• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

There's a certain amount of irony in a community of wrestling fans leaving said community because of alleged behavior by said community's proprietor.

Hex

Banned
Rick+Steiner+falls+off+ropes.gif

Elias?

Anth0ny

Isn't discord just a chat thing? Not really a replacement for a forum.

Exactly. Not even close. Not even something like Reddit replaces a message board like GAF.

I'd rather just start another message board tbh. Or in true wrestling style, invade an already established wrestling forum.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't get why you guys think this has any potential to shut GAF down.

Hasney

It doesn't. But if it turns out to be true I don't want to be here and if enough people don't buy the statement and leave, then I want to at least have an avenue to keep in touch.

EDIT: That was before I saw that Beseda tweet too. Oof.

Lol @ keeping that Discord hidden, like it's some kind of elite club that only the chosen ones can join

It's more to associate the two accounts together. Public Discords can usually attract trolls.

Pikma

Banned
No one is saying that? All I've seen is people leaving because they don't want to be associated with this mess, which I'll probably do as well soon enough. Just waiting for that supposed upcoming statement.

Webonair

Neo Member
Hey everyone I'm new here! Lurked for a while but only got an account not to long ago. Tiny bit of history with some of you, not that you'd remember. I'll try to be not too much of a dang ironic Euro.

So my Fave Five would be....

Oh, it's like I've walked into a shop as it's closing, haven't I?

It's not shutting the place down and I think the only people saying that are only seeing the reaction to what happened, not knowing what happened itself

The people who know what happened have either already walked away requesting bans, walked away with merely goodbye posts, or are strongly considering walking away.

I'm in the latter part, will definitely move to one of the other two parts if the statement promised hours ago isn't posted by the end of the day.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lol @ keeping that Discord hidden, like it's some kind of elite club that only the chosen ones can join
Hey. I’ve answered this multiple times, just for you. It’s stupid to have a public link.

MC Safety

Hey everyone I'm new here! Lurked for a while but only got an account not to long ago. Tiny bit of history with some of you, not that you'd remember. I'll try to be not too much of a dang ironic Euro.

So my Fave Five would be....

Oh, it's like I've walked into a shop as it's closing, haven't I?

No one is going anywhere.

This is just the drama portion of the show. Pretty soon, Asuka will debut on Raw and all will be okay with the world.

Hex

Banned
Yup, and got rid of it because it attracted non-wrasslegaffers

It was stupid!

Exactly. It is the fastest way to get flooded with spammers. Not only that gaf haters lurk all the time ready to start shit. The same ones that post on YouTube links and Twitter. It is common sense

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Links to the official Wrasslegaf Discord can be generated by Menome, Excelsiorlef, newdayrocks, Sephzilla, and Sweeney Tom. If Zach is giving you an invite, it’s to something else.

Top Bottom