• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

Dynomutt

Tired of these paper mache Nike jerseys

please go back to Adidas

The swingmans from back in the day were great. They tried too hard with the materials. Biased opinion Nike and the NBA seem right. I could not do Adidas or Reebok when they had it. Get it together Nike!

Amory

Boston looks bad, man

This could be a long year. Jaylen Brown is gonna be good, but if he's our 2nd best player right now, and he is, that's not good

Joei

Is it just me, or does Cleveland's offense just look stale? Lots of standing around, swinging it around the perimeter with no real movement. I know it's early in the season, but man ... what's the plan here?

I think it looks better than previous years to be honest. With Kyrie and LeBron in it was constant isoball, at least there's a little ball movement now. They still have a lot to work on given three new starters and one old starter playing a new position. That said, putting JR on the bench and starting Wade is a mistake.

I do like how the team doesn't look atrocious with LeBron on the bench so far this season.

Anth0ny

Is it just me, or does Cleveland's offense just look stale? Lots of standing around, swinging it around the perimeter with no real movement. I know it's early in the season, but man ... what's the plan here?

not try until the playoffs like they do every year?

Mory Dunz

yea, like I said MIL wasn't even winning when they were playing well.

They were always likely to get blown out eventually. Unless something surprising happens.

megalowho

C's Sixers going south fast

That Cavs lineup to close the 3rd was money. JR/Korver/LBJ/Green/TT. Good Jeff Green and Kyle Korver at the same time helps.

TTG

Hey, Philly up 3 going into the 4th, I better turn it on. Feel bad for Boston, but the Sixers need all the wins they can get.

Is Embiid still a dope out there? I noticed in the season opener he wasn't playing smart basketball. It was fine while it was the Embiid show last year, but now that they're actually looking to play well...

Top Bottom