• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Media Create Hardware Chart

littlewig

Banned
Culex said:
I made a nice chart, from DS/PSP launch to present, complete with important stats and timelines:

JapHandheld.jpg

Personally, I think the scale needs a break in it to make the difference in sales more evident, there are few points that are over 100K.

A break from 250k-350k would make it look neater, none of the points are in those values.

argon

datruth29 said:
I'm sorry for being so dense and mis-informed, but whats with all the Easter References???

It all started with this thread (media create 21 - 27 march)

Why hasn't that thread made it into the classics archive yet? =]

Culex

Banned
littlewig said:
Personally, I think the scale needs a break in it to make the difference in sales more evident, there are few points that are over 100K.

A break from 250k-350k would make it look neater, none of the points are in those values.

I'd agree with you, however I have no idea how to do extropolated breaks in Excel.

mj1108

argon said:

:lol :lol :lol I remember that thread. It needs to be archived!

We really need someone to put Iwata's picture on a bunny holding a basketful of DS's.

datruth29

argon said:

OIC. Thanks. Even if it was put in the classics thread I can't see it. For some reason it's only showing me 4 topics in that thread.

maharg

idspispopd
Eh, just drop the launch numbers from the chart and it'd be good enough. They're valid enough points in their own right, but bear little influence on current numbers. Statistically, they're really two seperate trends.

Top Bottom