• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

Farsi

E62K17W.png

Talonz

Is it just the competetive aspect of Overwatch that makes the tilting and shitty teammates so bad? I've been playing alot of Destiny 2 and have met so many friendly, helpful and patient people randomly from gaf, reddit and other lfg sites. I guess it could be because the gameplay is PvE.

Overwatch does a great job of subtly reinforcing good and bad feelings especially in comp, the post game skill rating screen, your skill rating being the largest font on the play screen, the the rating icons...

I last played overwatch last friday night and my first game I got matched with a dude who was very obviously having a terrible time and was just talking shit from character select to the end of the match.

They really need to take the end of seasons rewards focus off SR and put it on wins or something else. They started doing it a little by giving more CP per win and less at the end of the season.

NeoRaider

Ana's skin is not what i was hoping for. It's too simple and similar to her regular Legendary. Can someone post Sombra??

Edit: Sombra didn't get a skin?? OMG. Nooooooo :(

ISOM

I like the D.VA patch note. I always was kinda annoyed not being able to stop the boosters when I wanted to. Now I won't nearly overshoot people as before.

Chance

Who said what about a Tracer Halloween skin... q.q

I'm pretty disappointed. Reaper gets a 2nd Halloween skin, all the new legendaries are cool, but no new epics? One pretty crappy new highlight intro, two emotes?

Boo-urns.

Only two emotes (Mei and Torb). Someone has to confirm if Mei stops hopping, because if not that's the best emote in the game by far for trolling.

I have to say that the skins are pretty damn good, all of them. Sym Torb and Ana probably my favorites.

Top Bottom