• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Butt thread

Rate Crystal's ass

• Nice and firm

Votes: 97 45.3%
  • Nice and fat

Votes: 69 32.2%
  • Too flabby

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Too athletic

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Too fat

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Too fat and flabby

Votes: 16 7.5%

• Total voters

Ellis

Just come across this..

Thought it would be a fine addition to the thread.

1080full-anna-tsaralunga.jpg

DeafTourette

Older than air but younger than the foundations of the earth
If only the laundry was this exciting

khrysti-hill-3.jpg

Khrysti Hill... You should see some of the other pics ... OMG!

This apparently trendy wave of liking fat arses will forever remain one of lifes great mysteries to me. The internet age has birthed a lot of weird things. This is one of them.

Well, if started before any of us were ever born ... Started all the way back in Africa... Only became more popular with the western world (except for Latinos and black folks and some American southern white males) when Jennifer Lopez became famous for the Selena biopic and then later with Kim Kardashian...

Phat round bootys have been a mainstay of world culture (except east Asian) for a long time! Before Twiggy, a woman with a phat booty was almost REQUIRED if she wanted to work in Hollywood... Or else the phrase "an @$$ you can bounce a quarter off of" wouldn't have been a thing.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
This apparently trendy wave of liking fat arses will forever remain one of lifes great mysteries to me. The internet age has birthed a lot of weird things. This is one of them.

this trend has been going on for at least 30,000 years

The figure is believed to have been carved during the European Upper Paleolithic, or "Old Stone Age", a period of prehistory starting around 30,000 BCE.

Similar sculptures, first discovered in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, are traditionally referred to in archaeology as "Venus figurines", due to the widely-held belief that depictions of nude women with exaggerated sexual features represented an early fertility fetish, perhaps a mother goddess.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_of_Willendorf

Last edited:

Meesh

Walked in here looking for support from my fellow GAFFERS because I legit have zero ass. Like... there ain't much going on there..... and left with a hard on.
....sigh...Gaf. good old classic Gaf.

This picture is obviously trying to draw a visual comparison to ejaculating on a woman's backside, but all I can think of when I see it is, there's a person with a broken spine standing on a phonebook engaging some sort of champagne force field while being swallowed by trash bags. That's a lot to take in.

voidenberg

Is this really gaf? Are straight man allowed to find biological women attractive here?

Gaf has changed... For the better.

DeafTourette

Older than air but younger than the foundations of the earth
I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, want to pull up tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I want to get wit'cha
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got makes (me so horny)
Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin
You say you want to get in my Benz?
Well, use me, use me
'Cause you ain't that average groupie
I've seen her dancin'
To hell with romancin'
She's sweat, wet,
Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette
I'm tired of magazines
Sayin' flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back
So, fellas (yeah) Fellas (yeah)
Has your girlfriend got the butt? (hell yeah)
Tell 'em to shake it (shake it) shake it (shake it)
Shake that healthy butt
Baby got back (L.A. fits with the Oakland booty)

Top Bottom