• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYC GAF Meetups: 2/18 at Gaf Bar, 2/13 at Third & Long

El Sloth

Banned
Invisible_Insane fishing for a avatar quote.

Looking forward to the "I was inappropriately touched by a Gaffer wat do" threads tomorrow morning.

Have fun, y'all.

Coming to continental fools drinking tequila del maguey from Oaxaca....'it inspires spontaneous laughter' - h protagonist. Time to join drunk thread!

Jhoan

UZUt0l.jpg

Dfqojl.jpg
We're going over there. This thing is more or less over.

I hope to see all of you "it's-gonna-be awkward" people on Saturday.

Kccitystar

OK, so nobody really brought a camera. Understandable since this was pregaming for Saturday's real official hangout. That's okay. I just took pictures with my phone. That said, obligatory:

eLEuDl.jpg

K, so I literally FROZE when this guy walked in. This dude brought a bouquet of flowers, sat near us, and enjoyed his pitcher of beer alone. By himself. One man. One bouquet. One chair. BY HIMSELF:
UZUt0l.jpg

We celebrated RawPower's birthday since we got together and all, and the restaurant gave him this chunk of brownie with a scoop of ice cream. Real fancy stuff. RawPower was like a kid on christmas, and the brownie/ice cream scoop was fantastic. Totally Kisaya approved:

GoBERl.jpg

Then, DAT BILL came. H.Protagonist so mad:
sLtzLl.jpg

As we said our goodbyes to RawPower and Kisaya, we put our feet together like ladies at a club, lollll:
TLViZl.jpg

We then hit up the bar.

XYotQm.jpg

Dfqojl.jpg

The lighting fucked everything up so I didn't take that many pictures, but for what it's worth, we occupied like the back of the bar. It was like our own little [OT] section, and a lot of people came in and we got to know each other. I tried to broadcast via the Ustream app on my phone, but it started hogging my battery so I had to disconnect and end the feed.

It was amazing and I know it's gonna set the tone for Saturday. I had a real blast getting to know everyone. Next time, I'll avoid wearing the GAF shirt LOL ;)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Yoooooooooooooooo wow waited like an hour for a traifn. so dumb. Headed to my cuzs house mow. Drukn. Time to dleep. Zzzzzzz had fun thanyonrks eve

Observations:

Mind the posted minimums before you open a tab! :p

My high school was far too large.

Elephants forget. (Good luck with Valentine's Day, Bones.)

I should not have tried to get you guys into an espresso/wine bar. That's my bad.

To the gentleman shooting Hennessy: you put the "hyper markup" in HTML.

See you guys on Saturday!

Jhoan

Well change of plans. Back with H. Pro, Jason, and another Gaffer. Jon_bones and smokeymcpot is amongst us as well. Pics coming some time when I wake up. Might upload a video as well for GAF eyes only. Jon is pretty animated to say the least.

It was fun meeting you Kisaya,kccitystar, Raw Power, number47, Tashi, and all you others who I didn't get to. Saturday's gonna be the day East Coast GAF shows everyone what we're made out of.

RawPower

Banned
Well change of plans. Back with H. Pro, Jason, and another Gaffer. Jon_bones and smokeymcpot is amongst us as well. Pics coming some time when I wake up. Might upload a video as well for GAF eyes only. Jon is pretty animated to say the least.

It was fun meeting you Kisaya,kccitystar, Raw Power, number47, Tashi, and all you others who I didn't get to. Saturday's gonna be the day East Coast GAF shows everyone what we're made out of.

Sadly, I won't be a part of it. You'll have to cement our reputation without me, comrades.

Kccitystar

FUUUU if I didn't have school I'd totally stick around Q_Q

Jhoan

FUUUU if I didn't have school I'd totally stick around Q_Q
Lol, you gotta do what you do. This bar closes at 4. I propose that the subtitle of the next meet up thread be "It's gonna be awkward meeting guys from teh internets."

Raw Power, thanks for coming out man. Keep working on that social anxiety and stop self-deprecating yourself so much. You did good.

Top Bottom