• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Tits look so good on TV sometimes...

somerset

Everything looks better on TV- that's the job of TV and movies. The problem starts when certain people discover reality is not what TV depicts, and cannot handle the truth.

And US culture the world over is famous for being obssessed with tits to a degree no other culture in Human History can match. I was reading a famous book from the 30s that was discussing the same thing in part.

Crude psychology claims an interest in breasts at the baby and toddler stage (for obvious reasons), that swaps to an interest in Human excretion in pre-puberty, that swaps to ordinary sexuality with puberty. So a 'tit' man is supposed to have the brain of a toddler, a 'backside' man the brain of a 10-year-old. Which is a pile of over generalised garbage- as is most common psychology preached by 'expert' psychiatrists.

But a whole population focused on tits- well now we know something is happening in the States that is quite significant.

Yanks invented the 'cosmetic' artificial breast. And this branded the USA for all time as a 'tit' nation. Today, the fabian control of the USA via the alt-left has to be seen in these terms. Weaponised SJW tactics, and the obssession low American men have in artificial breasts cannot be separated. For breast worship is, in part, *female* worship. Yankland gave up alcohol (in theory) for a time cos American men wanted to *white knight* the bearers of the 'tits'.

And those that make a joke of this *very* real issue, cos it involves 'tits', neatly switch off their brains to the implications.

Tits have been used to win wars (intelligence gathering 'in bed'). But this was once seen as a weakness in a small percentage of 'sad' men. In the USA this percentage is a clear majority of men- and a clear majority of American women thus crave 'perfect' breasts too.

Every hear the phrase "opium of the masses"? Anything that distracts at such a level is conceptually worrying.

And what the OP stated is an external truth and issue. "I love my wife but still fancy other attractive females". Every adult in our culture has to face the potential problems this issue can cause.

The french deal with it by normalising "sex on the side". This has never had widespread acceptablity in the english speaking world- leaving us between a rock and a hard place.

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
Everything looks better on TV- that's the job of TV and movies. The problem starts when certain people discover reality is not what TV depicts, and cannot handle the truth.

And US culture the world over is famous for being obssessed with tits to a degree no other culture in Human History can match. I was reading a famous book from the 30s that was discussing the same thing in part.

Crude psychology claims an interest in breasts at the baby and toddler stage (for obvious reasons), that swaps to an interest in Human excretion in pre-puberty, that swaps to ordinary sexuality with puberty. So a 'tit' man is supposed to have the brain of a toddler, a 'backside' man the brain of a 10-year-old. Which is a pile of over generalised garbage- as is most common psychology preached by 'expert' psychiatrists.

But a whole population focused on tits- well now we know something is happening in the States that is quite significant.

Yanks invented the 'cosmetic' artificial breast. And this branded the USA for all time as a 'tit' nation. Today, the fabian control of the USA via the alt-left has to be seen in these terms. Weaponised SJW tactics, and the obssession low American men have in artificial breasts cannot be separated. For breast worship is, in part, *female* worship. Yankland gave up alcohol (in theory) for a time cos American men wanted to *white knight* the bearers of the 'tits'.

And those that make a joke of this *very* real issue, cos it involves 'tits', neatly switch off their brains to the implications.

Tits have been used to win wars (intelligence gathering 'in bed'). But this was once seen as a weakness in a small percentage of 'sad' men. In the USA this percentage is a clear majority of men- and a clear majority of American women thus crave 'perfect' breasts too.

Every hear the phrase "opium of the masses"? Anything that distracts at such a level is conceptually worrying.

And what the OP stated is an external truth and issue. "I love my wife but still fancy other attractive females". Every adult in our culture has to face the potential problems this issue can cause.

The french deal with it by normalising "sex on the side". This has never had widespread acceptablity in the english speaking world- leaving us between a rock and a hard place.

It's natural for men to be attracted to breats, even to the point of distraction. This isn't something new or newly weaponized, it's an instinct and behaviour as old as the ages which has been a driving force in coupling, relations and politics for as long as our species has been horny.

False breasts merely allow an exageration of a desirable characteristic in the way that makeup, clothing and even diet and fitness do. Might as well be just as annoyed at the fitness industry for teaching males and females how to attain desirable body shapes and other pronounced characteristics (arse, hips, legs, abs, hourglass shape etc.) all of which are just as pliable as sexual currency.

However it should be noted that it's pretty widely accepted that decent natural breasts are better than "enhanced" or "false" breasts. Ask most guys (and girls) and most will cite a preference for natural over enhanced and studies tend to back this up.

Breasts and other distracting sexual characteristics are only a problem in terms of allowing those who are led by their dicks to be easily led astray. And the problem there is not the offering, it's the weakness of the individual who places it above all common sense and rationality at the expense of their better interests. Like any desire it can be preyed upon and leveraged, but the problem is not breasts and their appeal it's the individuals lack of restraint and perspective.

That said, ain't nothing wrong with enjoying and appreciating breasts even if only for a plesant distraction. Boobs are great, man.

Last edited:

Fuz

Tits are a glorious things, bouncy and wonderful. Firm and fun. Don't get me wrong, ass is fine as well, but I will rep boobs till the day.

AgreeableAdorableAnnelid-size_restricted.gif

and yes, I do have the full clip

Also, don't forget about the other benefits as well

02222007.gif
She also has good taste in music.

Corrik

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like nice titties. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn....

Luckily, gradient is the hero NeoGAF needs, but not the one we deserve right now. So, NeoGAF will test him. But he can take it. Because he's our hero. The Guardian of Fine Titties, a watchful protector. A True Hero.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken

My best friend’s ex wife looks like an uglier version of this chick and she always used to wear low cut tops like that because she worked with what she had.

One time my mate and I were sitting on his couch watching tv and she walked in front of the tv set with her tits hanging out and then jokingly accused me of staring at her tits (she was always flirting with me, even in front of her husband. Eww.).

After almost throwing up in my mouth and mentally responding with a “Not even with your husband’s dick”. I tried to explain to her that she walked past my field of view. It was an involuntary stare. But, she’d have none of that, “nup, I saw you looking”.

Eventually she tried to sleep with me, got rejected, cheated on her husband with multiple other people and then left him with their kid. Real piece of work that had an undeserved pride in her own sexiness.

Sorry for the pointless story, but that chick reminds me so much of her.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
My best friend’s ex wife looks like an uglier version of this chick and she always used to wear low cut tops like that because she worked with what she had.

One time my mate and I were sitting on his couch watching tv and she walked in front of the tv set with her tits hanging out and then jokingly accused me of staring at her tits (she was always flirting with me, even in front of her husband. Eww.).

After almost throwing up in my mouth and mentally responding with a “Not even with your husband’s dick”. I tried to explain to her that she walked past my field of view. It was an involuntary stare. But, she’d have none of that, “nup, I saw you looking”.

Eventually she tried to sleep with me, got rejected, cheated on her husband with multiple other people and then left him with their kid. Real piece of work that had an undeserved pride in her own sexiness.

Sorry for the pointless story, but that chick reminds me so much of her.
Tldr: CyberPanda CyberPanda 's a cunt??

Top Bottom