• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November NPD: The Movie. Only on NeoGAF.

temp

posting on contract only
salesigoer3.jpg
dawnofthesalesud7.jpg

Acosta

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

You guys ROCK
sometimes ;)

The trailer is incredible, now I want to see the film!

Jakanden

That was a pretty wicked trailer =)

Thanks for the summary as I hate browsing through long threads when I didn't follow them from the start.

ElyrionX

I think a GAF logo at the end of the trailer would be nice. And as someone else mentioned above, a green "Preview" screen before the trailer starts would be pretty awesome as well.

Joe Molotov

November's NPD thread is going to be so awesome, there should be a Special Edition of it that costs $10 extra to post in and comes with a NPD coffee mug.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Slurpy said:
I trailer was ****ing awesome. If it were a game I would buy it this second.
licensed video game adaption of the movie is probably in development.

The trailer needs some smack talk from Iwata, Moore and Kutaragi put over it. And Kaz' crazy "We're not interested in gimmicks, we're not about rushing a product to market" clips from E3.

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
Joe Molotov said:
November's NPD thread is going to be so awesome, there should be a Special Edition of it that costs $10 extra to post in and comes with a NPD coffee mug.
I would get that if there weren't a nazi party with the same initials :lol

AniHawk

You guys missed the middle step from Oblivion to Joe:

AniHawk said:
Oblivion said:
November NPD is gonna be ****ing LEGENDARY.
Somebody needs to make a graphic like a movie poster.

PS3 launch. Gears of War. Wii launch. Twilight Princess. Final Fantasy XII.

I DEMAND ROYALTIES GOD DAMNIT.

We need some custom November NPD avatars.

And a PPV name like:

November to Remember

or some such junk..........

Maybe some smack talk vigenettes from Moore and Iwata similar to Hogan vs Warrior. :lol

Very good one. This Christmas will be super costly too. :)

On Sunday, November 19, 2006 next-gen war becomes current gen war. Battle for supremacy will begin. This is GAMING!

Surreal

SNUG REVOL said:
Sweet trailer. Whats the song being played in the background?

I spliced together music from the first Spiderman 3 trailer, that's why the music drops off so quickly at the end, if it went any longer you'd hear "Parker...". :lol

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Scrow said:
posting in an awesome thread
Scrows' avatars win teh internet... but you already know that :)
Don't wanna derail the thread or anything, but since when did you start doing them?

GAF is hilarious today. I haven't stopped laughing since the moment I logged in here. Crazy pokemon kid, jarosh's gifs, November NDP trailer and posters, DCharlie's "Kickoff brewing. Inform GAF" quote and many other. I love you guys.

Hey, maybe you should send that to the NPD Group...they might getta kick out of it!
(But first remove the mention of "Only on the Gaf")

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So how hard will NPD crack down with everyone here hyping November up and advertising it everywhere? :lol

Wunderchu

threeball said:
can someone tell me what music that is in the trailer
Surreal said:
I spliced together music from the first Spiderman 3 trailer, that's why the music drops off so quickly at the end, if it went any longer you'd hear "Parker...". :lol
btw .. nice trailer :lol ... when I watched it, I was quite sure I had heard that music before, but didn't know where it was from, and I didn't guess the Spiderman 3 trailer

Top Bottom