• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Meesh

Slumming it with Seagrams...

Wrestling with whether or not it's proper for me to meet new people(it's been several months and I don't think there's a sweet fucking hell of a chance we'll reconcile.), or whether I should just say fuck it and be single the rest of my life...and live out my days in a tiny house cuz those are kinda neat...

Edit: god bless drunk gaf, it's the only gaf I feel I belong. :)

hoggert

That's all people have been talking about today. When I went for lunch all the servers stopped what they were doing just to watch it the news report on it

Poor Steve Harvey. How can he return to his philandering ways after such a gaffe

hoggert

coquito and some sort of korean seafood scallion pancake

i wish i was upstate, walking the woods in this insane ne weather right now instead of in this cramped ass apartment looking for deals for games ill prolly never get around to playing. sick of this job, fuck everything

Meesh

Bourbon spiced apple cider and a free shot of Jameson to help me soak in my heart break.

Feelin so good right meow.
That...sounds...so freaking good! Wish my heart break sounded as flavourful. Best wishes though on your future love life :)
Edit: where do you guys sit on hooking up with your ex? We're supposed to distance ourselves...but sometimes it happens. Thoughts and advice for someone who doesn't see a happy ending?

hoggert

anyone had glendalough? just regular 7 year. not too impressed but for 40 not bad? im bitter. speaking of which going back to talos principle made me realize how fucking unrealized lol fallout4 is. talos principle goat goat

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think I have some mild separation anxiety. 😳 But at least I'm aware if it and know how to behave. But on the other 🖐 maybe it's okay to miss another person when they're not around. I just feel her absence kinda hard sometimes.

Meesh

I think I have some mild separation anxiety. 😳 But at least I'm aware if it and know how to behave. But on the other 🖐 maybe it's okay to miss another person when they're not around. I just feel her absence kinda hard sometimes.
Hmmm... so I'm not alone. Perhaps this whole thing is natural for me and I need to just simply let go. I've gotta learn how to be alone and move on?!

That...sounds...so freaking good! Wish my heart break sounded as flavourful. Best wishes though on your future love life :)
Edit: where do you guys sit on hooking up with your ex? We're supposed to distance ourselves...but sometimes it happens. Thoughts and advice for someone who doesn't see a happy ending?

I've done it before and it just makes shit far too messy.

If its over, its over for me.

I see... yeah it could go from bad to worse...maybe I'm just craving some kind of companionship? I dunno, I'm all fucked up here...

I know that feel. I'm living in alone in a state without family or friends and my relationship ended so I'm shit out of luck at all ends right now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just to be clear I'm talking about a person who I am in a relationship with and not an ex

I know my long stint of lonliness is a factor but more than anything I just love being near her. When we're apart for a day or more I start to get a little sad. It's not so much about being alone but missing her specifically.

Meesh

I know that feel. I'm living in alone in a state without family or friends and my relationship ended so I'm shit out of luck at all ends right now.
Wow... I'm sorry to hear that. Also I'm going through something similar...man... I'm drunk but if I could give you a drunk hug I would.
There's just gotta be a happy ending or medium somewhere...I mean besides going back to the liquor store where the cashier is cute and friendly. Gotta stay positive in these trying times brother.

Meesh

There should almost be a "Drunk poets society GAF" thread... could be epic.
Good lord...going over to the exes at 12:30... probably a really bad idea.
Edit again: men are pathetic and weak. :(

I think it depends entirely on how things end, and where the two of you are in life currently.

Like, I've hooked up with numerous exes. On only one occasion was it a bad thing, meaning, she caught feelings again and wanted to get back together.

With that said, I'm aware that my outcome is rare, and typically it's probably a bad idea. But hey, sometimes you just have to roll the dice and find out for yourself.

EDIT: All of this is negated if you still harbor any hope of a reconciliation. I think you need to go in without any feelings for it to work, which is tough considering you were probably in love with that person at one point.

As lame as it sounds, GAF was a serious lifesaver for me when my social life was in shambles.

YOU HAVE US.

Get'sMad

There should almost be a "Drunk poets society GAF" thread... could be epic.
Good lord...going over to the exes at 12:30... probably a really bad idea.
Edit again: men are pathetic and weak. :(

december

once a promise of holiday joy and cheer

but now filled with only sorrow and tears

late night having consumed far too many beer

in the drunk thread making posts filled with fears

drunk thread 6, the thread of the gods

beer, booze, and pictures of broads

one ban per page, defying the odds

not a soul is safe from mac snitching to mods

Minus_Me

Left work, had a drink with my secretary and handed over her Christmas bonus. At home drinking some rum which I haven't done in forever. Kraken is pretty good on ice.

Don't know if I want sushi, a burrito or a steak.

But I do want ice cream for some reason.

Salsa

had a one night stand with this girl I met on saturday and turned down two invitations to do stuff (tho with real excuses)

I don't think she was super hot but she's alright and the hookup was nice. we were both super drunk tho so it's one of those things where know im like uhh who is this kinda

took this pic at her place tho

kI8ffEi.jpg

been talking with Chile and she's swamped with work and her being able to come is super iffy :/

kinda real bummed out about it but she sent me a pretty sincere message saying she really really wants to and is gonna try her best to find some spot (apparently jan/feb are good times of year to get a promotion cause her boss goes on vacation and she's kinda in charge)

we'll see, but damn whole thing was so close

Minus_Me

"Santa and God, those are two different things" - Bubbles

1382585310309.jpg

I can't believe how incredible the Trailer Park Boys Xmas Special is. Incredible on every level.

Dear Santa, Go fuck yourself!

"Dad don't go dissing jail"

Bought a ps4, some games.
went to a xmas party at 6:30, I left at 5:10....
drunk out my goddamn mind
seemingly about to get vagina since there is a girl in my apartment showering, telling me to shower then we can have sex

also played a ton of super stupid minigames on wario ware with the bar people, hype as hell.

also vagina.

oh and i gotta be at work in like 2 hours, fuck it.

AcridMeat

Banned
I bought some hideous christmas pants for a party Christmas day that would make mac proud.

We may need some bodypaint to accompany it.

What up?

Vagina successful, have to do a final class of the semester and I'm drunk still. Fucking it. Once again, best English teacher evee

I'm seriously out of my fucking mind guys someone help or stop me

Top Bottom