• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official TGS 2007 Summary Thread of Ultimate Destruction

AniHawk

Amir0x said:
yeah as a gamer, as long as Ubisoft would greenlight it, of course I'd prefer it on 360/PS3. But it does seem more likely to be Wii, if ever. if it has to be Wii, that is preferable to no BG&E2 at all

What if it turns out to be one of those awesome third party games that makes more sense as a final product on the Wii? You know, the ones that don't exist yet.

Ancel was a guy that flipped the fucking analog controls on the final boss and STILL required some Jedi-like concentration to kill it. I imagine he could think of plenty of ways to fuck around with us with the Wii's controller. I don't see Ancel as the sort of guy who makes graphics the highest priority when crafting the worlds in his games. For Rayman 2 and BGE (which I played on the N64 and PS2 respectively), it was about the music and style.

Verve

great thread, just what i was looking for, thanks.

and i'm really looking forward to the future of my ds. it's just getting better and better... ^^

Amir0x

Banned
AniHawk said:
What if it turns out to be one of those awesome third party games that makes more sense as a final product on the Wii? You know, the ones that don't exist yet.

Ancel was a guy that flipped the fucking analog controls on the final boss and STILL required some Jedi-like concentration to kill it. I imagine he could think of plenty of ways to fuck around with us with the Wii's controller. I don't see Ancel as the sort of guy who makes graphics the highest priority when crafting the worlds in his games. For Rayman 2 and BGE (which I played on the N64 and PS2 respectively), it was about the music and style.

Well, as always, it's ultimately up to the game designer to decide this. If Ancel really believes Wii is the right place for his vision, then I'm not going to be the one to doubt him on this. I can't imagine a scenario I'd want Wii controls more than superior visuals, but certainly as long as we get BG&E2 that's what matters.

Anyway...

Top Bottom