• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

Sandfox

It was nice to see Lonzo punish the Suns when they went under the screen. They dared him to shoot and he made them pay.

NBA.com/Stats @nbastats 13m13 minutes ago
Lonzo Ball tallied 29 PTS, 11 REB, 9 AST in the @Lakers victory.

He's the youngest player since LeBron James (2005) to post those numbers.

King Kovu

full

Trey

They played like lazy motherfuckers who didn't give a fuck.

They are good enough to turn it on but that arrogance and those bad habits could kill them if a playoff team jumps on them early and steals game 1 and homecourt.

People said this last year. 16-1.

Sandfox

What's going on with Fultz?

Apparently he has a shoulder injury, but his jumper and ft stroke have changed since he came into the NBA and are completely broken now. Dude should slap the Sixers shooting coach because his shooting motion looks like Barkley's golf swing.

Apparently he has a shoulder injury, but his jumper and ft stroke have changed since he came into the NBA and are completely broken now. Dude should slap the Sixers shooting coach because his shooting motion looks like Barkley's golf swing.

If he really is injured why is he playing? Seems very unlike the Sixers.

Trey

They actually didn't say that. People only said how there was no way anyone was beating them. Same goes for this year.

It was a common sentiment. Lotta folks loved to point out how arrogant the Warriors played, especially when they "struggled" in the beginning of last season. They're front runners, they get lazy, etc. Warriors are going to give up 100 plus a game on average just like last season and the season before because of the pace they play at. But they're gonna drop 120 points at the least so it doesn't really matter.

No one in the league can keep up.

Sandfox

100%.

So is this his permanent new shooting form?
-In college his had a solid jumper, though he needed to work on his consistency
-His stroke looked suspect in his pre-draft workout footage
-Before the season started Mike Schmitz(One of the Draftexpress guys that jumped to ESPN) among other started calling Fultz out on his shot and he said that he was just testing things, which made little sense
-Now he's saying that it's because of his shoulder, but he's still playing on it

I have no idea what's going on there.
If he really is injured why is he playing? Seems very unlike the Sixers.
They said it's not serious, but apparently it's serious enough to make him change how he shoots.

Sandfox

Feels like something fishy is going on.

I forgot to mention it in my last post, but he hasn't attempted a single three pointer so far this season and apparently isn't shooting them in warm ups either. His shoulder is clearly messed up more than the Sixers are telling us.

KCP's return will finally get the Lakers defense in check.

Ingram was finally showed his potential. Clarkson also looking much more in control this year.

Randle though got very lazy on defense and Luke let him know about it.

Kuzma though cannot be denied his playing time. Dude looked amazing out there in limited minutes. He scores, passes, and doesn't look lost playing defense.

I forgot to mention it in my last post, but he hasn't attempted a single three pointer so far this season and apparently isn't shooting them in warm ups either. His shoulder is clearly messed up more than the Sixers are telling us.

The whole thing seems so strange to me.

Happy to see the Pelicans get some attention here. Despite having two starters out (not to mention Frank Jackson who I think could play nicely for us, thanks Pelicans curse), I watched the game this morning and that first half was so sexy. Against maybe any other team that would have been a win. I think most of what I have read on the subreddit is optimism despite the loss.

Top Bottom