• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"NAG" gaming forum steals GAF layout, ToS, announcements, even tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
30s9gdc.jpg

TheExodu5

Banned
besiktas1 said:
I have an idea,

1: We need 20 exhibitionist (one for each topic in the front page of the gaming setion...)

2: Then post a pic of someone streaking relatively at the same time in each thread.

3: ???

4: Profit

There's a much better way:

1: Have poeple start posting on topics, but every post should have several copies to a 1x1 pixel GIF matching the post background hosted by a GAF member. (it will be invisible)

2: After many posts have been made, and in every topic, the GAF member swaps the 1x1 pixel GIF out for something hilarious or offensive.

3: Have a good laugh

4: ???

5: Profit

scitek

Cool, can I use this thread to whore out my own shitty forums? Cuz I need members.

I didn't copy GAF, though...

Septimus

Oh man, this is too hilarious. I'm pretty much biting my lip at the office to prevent the outburst of laughter! :lol

So like why was Crushed banned? And also,

TheExodu5 said:

1: Have poeple start posting on topics, but every post should have several copies to a 1x1 pixel GIF matching the post background hosted by a GAF member. (it will be invisible)

2: After many posts have been made, and in every topic, the GAF member swaps the 1x1 pixel GIF out for something hilarious or offensive.

Sounds fun. ALSO

fuckin furries

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
So for the mods....why the sudden post?

I mean, you guys have indicated that you've poked around/ have known about it for at least a fair while, but haven't said anything since....

Is this just an FYI, an FYI (go torch 'em), or what?

So like why was Crushed banned? And also,

MGS spoilers in a non-spoiler thread until April 15.

DangerStepp

Rodeo Clown said:
"Interests: 14: bowser, dragon, drawing, gaming, lizards, minotaurs, movies, music, orcs, reading, singing, werewolves, wolves, writing"

$20 says he was touched in the wrong place at a young age while watching Puff the Magic Dragon.

gkryhewy

TheExodu5 said:

OOOOoooooooohhhh snap

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Metroidvania said:
So for the mods....why the sudden post?

I mean, you guys have indicated that you've poked around/ have known about it for at least a fair while, but haven't said anything since....
I found out about the site thanks to the April Fool's announcement. We spent a while figuring things out and deciding what to do about it, and then settled on just making this thread.

Haunted

Alright guys, enough of this furry shit. Let's concentrate on killing our evil doppelgangers.

TheExodu5 said:
Maybe that's where all the perma-banned members go to.
Anyone find Snah there?
No, they're at the other bizarro-GAF.

edit: beaten by a mile.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
grandjedi6 said:
I'm not sure that is him.

Miktar is from South Africa....so it's probably not the same guy, unless he's faking myspace data. On his livejournal, it said his date was in 1980 something.

I found out about the site thanks to the April Fool's announcement. We spent a while figuring things out and deciding what to do about it. EviLore settled on just making this thread.

I see, gotcha...and thanks for removing the img tags.

Damn, people, stop quoting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom