• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Drey1082

Belichick-and-Trump-Instagram.jpg

Bronx-Man

Banned
I would kill for Raiders vs Falcons.

Imagine the hot takes when Khalil Mack says fuck Trump in the post game interview, right in front of Goodell.

Beach

I would kill for Raiders vs Falcons.

Imagine the hot takes when Khalil Mack says fuck Trump in the post game interview, right in front of Goodell.
They played week 2 and the Falcons won. Though some balls went their way it was a close and great game.

I was thinking about this earlier but the Falcons and Raiders are pretty much the same team except with a better coached defense, the Falcons that is.

Bitanator

Don't worry Steelers fans, you still have the most Super Bowl wins, cowboys are now number two in wins and appearances, we got nothing

I'm glad we turned you around.

I never thought I would see the day when I would be rooting for the Falcons but I also never thought an orange hot air balloon would be made President of the United States and here we are.

Just get on and win your little Super Bowl and shit, so I can get on with pretending this season never happened.

Top Bottom