• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

http://www.tinyarcademachines.com/mame-arcade-machines.html
Its expensive.

Though it just fucking works. No lag. Every game you would probably ever want (it even has most of the Cube, PS2, Xbox, etc libraries). I did not get it for consoles though. I got it for MAME.

The one nitpick is the controller that works out of the box for console games is a wired 360 controller. Not sure how the dpad is on that. Probably crap.

that's actually not too bad for everything you get.

sidenote.. man the british pound has really taken a nosedive.

Its expensive.

Though it just fucking works. No lag. Every game you would probably ever want (it even has most of the Cube, PS2, Xbox, etc libraries). I did not get it for consoles though. I got it for MAME.

The one nitpick is the controller that works out of the box for console games is a wired 360 controller. Not sure how the dpad is on that. Probably crap.

360 dpad is garbo

Well Georgia did support trump so yeah I guess so

So did OH, Wisconsin, PA, MI, and half of Maine.

Hell, I'm pretty sure Georgia's vote disparity was closer to Hillary than one of them.

Don't look at us >.>

--

On topic: as an ATL fan I'm not used to us being popular or in the SB but if I get called a bandwagon fan by anyone I'm gonna beat them with a Saints fan

harSon

Banned
Its expensive.

You probably could have made that yourself bro.

Hell, that body is straight up from Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...e+kit.TRS0&_nkw=table+top+arcade+kit&_sacat=0

RBH

jbqGsHf.gif

wograId.gif

WElodky.gif

GlassAshamedComet-size_restricted.gif

lWQPe3a.gif

AVx1RiT.gif

twKW1x1.gif

6mh1EXo.gif

tBeNddX.gif

If the Falcons win that's gonna be a bigger L for Grover than even the Panthers choking last year

Yes

But I'm still rooting for the Falcons.

It would set me back 100 years but at least I will be clear of conscience.

...people thought the Panthers would win?

Hindsight can be 20/20 now, but it's hard to see the Panthers beat the Cardinals by 32 in the NFCCG and think they have no chance in their next game.

And I still maintain that the Panthers were plenty party to their own demise in that game. As good as the Denver defense was, they weren't necessarily making the Panthers drop wide open passes, miss field goals, or not tackle punt returners. And despite all that, it was still a one possession game with a minute and a half left. The Panthers play a clean game and I think we see a different result...

Hindl

...people thought the Panthers would win?

They were the favorites. 15-1 Panthers led by their MVP and the #1 Offense with a top tier Defense? Most people were taking them

Yes

But I'm still rooting for the Falcons.

It would set me back 100 years but at least I will be clear of conscience.

Hindsight can be 20/20 now, but it's hard to see the Panthers beat the Cardinals by 32 in the NFCCG and think they have no chance in their next game.

And I still maintain that the Panthers were plenty party to their own demise in that game. As good as the Denver defense was, they weren't necessarily making the Panthers drop wide open passes, miss field goals, or not tackle punt returners. And despite all that, it was still a one possession game with a minute and a half left. The Panthers play a clean game and I think we see a different result...

We're proud of your sacrifice

Pats win and it is proof that Bellicheat and the gang are giving Trump blowjobs at every chance they can get.

This world will explode if the Cheatriots win the SB

Greg

fuck off, RBH - I wouldn't be posting those gifs if it was the other way around!

just kidding, I still love you

really though... knock that shit off

MechDX

Would you guys service a married woman knowing she was married

I did twice when I was younger. First one was just great sex and she hated her husband.

Second girl, she didn't tell me until after the deed was done. I literally pushed her out of my moving truck in front of her house .

Top Bottom