• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for May 2010

AniHawk said:
what's Gran Turismo PSP's excuse?

Are you seriously going to compare GT PSP with regular GT? A game with arguably lower qualities then any other GT released in history, released on a platform in high decline with extreme piracy rate?

AniHawk

Lagspike_exe said:
Are you seriously going to compare GT PSP with regular GT? A game with arguably lower qualities then any other GT released in history, released on a platform in high decline with extreme piracy rate?

oh okay, so that's gt psp's excuse

KingDizzi

Banned
X26 said:
GT1 10mil
GT2 9mil
GT3 15mil
GT4 10mil

oh, but prolouge, essentially a demo that was released on the system when it had a miniscule userbase, not doing typical gt numbers now means the series is in freefall. got it

Read my previous post again, I said NA sales not WW. In Europe Gran Turismo it seems is actually getting stronger and can't see that changing with GT5. It's that region growing which is balancing the decline in Japan and NA sales.

For the 400th time Nascar, WRC, Super GT and online which is not of the turd standard which GT5:p sure was will go a long way in increasing sales.

Eteric Rice

Poor ModNation Racers. :(

It's a really good game. If they could get the loading time problem ironed out, it would probably be better than Mario Kart IMO.

X26 said:
GT1 10mil
GT2 9mil
GT3 15mil
GT4 10mil

oh, but prolouge, essentially a demo that was released on the system when it had a miniscule userbase, not doing typical gt numbers now means the series is in freefall. got it

Perhaps posting the entire franchise history makes it clearer:

Gran Turismo – 10,850,000
Gran Turismo 2 – 9,370,000
Gran Turismo 3 A-spec – 14,890,000
Gran Turismo Concept Series – 1,560,000
Gran Turismo 4: Prologue – 1,350,000
Gran Turismo 4 – 10,980,000
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue – 4,650,000
Gran Turismo (PSP) – 1,800,000

And for GT5, time will tell but I'd be surprised if the numbers are much higher than GT5:prologue. With exception of this, no game has sold higher than 15% of the userbase.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Opus Angelorum said:
Perhaps posting the entire franchise history makes it clearer:

And for GT5, time will tell but I'd be surprised if the numbers are much higher than GT5:prologue. With exception of this, no game has sold higher than 15% of the userbase.
Are you talking about 15% of total userbase or 15% at launch. I mean, the PS3 could end up at 60 mil when all is said and done which 15% would be 9 million...

Kittonwy

Banned
VALIS said:
Not that bad, at least not the bomb it was looking like. Sequel hope rising. And if there is a sequel, maybe MS could actually, I dunno, advertise it this time?

145k for a project that's been in the cooker for as long as AW has been is bomba territory, if they aren't able to establish a strong initial installed base for the IP, I doubt they will make a sequel, the non-RE survival horror genre simply can't support much sales.

DMeisterJ said:
Are you talking about 15% of total userbase or 15% at launch. I mean, the PS3 could end up at 60 mil when all is said and done which 15% would be 9 million...

GT5 will likely be the lowest selling console GT and it's entirely a result of where the PS3 is in market share vs where the PS1 and PS2 where. To think that the franchise's wouldn't have a similar drop is unrealistic.

DMeisterJ

Banned
sonycowboy said:
GT5 will likely be the lowest selling console GT and it's entirely a result of where the PS3 is in market share vs where the PS1 and PS2 where. To think that the franchise's wouldn't have a similar drop is unrealistic.
I mean, I guess so, but look at MGS4 or look at how well GoW3 did opening month compared to the previous installments... I do think that their will be some deterioration of sales, but I can't imagine it'd be too much.

Who knows though...?

sonycowboy said:

Holy crap dude, when did you come back?

More on topic, I want to see how hard Sony tries to push GT5 before I make a hard comment on sales, but my gut feeling is that it's going to be a relative disappointment.

Revolver

Eteric Rice said:
Poor ModNation Racers. :(

It's a really good game. If they could get the loading time problem ironed out, it would probably be better than Mario Kart IMO.

Yeah it's too bad. I wasn't expecting the game to set the charts on fire or anything but it's a good fun kart racer.

Have the numbers for 3D Dot Game Heroes been posted? That's another game I'd like to see do well, but in the current climate I fear for it's fate.

While it shouldn't shock me given the overexposure of any PS3-exclusive title in GAF or the fact that GT5 represents really the only remaining bullet in Sony's gun to avoid an inevitable third place finish to Wii & X360 this gen, I am still amused by the focus on GT5's sales potential MONTHS before it ships this November (provided that THIS release date holds).

That being said, I have no doubt that Gran Turismo 5 will sell better than it will review (critically it may struggle to even outperform last year's Need for Speed SHIFT).

So here is a list of prominent titles that "could" be sales relevant this November. GT5 will benefit from having the entirety of NPD's November tracking period available if it ships on November 2nd.

Where will GT5 finish for the month when stacked up against the competition?
(Keep worldwide sales totals out of the discussion... this is an NPD thread.)

AVAILABLE - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
AVAILABLE - Wii Fit Plus
9/14 - Halo Reach
9/16 - Disney's Epic Mickey
10/12 - Just Dance 2
10/12 - Medal of Honor
10/19 - Fallout: New Vegas
10/26 - Fable III
10/26 - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
10/31 - Rock Band 3
October? - Wii Party
11/2 - James Bond: GoldenEye
11/4 - Kinect LAUNCH Titles (Dance Central, Kinect Adventures!, Kinectimals)
11/9 - Call of Duty: Black Ops
11/16 - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
11/16 - EA Sports Active 2.0
11/16 - Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
11/23 - LittleBigPlanet 2
November? - Donkey Kong Country Returns

November 2009 (for reference):

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360) / Infinity Ward, Activision / 4.20 million
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3) / Infinity Ward, Activision / 1.87 million
3. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii) / Nintendo / 1.39 million
4. Assassin's Creed II (Xbox 360) / Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft / 794,700
5. Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) / Valve, Electronic Arts / 744,000
6. Wii Sports Resort (Wii) / Nintendo / 720,200
7. Wii Fit Plus (Wii) / Nintendo / 697,000
8. Assassin's Creed II (PS3) / Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft / 448,400
9. Dragon Age: Origins (Xbox 360) / BioWare, Electronic Arts / 362,100
10. Mario Kart Wii (Wii) / Nintendo / 315,000

Recent launch month performance (for reference):

Forza Motorsport 3 (October 2009, 175K)
Need for Speed SHIFT (September 2009, 300-400K combined)
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (April 2008, 224K) ... it failed to chart in the Top 20 in May

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
B-Rad Lascelle said:
So here is a list of prominent titles that "could" be sales relevant this November. GT5 will benefit from having the entirety of NPD's November tracking period available if it ships on November 2nd.

AVAILABLE - Wii Fit Plus
9/14 - Halo Reach
10/12 - Just Dance 2
10/12 - Medal of Honor
10/26 - Fable III
10/31 - Rock Band 3
October? - Wii Party
I feel it's worth noting that Crysis 2 and The Sims 3 console games are out in Q4.

Kirby's Epic Yarn is scheduled for some time in the Fall as well.

Revolver said:
Yeah it's too bad. I wasn't expecting the game to set the charts on fire or anything but it's a good fun kart racer.

Have the numbers for 3D Dot Game Heroes been posted? That's another game I'd like to see do well, but in the current climate I fear for it's fate.

Modnation only had... what? 5/6 days on sale to get those numbers though? Yes I know I'm playing that card... but you know a kart racer probably isn't as front loaded...

Anyways, I'm told 3D Dot Game Heroes sold quite well. Certainly better than a certain kar racing game.

And I'm very suprised to see GoWIII still in the charts this month.

KingDizzi

Banned
B-Rad Lascelle said:
While it shouldn't shock me given the overexposure of any PS3-exclusive title in GAF or the fact that GT5 represents really the only remaining bullet in Sony's gun to avoid an inevitable third place finish to Wii & X360 this gen, I am still amused by the focus on GT5's sales potential MONTHS before it ships this November (provided that THIS release date holds).

That being said, I have no doubt that Gran Turismo 5 will sell better than it will review (critically it may struggle to even outperform last year's Need for Speed SHIFT).

AVAILABLE - Wii Fit Plus
9/14 - Halo Reach
10/12 - Just Dance 2
10/12 - Medal of Honor
10/26 - Fable III
10/31 - Rock Band 3
October? - Wii Party

November 2009 (for reference):

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360) / Infinity Ward, Activision / 4.20 million
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3) / Infinity Ward, Activision / 1.87 million
3. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii) / Nintendo / 1.39 million
4. Assassin's Creed II (Xbox 360) / Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft / 794,700
5. Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) / Valve, Electronic Arts / 744,000
6. Wii Sports Resort (Wii) / Nintendo / 720,200
7. Wii Fit Plus (Wii) / Nintendo / 697,000
8. Assassin's Creed II (PS3) / Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft / 448,400
9. Dragon Age: Origins (Xbox 360) / BioWare, Electronic Arts / 362,100
10. Mario Kart Wii (Wii) / Nintendo / 315,000

Recent launch month performance (for reference):

Forza Motorsport 3 (October 2009, 175K)
Need for Speed SHIFT (September 2009, 300-400K combined)
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (April 2008, 224K) ... it failed to chart in the Top 20 in May

WTF why would you think that? :lol

If people are looking for GT5 to be the saving grace of the PS3, especially in NA then forget it. None of those games you mentioned will be a problem for GT5 because looking at the titles they do not cater to the GT audience expect NFS. Those GT5:p sales are piss poor so if that is any indication then GT5 will do well to pass 3 million at absolute best. NFS: Shift is a sim like game and the franchise is no where near as strong as GT even in America which does give hope that GT5 will at least pass 1.5 million. Over a million copies of GT5:p have been shipped in NA so it does show there is life outside of the NPD top 20.

:O at the Forza 3 sales, any idea on what the number is now?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
KingDizzi said:
:O at the Forza 3 sales, any idea on what the number is now?
Yes, I answered you earlier. :p

Nirolak said:
EA's last financial report listed Need For Speed: Shift as over 4 million copies: http://files.shareholder.com/downlo..._10_final_with_financial_tables_-_REVISED.pdf

This was actually down from the previous Need For Speed, which sold 5 million. I imagine the drop this year was largely due to it being a simulation title trying to sell to an arcade racer fan base. The series used to do a lot more than that too, which is why they're having Criterion reboot the arcade series (alternating every other year with Black Box) while making Shift a separate simulation series that seems like it will release every year.

As for Forza 3's sales, the last statement Microsoft gave was 2 million copies sold (as of February 2010): http://kotaku.com/5468260/forza-3-sells-2-million-celebrates-with-new-track-dlc

kswiston

KingDizzi said:
Those GT5:p sales are piss poor so if that is any indication then GT5 will do well to pass 3 million at absolute best.

3 million in the US or worldwide? GT4 shipped about 3 million in North America, so I could see GT5 failing to hit 3 million here. If we are talking about worldwide numbers, the initial worldwide shipment alone will be at least 5 million. Probably more.

KingDizzi

Banned
Nirolak said:
Yes, I answered you earlier. :p

It's a little vague. :p

kswiston said:
3 million in the US or worldwide? GT4 shipped about 3 million in North America, so I could see GT5 failing to hit 3 million here. If we are talking about worldwide numbers, the initial worldwide shipment alone will be at least 5 million. Probably more.

No I was referring to America, not likely but certainly not impossible to reach 3 million. This generation has shown that if you release a game from a big franchise it will sell on any kind of install base.

WW? I will say that GT5 will pass 5 million in EU at absolute worst, struggle past 1 million in Japan and 2 million in NA = 8 million

http://www.polyphony.co.jp/english/list.html

Close to 3 million copies of GT5:p in EU with a couple hunderd thousand being just this quarter so it's fare to say GT is a beast in Europe. People should not predict GT5 sales by looking at Forza or NFS, they are not in the same class sales wise. Mario Kart is another, there is no other racing game out there which could pull anywhere close to that number.

For the 600th time now much will come down to NASCAR, WRC, maybe Top Gear track and most important of all the online. If those features are mint then this game is going to breeze past that 8 million mark.

°°ToMmY°° said:
what do you expect from a ms employee?
Hey, if it makes you feel any better I can foresee a best-case scenario where GT5 eclipses a million sales before the end of 2009 and outperforms the PS3 SKU of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood in its launch month.

For perspective, GT4 sold 1.5 million units for the ENTIRETY of 2005 after hitting stores in February.

December sales tend to mirror November for titles that launch in that month so I would expect a very small dropoff even with GT5's early November street date.

That's all provided GT5 hits its announced release window.

As for the titles I omitted, Sims 3 won't sell on consoles, Kirby's Epic Yarn (while awesome) will be hard-pressed to sell beyond its launch month (it might make bottom-tier Top 20) and Crysis 2 I'm expecting won't arrive until December at the earliest.

Somnia

B-Rad Lascelle said:
Hey, if it makes you feel any better I can foresee a best-case scenario where GT5 eclipses a million sales before the end of 2009 and outperforms the PS3 SKU of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood in its launch month.

For perspective, GT4 sold 1.5 million units for the ENTIRETY of 2005 after hitting stores in February.

December sales tend to mirror November for titles that launch in that month so I would expect a very small dropoff even with GT5's early November street date.

That's all provided GT5 hits its announced release window.

As for the titles I omitted, Sims 3 won't sell on consoles, Kirby's Epic Yarn (while awesome) will be hard-pressed to sell beyond its launch month (it might make bottom-tier Top 20) and Crysis 2 I'm expecting won't arrive until December at the earliest.

For some reason I don't see Crysis till February. I don't see EA putting it into the holiday window against COD.

DMeisterJ said:
I mean, I guess so, but look at MGS4 or look at how well GoW3 did opening month compared to the previous installments...

Well, I think each of these is a pretty distinct situation. MGS4 had the benefit of selling to a set, ultra-dedicated fanbase in Japan and being unusually prominent due to less competition and a bigger push in the US. GoW3 was the latest entry in a series that's been steadily growing since day one. Both series are also way, way smaller than GT and therefore likely sell to a more dedicated audience rather than to every single videogamer with even a casual interest in cars.

I do think that their will be some deterioration of sales, but I can't imagine it'd be too much.

I don't either. If GT5 sells 9m worldwide, for example, that's a pretty minor drop from the previous entry.

Somnia said:
For some reason I don't see Crysis till February. I don't see EA putting it into the holiday window against COD.
EA has to dodge a veritable minefield of releases beyond just COD in 2010.
They've enjoyed success counterprogramming against it previously with Left 4 Dead but Crysis is an unproven commodity on consoles.

Dead Space 2 ships in January.
BulletStorm ships in February.
The Bad Company 2 Vietnam expansion arrives digitally this winter.
And that's just EA's titles.

Other 1st quarter shooters include Killzone 3, Homefront, Red Faction: Armageddon and then Gears of War 3 arrives in April.

B-Rad Lascelle said:

PS3's finish will most undoubtedly be 2nd this gen (worldwide), with or without Gran Turismo 5.

And for a 'last bullet', GT5 is a massive one, the biggest in Sony's arsenal. More popular than Halo worldwide, and sells well in all markets rather than just one.

It's absolutely huge in Europe.

Critically I have no doubt that it will garner tremendous praise, with over 90+ on metacritic. It's 5 years in the making, and the feature list it sports, plus the level of polish on display, trounces the competition.

It'll probably be #3, just below CoD on 360 and PS3.

It'll also likely sell 800k - 1 million in the US for November.

GT isn't mega huge in the US, but it still has significant pull. In Europe the title is massive

Parl

charlequin said:
I don't either. If GT5 sells 9m worldwide, for example, that's a pretty minor drop from the previous entry.
But it's a big upgrade from the GT4. The first iteration of a series on a platform tends receive a sales boost as a result. So GT5 should outsell GT4 without the comparative disadvantages of the PS3 platform.

The PS3 platform is a downward pressure on sales compared to PS2, so selling on par with GT4 or less would suggest a relative underperformance (of course it's going to be a massive success), but not due the the product itself, but its platform.

PS3 iterations of titles seem to hold sales levels compared to PS2 counterparts pretty well with less mass market titles, but with GT5, there's less of a mass market to sell to this time.

Opiate

charlequin said:
Well, I think each of these is a pretty distinct situation. MGS4 had the benefit of selling to a set, ultra-dedicated fanbase in Japan and being unusually prominent due to less competition and a bigger push in the US. GoW3 was the latest entry in a series that's been steadily growing since day one. Both series are also way, way smaller than GT and therefore likely sell to a more dedicated audience rather than to every single videogamer with even a casual interest in cars.

Pretty confident that GoW 2 sold less than GoW 1, and I'm very confident that GoW:CoO sold less than GoW2.

In other words, before now, God of War had been consistently trending downward in LTD sales (although not month 1 sales). However, this can reasonably be explained by 1) GoW2 launching near the death of the PS2, and 2) GoW:CoO is on the PSP. It is entirely reasonable to assume that GoW3 will sell as well or better than GoW1 given that it is the first iteration on the new system and that it isn't handicapped in the particular ways the last two iterations were. Not that it excuses GoW2/CoO sales, mind you: I completely agree that it only provides a reason for the lower sales, not an excuse for them.

Opiate said:
Pretty confident that GoW 2 sold less than GoW 1, and I'm very confident that GoW:CoO sold less than GoW2.

If GoW2's ultimate LTD sales wound up higher than GoW2, it's only after years of off-chart legs: GoW2 did over 850k in just its first month and made it above a million within three, while GoW sold less than 500k in its first few months and didn't hit a million until way later, after a Greatest Hits price drop. Unless there's an immense difference in off-chart legs, I think full-price sales are a more accurate judge of franchise interest growth for something like GoW, and those have indeed been increasing with each console entry.

For purposes of judging the series overall sales trend I would disregard GoW:CoO for being clearly marketed as a spinoff (not a "main entry", not part of the numbered sequence, a prequel to keep it out of the "main story") and appearing on the PSP. The bias against the platform is large enough that every franchise has seen a significant dip on PSP in the US, regardless of the trend for the same series appearing on consoles; considering them on level would lead to the conclusion that any franchise which appeared on PSP was "declining," which strikes me as silly.

Opiate

charlequin said:
If GoW2's ultimate LTD sales wound up higher than GoW2, it's only after years of off-chart legs: GoW2 did over 850k in just its first month and made it above a million within three, while GoW sold less than 500k in its first few months and didn't hit a million until way later, after a Greatest Hits price drop. Unless there's an immense difference in off-chart legs, I think full-price sales are a more accurate judge of franchise interest growth for something like GoW, and those have indeed been increasing with each console entry.

For purposes of judging the series overall sales trend I would disregard GoW:CoO for being clearly marketed as a spinoff (not a "main entry", not part of the numbered sequence, a prequel to keep it out of the "main story") and appearing on the PSP. The bias against the platform is large enough that every franchise has seen a significant dip on PSP in the US, regardless of the trend for the same series appearing on consoles; considering them on level would lead to the conclusion that any franchise which appeared on PSP was "declining," which strikes me as silly.

Last time Sony mentioned GoW1 in their FRs, they said it had sold above 2 million (which we can assume means it had not sold 3 million). The last time GoW2 was mentioned, it had sold over 1 million (which we can assume means it had not sold 2 million). Thats certainly inconclusive, but one can also point out that legs would indeed naturally be longer for a game 1) released during a huge system's heyday, and 2) the original rather than a sequel. Sequels of popular, hardcore franchises tend to be increasingly front loaded.

Regardless, my point was that it isn't really a franchise on the grow, and whether GoW1 sold 5% less or more than GoW2, I think that largely proves my point. I think it's a franchise that's simply becoming increasingly front loaded, which is completely normal for a big budget, blockbuster franchise.

[Nintex]

speculawyer said:
I'm also startin to wonder if the length of this console cycle is going to hurt . . . everyone needs to compete with their old titles.
It doesn't help that they're all a bunch of one trick pony's. Just look at EA, they have Bad Company 2: Vietnam, Crysis 2, Medal of Honor all competing with Call of Duty and a bunch of other FPS's. Nintendo is lining up two co-op platformers for the Wii this holiday. The economy plays a huge part in the decline of videogame sales but the publishers and developers are fucking stupid as well.

Dan Yo

Banned
TheMissingLink said:
Blur deserves more sales :(

Put out an apology commercial and actually show your game.
I wish more companies would do this. Those ads for RDR where they actually show the game and explain its features were genius. I, and almost everyone else I know who bought it, went from not even having that game on their radars to putting it at the top of their lists by the time that video ended.

The Blur ad, while clever, gave prospective customers little to no information as to the quality of that game.

charlequin said:

I'll admit i overestimated the previous sales of GT games. I though they all sold in the range of 13-14 million. I should of had a look.

Having seen that i think GT5's sales will be more in line with previous entires.

I still think with the increase in budget and dev time (which will only allow one mainline game this gen) that sony can't be as happy with GT as a franchise as in previous gens.

Kim Possible said:
PS3's finish will most undoubtedly be 2nd this gen (worldwide), with or without Gran Turismo 5.

I still disagree about this. Before the PS3 slim everyone was saying the opposite. Now after that boost everyone starts thinking the PS3 overtaking is guaranteed. Maybe it's best to see the effect of 360's slim, price cut and what not this year before making any assumptins.

Everyone time either 360 or PS3 get a boost in sales people act as though it will carry on indefinitely.

Kim Possible said:
More popular than Halo worldwide, and sells well in all markets rather than just one.

The best selling halo will outsell the best selling GT this gen. I also feel pretty confident that reach will outsell GT5. Time will tell though.

flawfuls

dolemite said:
11k for Trauma Team (Wii), apparently.
Also Split/Second is apparently at 86k, All formats.

Looks like the end of the trauma series on Wii. Atlus pushed these out way too quickly.

flawfuls said:
Looks like the end of the trauma series on Wii. Atlus pushed these out way too quickly.
It's actually not much lower than the second Trauma game's opening on the Wii, and that game ended up selling quite well in the long run. Wii games behave strangely compared to other games.

AdventureRacing said:
I'll admit i overestimated the previous sales of GT games. I though they all sold in the range of 13-14 million. I should of had a look.

Having seen that i think GT5's sales will be more in line with previous entires.

I still think with the increase in budget and dev time (which will only allow one mainline game this gen) that sony can't be as happy with GT as a franchise as in previous gens.

They're highly profitable, sold nearly 5 million copies of a demo. I doubt Sony cares.

They could have released GT5 whenever they wanted, I think Sony just saved it for last out of all their big name franchise titles. They wanted to release it at a time when the PS3 had momentum and had established a large userbase.

I think timing is crucial as well. Mario Galaxy 2 will be hit pretty hard by not releasing in a holiday quarter, imo. Sony is doing it right by launching early November to get a nice holiday boost.

I still disagree about this. Before the PS3 slim everyone was saying the opposite. Now after that boost everyone starts thinking the PS3 overtaking is guaranteed. Maybe it's best to see the effect of 360's slim, price cut and what not this year before making any assumptins.

I don't think anyone was saying the opposite really. PS3 has consistently outsold the 360 world wide for a while now, it comes in waves, but this has been the closest the PS3 has been to the 360 in worldwide sales, the gap is now down to 4 million with Sony expecting to sell 15 million.

Unless the 360 somehow takes off in Europe or Japan (unlikely), it's a damn near certainty that sometime in the next year to a year and a half the PS3 will have a larger userbase than the 360.

The 360 would have to outsell the PS3 by greater than 2007 levels in the US in order to stay even at this point. The problem is the 360 doesn't have any worldwide momentum. They're doing well in one territory, and yeah, 360 will likely outsell the PS3 at retail this fall, but I don't expect anything too major. Certainly not enough to offset Europe and Japan.

The best selling halo will outsell the best selling GT this gen. I also feel pretty confident that reach will outsell GT5. Time will tell though.

I doubt Reach will even be the best selling Halo title this gen. I think they peaked at Halo 3. A lot of FPS fans moved onto CoD and the market has much more competition now.

Top Bottom