• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

A homeless man convinced the Browns to take Johnny Manziel

and he somehow wasn't the biggest bust they drafted in the first round that year.

That kind of ineptitude takes talent.

EDIT: Josh Norman with the man that developed him from no-name scrub to top 5 corner in the league, former CB coach and current defensive coordinator Steve Wilks. Also pictured: midget wide receiver

C-DMbkpVoAAM-iV.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Weeden was a better pick than Manziel

It turned out he wasn't a first round talent but Weeden isn't that terrible. He's just not a starter or the guy that's going to bring prosperity to the Cleve. I really liked the pick at the time (better than the Richardson pick probably? I'm not big on running backs in the first)

Tom Penny

Bionic needs to check his boy

President Trump will hold a rally in Pennsylvania the night of the White House Correspondents Dinner, he said Saturday.

"Next Saturday night I will be holding a BIG rally in Pennsylvania. Look forward to it!" Trump wrote on Twitter.

Tom Penny

It's for mixing with Ginger Ale. I'm also mixing Suntory Toki cuz i thought it would be good..I was mistaken. I like Bourbon if on rocks. Rocks I drink Blanton's or Buffalo Trace. Scotch is my favorite but it's too damn expensive so I'm always drinking handles of Glenmorangie 10 :(

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Weeden was a better pick than Manziel

It turned out he wasn't a first round talent but Weeden isn't that terrible. He's just not a starter or the guy that's going to bring prosperity to the Cleve. I really liked the pick at the time (better than the Richardson pick probably? I'm not big on running backs in the first)

image.php

That's not his real hair, wienku. No need to be excited.

Sup jak!

Slo

You a Jim Beam man?

I suppose if we're mixing it with soda, then it doesn't really matter.

I'll be honest, I'm not a whisky connoisseur. Ordinary drinking is JWB or even just a Makers. Occasionally I'll get something like a Glenlivet.

Anyone play Nier? The beastcast guys make it seem pretty cool. Gonna have to pick up a copy eventually. Played some cool games this year Horizon (haven't finished) and Persona.

I'd listen to a podcast dedidcted to what goes on in Persona with Austin and the Beastcast guys. I can only message BigAT on psn so many times.

Hindl

Anyone play Nier? The beastcast guys make it seem pretty cool. Gonna have to pick up a copy eventually. Played some cool games this year Horizon (haven't finished) and Persona.

I'd listen to a podcast dedidcted to what goes on in Persona with Austin and the Beastcast guys. I can only message BigAT on psn so many times.

Still need to get Nier but I'm deep in Persona. Which speaking of just beat the 4th dungeon. Best one yet

Nier:A is a great game. Weird action JRPG is probably my best description for it.

Abandoned it for Zelda, but I'm going back to it soon...

Top Bottom