick up parcels and my eyes are fried, if I am ever to go to another place my eyes and ears might make me suffer so much I'd want to DIE, and I want to live man. I just deserve a peaceful life in my house, as long as I am ill, and I am nicfe so I deserve it. Best is the enemy of good.

6.8 said:
Not that they would actually call the police and make you go in prison, but it actually would probably be better for you.

How old are you? Regardless of which, you need to talk about it. Other relatives, governmental authority (police, DPJ etc), fuck write emails to newspapers if nothing is done (that always gets things moving).

As I said because of my senses that would be shooting myself in the foot. I am 23 years old, and all I do is talk about it but people don't do jack and keep their hands clean, and I need help now! This is it about everything you suggested, save for medias. And dude, the last thing I want and need is attention, I need a peacefull life in order to get a cure! Plus, such a case as mine does not sells. Most of all, I need to keep quiet and stuff, and I do not want to get avenged. It's so easy to make encouragements like you all do, but doing actually something, yourself (not relying on something else), is a WHOLE OTHER STORY dudes. The worse is that the road to hell is filled with good intentions; most probably you would just do that! If I have to rely on organizations that take time, or will just get myself in a place where my senses will suffer so much I will die, that is something I must avoid at all costs.

Jotaro

Banned
buck naked said:
Have you ever thought about checking yourself into an asylum or some other means of help?

Please be careful about what you say dude, especially when it's bullshit.

frogg609 said:
honestly, i would call the police. get a lawyer, sic them on your family. personally, i think i would kill them both, without fail. it would be extremely painful as well.

good luck and godspeed.

You need money to get a lawyer, and it takes time, and at any givge moment my brother could kill me or torture me with noise or his fists if he just FEELS LIKE IT. How soon is now? Cause that is when I need someone to defend me, and that is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Tabris said:
Find the number for social services and explain your -entire- situation (your condition and the environment your mother and brother are creating). Don't leave your information or anything, but ask them for suggestions on what to do.

Sorry, but when I saw the social security lady looking at me when saying "What if you never get cured at all?" with an almost joyful smile on her face, that is when I realized that it was enough and that it would only make matters worse, so I just stood on my own from that point. Fuck them.

Jotaro

Banned
God's Hand said:
So I'm the only one that knows this guy is a joke character? He made some strange posts before GA went down...

I think what you just wrote IS the fucking joke man. I made some strange posts filled with bitter sarcasm, but people just read my posts too literraly, I'm genuine. ;)

DJ Brannon said:
I recommend hooking up with some fellow Quebecers who frequent GA, and ask if they can help look for a place to stay, or to crash with them. Then get a big loan of some sort, push back the payment date until you get established, and use it for medical/rent purposes. I'm pretty damn sure it's not going to be as easy as that, but if you can pull it off, you'll be free for a bit, except the big debt you owe to your loan personnel. It's got to be better than your current situation.

I hate to request, and people just don't do that in the end. The problem is that I cannot even go out without extreme sensorial pain, how can I know a place is going to fit my bill or not? I cannot. Sorry thanks for your help, but what you say isn't applicable with me.

DJ Brannon said:
Oh and buy some good-quality earplugs. Preferrably ones that don't expand too much if you have to sleep with them in. The earplugs can drown out explosions, tank fire and .50 cal rapid fire and reduce them to mere puff-puffs, so a bit of torturous rock-n-roll is nothing. Only negative is that your sound perception will be temporarily higher when you take them out after an extended period so watch out for that (well at least it happens like that to me).

Here we go again, if only it were that simple. You are going to recommend sunglasses too? I do not keep anything near my vision because of my extrelemy high presbitism, I get my focus lost, so I cannot even get sunglasses for a few minutes. Earplus? same problems, I cannot bear anything near my ears, so much that I do not even stick my fingers near my ears because it hurts so much! I know about the sound perception (and light perception with the sunglasses), and the extended period is not even my period, I just must protect my senses at all costs dude, even if it does not looks rational! :(

shuri

Banned
And there is no use ever talking to them, I gave up. They said they would watch me back, and call the police to make me go to jail if I ever dare speaking about it to anyone I know of. [...] I would get beaten up to death, blackmailed to death

Why the fuck and How the fuck would they send you to jail? Blackmailed about what? I just dont get it. Shuri needs more input

Jotaro

Banned
rs7k said:
Olivier,

Je viens de lire ton histoire. C'est vraiment affreux d'imaginer que ta famille serait capable de faire de tel choses. Je suis d'accord avec tout le monde ici: ce serait une bonne idée que quelqu'un sur ce forum intervienne dans ton cas. D'après ce que je viens de lire, il me semble que tu as peu de connaissances dans tes environs et que c'est très difficile pour toi d'aller chercher de l'aide à cause de ta condition. Je ne connais pas la gravité de ta situation ou si ta tumeur t'empêche de communiquer avec le monde extérieur, mais il faut que tu sortes de cette maison au plus tôt. Vole de l'argent, peu importe ce que tu fais, tu mets ta vie en danger en restant là.

Si tu veux qu'un de nous écrit une lettre à la police, ou même la SQ our la GRC, tu peux t'assurer que ça va se faire.

Je ne réside plus au Québec. Ça fait presque cinq longues années que je vits en Ontario, tout proche de Toronto dans la cité de Barrie. Si ça ne te déranges pas de perdre ton français et si tu parles assez d'anglais, la vie ici c'est pas trop pire. Le seul problème que j'ai est que ça n'a pas pris longtemps pour que je m'ennuie du Québec. J'ai mes raisons, une d'elle est le manque de montagnes pour faire du ski (je vivais à Sherbrooke, tout proche du Mont Orford) et l'ignorance du peuple anglophone face à la culture québécoise. J'ai vraiment envie de retourner qu Québec, mais je suis sûr que ma vie en Ontario est aussi bonne et je gagne plus d'argent.

Je ne sais pas si ce que je viens d'écrire fait beaucoup de sens, mais c'est la première chose que j'ai écrit en français depuis l'an 2000.

Ça fait beaucoup de sens, mais malheureusement personne ne sortiera de chez eus venir vraiment m'aider, et si ça arrive ça ne m'aidera jamais au bout du compte. Je ne peux rien faire parce que me sens me font toujours trop mal! Au moins merci pour ton message, et au moins je suis fait très fort. :)

Chipopo said:
that's so horrible. Holy shit man, your perserverence is amazing.

More patient than Job. ;)

Ecrofirt

No more of your fancy french.

Jotaro, I think your problem is that you're too negative about some things. If you've been shut down 100 times, try that 101st anyway. Who knows what might happen.

I feel you'll never get out of the situation you're in until you stand up and do something for yourself about it.

The suggestion for fellow forum members to help was good, but you shot it down quickly. Sure, there's the possibility that it won't pan out. If you never try though, you'll never know.

That's my two cents.

I like you a lot, man, and your family situation sucks. Stand up for yourself and do something about it. Call the police and have your family physically removed from your home if you're being threatened.

I can't stress enough not to be negative. Things may not have worked in the past, but it does not mean they won't work in the future.

Jotaro

Banned
Naked Shuriken said:
Why the fuck and How the fuck would they send you to jail? Blackmailed about what? I just dont get it. Shuri needs more input

They keep telling me that if I do not keep quiet I will get in jail no matter how my senses will suffer, they just do not listen! They are fucking bastards, they try to get me out of my nerves, they have nothing to say. Fortunately, I barely do it anymore, but my brother is more and more persistant because of that, geez, I hope he gets in jail, he's such a JERK. He got into a quebecian political faction, and because of it (related to the University and Cegeps strike), he started to block bridges, stand up against Wal-Mart. That's fine with me, but how can someone do this and then hit me and tell me horrendous things? What if he went to steal and to beat up Wal-Mart just like he does all the time with me? He told me something once after he gave me a huge hit in the EAR!
"I SO MUCH HAVE DONE NOTHING!"

He started to block bridges in our city, I hope the police gets his ass in jail one day, unfortunately I cannot count on that, and he started brainwashing our family as if here were a latter-day saint! Gimme a fucking break, you should get jailed for what you do, brother. And my mom who lets him do anything, very much unfortunately, is not that much better. :(

Ecrofirt

You can have your brother put in jail for assault.

You could have done it when he and your mother beat you.

You have power, you're just not choosing to use it.

Jotaro

Banned
Ecrofirt said:
No more of your fancy french.
He was nice, be sure. ;)

Ecrofirt said:
Jotaro, I think your problem is that you're too negative about some things. If you've been shut down 100 times, try that 101st anyway. Who knows what might happen. I feel you'll never get out of the situation you're in until you stand up and do something for yourself about it. The suggestion for fellow forum members to help was good, but you shot it down quickly. Sure, there's the possibility that it won't pan out. If you never try though, you'll never know. That's my two cents. I like you a lot, man, and your family situation sucks. Stand up for yourself and do something about it. Call the police and have your family physically removed from your home if you're being threatened. I can't stress enough not to be negative. Things may not have worked in the past, but it does not mean they won't work in the future.

I am not negative, just incredibly pragmatical, and that' just what helps you in life and helped me in the end. Wishful thinking will never give make up as for my daily bread, don't forget that. And I begun to stop looking for help when it begun to give me troubles and fuck with my healh, I have no more choice, I am too tired and constantly in pain to do anything now, I must rest. :(

shuri

Banned
Jotaro said:
They keep telling me that if I do not keep quiet I will get in jail no matter how my senses will suffer, they just do not listen! :(

Ok check, comment et pourquoi qu'ils pourrait te faire rentrer en dedans? t'a vendu du pot dans ta jeunesse? Tu parles de chantage, c'est quoi ces conneries? Pourquoi tu evites toujours la question? Le monde commence à croire que c'est fake ton histoire. comment ta famille pourrait te faire aller en prison exactement parce que tu parles à la police des mauvais traitements?

Est-ce qu'on a un seul coté de l'histoire ici?

Jotaro

Banned
Ecrofirt said:
You can have your brother put in jail for assault. You could have done it when he and your mother beat you. You have power, you're just not choosing to use it.

Sorry, I could not have done it, either I would have went to jail (my family keeps blackmailing me and intimidating me about that). I do not have any power, man! I lived this shit for way too long, you're ON YOUR OWN in such cases, ALWAYS. I need to rest. :(

Ecrofirt

OK.

Let me get this straight.

Your brother is assaulting YOU.

Yet your family would put YOU in jail?

On what grounds? Are you doing anything illegal?

It makes NO sense. You're making no sense.

Jotaro

Banned
Naked Shuriken said:
Ok check, comment et pourquoi qu'ils pourrait te faire rentrer en dedans? t'a vendu du pot dans ta jeunesse? Tu parles de chantage, c'est quoi ces conneries? Pourquoi tu evites toujours la question? Le monde commence à croire que c'est fake ton histoire. comment ta famille pourrait te faire aller en prison exactement parce que tu parles à la police des mauvais traitements?

Est-ce qu'on a un seul coté de l'histoire ici?

I have not sold drugs in my youth Shuri, not done anything that would be reprehensible. My mom will never do anything to stop my brother to make him hurt when I began to get ill, and she began to make me hurt to, it's just that, I'm sure many of you have lived similar things. Your only options in such cases is to be independant, move out or have someone to look for your; I have nothing from this. And Shuri, I am not avoiding answers. I have told what the blackmail is about: whenever my brother feels like it he can come and beat me up and my brother will nearly incourage him and will not do jack. He's after me, he does noise to make me hurt whenever he can because no one will ever calm him, just because he can! I could elaborate a lot more if needed, but it brings tears in my eyes just to think about it.

Of course it looks incredible because it is anything but casual, but that's the truth, no matter how weird it is! They could because they keep lying and act like hypocrites about my state; that, and sometimes I was so much in tears and in pain, and they would keep making noise and hitting me and insulting me, that I just blew it and I hit them a little because I wanted them to get the fuck off so I could rest form the pain they gave me. So while just stating such acts (that I have done, but even still I made everything so that no one would ever suffer), they could just state that to the police and I am going there, and my senses WILL suffer. And as for my words against theirs, who will win? As my past proves, and that since I was ill, THEIRS, ALWAYS. What a wonderful life I live. :(

Jotaro

Banned
Ecrofirt said:
OK. Let me get this straight. Your brother is assaulting YOU. Yet your family would put YOU in jail? On what grounds? Are you doing anything illegal? It makes NO sense. You're making no sense.

I already replied to that in my recent reply to Naked Shuriken. I know lost of what I say is not making a lot of sense, I am sorry for that, I even tell them that but they will not listen. I have never witnessed so much human depravity in my life than with my family. :(

shuri

Banned
You know what dude. Stop fucking around and call the cops. I'm sure that the cops will notice that something is wrong if a 23 years old GROWN MAN with a serious illness is complaining to them that his family are beating him up.

If you cant help yourself, noone else will. Crying about it on a message board wont change a thing and will only aggravete your case. Just fucking hang up your dial up connection and dial 911 now. End it today.

Nobody else can do it for you.

Jotaro

Banned
Ecrofirt said:
So call the police.

If the police would come to my house, just by the fact that the siren would FUCK MY EARS FOR DAYS BECAUSE OF THEIR NOISE, that would be shooting myself in the foot. And you imagine how freaked out they would be by earing it coming? They would start lying and beating me up, who would then defend me? It's night here, I need some rest maybe? My ears and eyes already make me suffer too much to use drastic means. Sorry, but the police is just never coming to my house.

Mike

You're 23, your 17-year-old brother is beating up on you, and your recourse is to go on the internet and complain?

Jotaro

Banned
Naked Shuriken said:
You know what dude. Stop fucking around and call the cops. I'm sure that the cops will notice that something is wrong if a 23 years old GROWN MAN with a serious illness is complaining to them that his family are beating him up.If you cant help yourself, noone else will. Crying about it on a message board wont change a thing and will only aggravete your case. Just fucking hang up your dial up connection and dial 911 now. End it today. Nobody else can do it for you.

Already replied to that in my recent post to Ecoflirt. In the past, their words against mine always hurt me. And where just where did I asked for help in all of my posts? Right from the start I said many times I did not wanted people to help me, I know this shit and it only hurts me a lot more. I only ask for people to listen to me, maybe I was brave? And maybe people have lived similar things and it got all well? Just looking for a little rest and human compassion on a place where I forget my problems. I want it to keep it that way, look carefully, I never requested anything, as morbid as it sometimes may sound. And if you doubt about me and are even relatively mean, you're not that much better than all the people who know me in my mind and keep their hands clean, I need my life to be peacefull, please help me just make it that way, friends. :(

Jotaro said:
If the police would come to my house, just by the fact that the siren would FUCK MY EARS FOR DAYS BECAUSE OF THEIR NOISE, that would be shooting myself in the foot. And you imagine how freaked out they would be by earing it coming? They would start lying and beating me up, who would then defend me? It's night here, I need some rest maybe? My ears and eyes already make me suffer too much to use drastic means. Sorry, but the police is just never coming to my house.

Buy some of those earplugs DJ Brannon suggested, then call the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom