• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Tall4Life

UnhappyPastKodiakbear-size_restricted.gif

We're doing it!!

scoobs

nobody likes a dynasty except for the city that currently has the dynasty. Must be nice to go to every Super Bowl for a decade except for like 2? 3?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Chris Hogan>>>Julio Jones.

They both put up the same exact box score but the Steelers didn't have a high school secondary. They are at least a Junior College secondary.

Feel like Steelers fans have complained about Big Ben injury issues and a lack of a secondary for like 2-3 years now.

The road to the Super Bowl in the AFC goes through the 1 and 2 seed. It's near impossible to get that when Ben is injured at least 1 game a year then plays like shit his 1st game back.

Secondary is young (2 rookie starters) they made great strides this season but they need time to play together so simple miscommunications like we saw tonight don't happen.

Because they're actually a good natured team that embodies hard work, dedication, and effort. And they show class.

This. The Spurs of the NBA. And deflategate made me love that team. If you want parity in your league, hire better people to run the other teams. Don't try to manufacture something out of thin air to keep players off the field. But hey, let's keep talking about deflated balls instead of Ray Rice's beautiful uppercut.

Mrbob

What another bust of a playoff day. Didn't think both road teams would get clowned. Hopefully we get a decent super bowl and Atlanta delivers us away from evil.

We are all the ATL for the super bowl.

AgeEighty

People are going to rain shit all over the Pats for the next two weeks and cheer on the Falcons with deafening insistence but I, as always, am fine with that.

I grew up watching them when they were one of the sorriest, losingest franchises in the league. I watched every game in their 1-15 season in 1990. I feel privileged to have been able to watch this team sustain such an incredible period of excellence. I know it'll end soon, and that it will never be like this again. I'm going to enjoy every minute while it lasts, and if that makes me an "asshole Boston fan" or whatever, then so be it.

Striker

How many current Pats fans continue to root for them once Tammy and Belidick eventually retire. They are probably grooming McDaniels to be HC.

Top Bottom