• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Tits look so good on TV sometimes...

Con-Z-epT

Kamila Pompeu

a5X1oXV_700bwp.webp

right now as the lines get harder and harder to distinguish, you just have to look at the teeth and fingers. AI still fucks them up
ri54h10wcjm7.gif

I had absolutely no clue those images were artificial. But the moment you pointed that out I got completely turned off. Like fake boobs for example, to me they're disgusting.

Jennings

Its always funny doing a reverse image search on these pictures. Half the time it just shows a woman that randomly looks like the subject.

Google must love amoruth cause if a woman is a red head she's amoruth
Is your Safe Search disabled? I tested a reverse image search on this chick just now and all I'm getting is pages and pages of this image at various sites. Take it from me, if Safe Search is enabled it can mess up results when reverse searching for titties.

Lunarorbit

Is your Safe Search disabled? I tested a reverse image search on this chick just now and all I'm getting is pages and pages of this image at various sites. Take it from me, if Safe Search is enabled it can mess up results when reverse searching for titties.
I was being a bit hyperbolic but you are totally right. Safe search is the devil.

For derailing the thread here is my boob tax:

d9808a0dfe6ca0ad45163c96638e626f.jpeg

best-boobs-selena-gomez-vs-leni-klum-v0-z68nsnwccfv91.jpg

cutey-black-top-big-tits-hot.jpg

Jennings

For myself those can't be more perfect for my personal taste. Glad you enjoyed those.

I can't post my favorites because they're all NAKED! But Rhettal, Julia Boin, and Evgenia Talanina are a few examples. Hell even Bailey Jay had certain phases that were perfection for my taste, and she's trans and sculpted.

Last edited:

Jennings

Thats like the equivalent of knowing each ER's weapon art by name.

Am i lazy?

It's not a reflection of you, I just think maybe I'm a bit too much of an aficionado. I know their names because I post them on NSFW message boards (and see them posted by name on Reddit NSFW subs), since this thread is a no-nude thread.

Last edited:

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
It's not a reflection of you, I just think maybe I'm a bit too much of an aficionado. I know their names because I post them on NSFW message boards (and see them posted by name on Reddit NSFW subs), since this thread is a no-nude thread.

I see. Eventually you know who is who etc.

Great taste tho. NGL

Top Bottom