• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Cake Boss

Banned
Why are the Sabres pulling their goalie with 17 seconds left, down by two? I mean, the Canucks suck, but do they really think we suck THAT much?

I know man, I've looked and applied (not these specifically, but other CFIA jobs). I'm saying can you GET me a job :D

Lol I wish, my field and department is no where close to what your looking for, I'll be on the lookout if I ever hear anything tho, I am always on that site.

One thing I can recommend to get your foot in the door, is to go through an agency to get some contract work within the department, and they usually hire those contractors after if the budget permits.

imBask

Banned
I tried to warn you about this Habs team.

if Soc wants to go back i'm pretty sure I declared we weren't making the playoffs late in the summer. This team is garbage, and has no future ahead of them, we're going to spend the next 8 years paying for what Bergevin did

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lol what a mess

No idea what's wrong with Price right now, he hasn't played this bad since the season Halak stole his job.

grosserflachmann.gif

This isn’t fun anymore

Can we call up Lindgren? Maybe he can steal a game

Solo

And just think, we can't even tear down and properly rebuild because were paying a goalie who couldn't stop a beach ball $10.5M over the next 8* years (*9 really since it doesn't even start til next year) and have Weber signed til he's 40.

Bergevin should be fired before the plane takes off tonight. Too bad our owner is too gutless and clueless to do it. In a matter of 2 short years he's taken us from the best Canadian team to the worst.

Hazu

And just think, we can't even tear down and properly rebuild because were paying a goalie who couldn't stop a beach ball $10.5M over the next 8* years (*9 really since it doesn't even start til next year) and have Weber signed til he's 40.

Bergevin should be fired before the plane takes off tonight. Too bad our owner is too gutless and clueless to do it. In a matter of 2 short years he's taken us from the best Canadian team to the worst.

Alzner for 5 years really sucks too.

I'd love to see Patrick Roy become the new GM but at the same time, the team is in such a bad shape right now that I feel it would it a waste to hire him right now.

This is so fucking depressing.

imBask

Banned
Montreal needs to purge the team desperately

Get picks for guys while you can

Picks for what? for Timmins to waste on some fucking garbage US college players who will never pan out?

McCarron? Scherbust? Leblanc? Galchenyuk? Beaulieu? Tinordi? Kristo? Fischer? Chipchura? Kostistyn? Higgins?

Erdrick

Jets win! 2 goals by Laine, one by Ehlers and a beautiful setup by Connor to Wheeler for his 200Th career goal.

Now... The Jets are off until Thursday in Pittsburgh, I believe.

Solo

Since the stupid francophone requirement exists, Habs should ask Tampa to talk to Julien Brisebois about the GM position. Was part of the organization before, and Montreal could learn a LOT from Tampa as far as drafting and player development go.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs play something like 9 of their next 14 at home, I'll wait to see the results after that before declaring the team dead, but lots of red flags nonetheless. Just hoping Bergevin doesn't make any dumb, reflex moves to try and fix this.

We need a Matthews

We should've gotten Kopitar in 2005

Carey Price ruined this franchise.
Haven't been reading this thread for a week or so now, missed these scorching hot takes.

Hazu

Picks for what? for Timmins to waste on some fucking garbage US college players who will never pan out?

McCarron? Scherbust? Leblanc? Galchenyuk? Beaulieu? Tinordi? Kristo? Fischer? Chipchura? Kostistyn? Higgins?

I'm assuming (hoping) that Timmins will be fired BEFORE the next draft.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

I guess also gutting the entire front office should come first.

Let a hockey mind come in and run the franchise...

Wild 1-2-2 to start the season. Have been either winning or tied to go into the third period in all five games. Four players usually in the top 6 injured (Parise/Granlund/Nino/Coyle). Dubnyk looks like ass. Suter, Dumba, and Brodin all look bad at best. Boudreau looks perpetually angry with nothing to show for it.

Small sample size and start to a long season...but I cant help but feel this season is going to suck. Coyle is for sure out another 6 weeks. Nino at least another week. Granlund maybe a week more. Parise is ???

Could definitely see a top 10 pick this year in the draft if things dont change. And that is depressing as hell.

Top Bottom