• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Butt thread

Rate Crystal's ass

• Nice and firm

Votes: 97 45.3%
  • Nice and fat

Votes: 69 32.2%
  • Too flabby

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Too athletic

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Too fat

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Too fat and flabby

Votes: 16 7.5%

• Total voters

brap

Banned
One can deduce quite a bit from this picture.
  1. This was taken by a real couple in their 30s that has been together some time (3+ years).
  2. The man is in control of the relationship and has a general position of power in relation to the woman (most DVDs are action/adventure + they take up central space in the living room).
  3. Both members of the couple are feeling the same way about the relationship, either growing bored with each other or still very in love.
4. She thicc

gonna need all the little boy incel body shaming bigots to step back for this one!
EZ81YeT.jpg

Lovely but personally way too big for me. You Yanks love HUGE asses dont you? Kim Kardashian has warped your sense of normal.

I can handle a bit of cellulite, but Kim K’s butt looks like all sorts of wrong. No smoothing will fix that horror show. It’s the size and the shape.
I think you're severely underestimating just how much of professional photography is retouching and lighting. Every single one of those physical flaws can be photoshopped out by any half competent digital editor. The angle of a light can be the difference from a completely flat, clean skin to someone's body looking like its covered in blemishes.

I can say with absolute, 100% certainty that every single high quality photo in this thread where the skin looks super clean and near flawless has been heavily manipulated in numerous ways, including lighting, colour filtering and direct editing. Every. Single. One.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I think you're severely underestimating just how much of professional photography is retouching and lighting. Every single one of those physical flaws can be photoshopped out by any half competent digital editor. The angle of a light can be the difference from a completely flat, clean skin to someone's body looking like its covered in blemishes.

I can say with absolute, 100% certainty that every single high quality photo in this thread where the skin looks super clean and near flawless has been heavily manipulated in numerous ways, including lighting, colour filtering and direct editing. Every. Single. One.
You seem to be missing the point. I like small and firm butts. I don’t like fat butts. Lighting and photoshop have nothing to do with it. It’s the SIZE and the SHAPE for me.

It is what it is.

This thread makes me realize how easy it is to make a living as a big assed woman willing to show off. Depressing as a man. Thinking of hitting glutes everyday, growing my ass, and making an instagram account.

Inb4 1 million followers and life on easy street

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
19 pages, this will take awhile to get through.

brap

Banned
chel hell bunny. here's another of her.

Spoiled a better version of the cammy one because I think the better quality shows too much off lol

Top Bottom